Comments

• Options
    MarthaMayMarthaMay Registered Users 3 Posts
    -white hair available in hair color section of the closet
    - different section in the closet for things you already own
    - more hairstyles and shoes you can buy with money, not kstars
    - pets should charge faster so that it would make sense to buy them
    -event prizes available for a short time to buy if you didn't win them
    -better customization of the avatar (new eyes, face shapes, lips, sizes and heights)
    -more options for the house furniture, like we do for the shops
    -give us profits from so chic london!!!
    -my husband shouldn't leave me if I won't date him for one day, husband should want to divorce either after like a month or after I cheated
  • Options
    -for the voting events, make the waiting time to get your results shorter for every vote you give

-more voting events!

-give us a world ranking, like a global one

More pets! Like for the house in tribeca or punta mita, they shouldn't cost more than 40 kstars and they shouldn't recharge in more than 2 hours

-more affordable cars
  • Options
    -possibility to visit your friends and see their homes, pets, babies, partners.. And an achievement for that
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ▫voting event results should be every two hrs.
    ⚪every weekend event gigs should be 3 hrs long.
    ⚫there should be more earnable jewelry for weekend events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Please consider creating a feature that:

•has a wardrobe item that includes a baby carrier or stroller, where the babies can be taken to different locations.
    •gives the option to fire/exchange the So Chic Hamptons manager.

Thank you for the improvements that we have asked for.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    xtaylor22xtaylor22 Registered Users 12 Posts
    -Lower the event points, or extend the event time!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Please consider creating a feature that:

•has a wardrobe item that includes a baby carrier or stroller, where the babies can be taken to different locations.
    •gives the option to fire/exchange the So Chic Hamptons manager.

Thank you for the improvements that we have asked for.

Hahahaha! I've been wanting to fire her since forever!
  • Options
    ❖ allow players to invite friends to their wedding and their reception.
    ❖ allow players to throw a baby shower and invite friends to their house party.
    ❖ allow players to have play dates with their friend's kids.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    • put purchaseable facial features in the closet for both male and female avis or more events with facial features
    • allow iOS users to exchange or sale event items to other iOS users the same with android and Facebook
    • more clothes for our babies
    • give us more hair color options ex: sliver/white/grey/purple/cherry red/etc...
    • different nail shapes and lengths also add a nude color option
    • give sneakers to the female avis and make their feet flat
    Sophie
  • Options
    Dear Glu,

Listen. A little while back I asked for purple shoes because there's so much purple Balmain. You gave us that, and in a most amazing color.

Then, a few weeks ago I asked for a black evening bag, a purple one, and one in solid silver--all of them also for the majority of Balmain outfits, of which nearly all, if not all, have black, and so, so many silver metal treatments, whether it's a very visible zipper, a buckle, etc. So I got a beautiful black Balmain one in an event box a couple of weeks ago (a rare and most lucky gift box surprise--I was sooo happy! [and as I said, *lucky*--very, very lucky beyond belief there {especially since it's not for sale in the wardrobe. And hey, the event boxes aren't making *anyone* happy. *Not at all*.}]); and in the last update appeared a silver one for 30 K-stars. (The price was just right. :) ) It's not solid silver, but someone on your team created a beautiful *sparkly silver* one, and it's just perfect. (All of the Lieber evening bags, I have such great ones I love...but they're not created just for, nor to go well with, the Balmain clothes. [And Lieber bags are real treasures...but none of them really quite right for the huge Balmain party that's been going on here.])

Whoever created the shoes, whoever created the sparkly silver bag--they're just so perfect and on point, I want to say thank you for these two items, thank you for listening, they're awesome.

Plusssss--the Balmain earrings and matching bag--with the 105 K-stars, too--and they're gold-based items, yesssss!--I love set deals such as this, and at a perfect price point...thank you so, so much. I know they're part of a Balmain deal, but I have to say the execution was flawless. (And no, I'm not forgetting the recent Balmain earnables either, when that set came out.)

THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    •pastel lavender and pink hair
    •white blonde hair
    •new facial features (repetitive I know)
    •more options to interact with our Game Center friends
    •stroller idea was great, our babies never leave the nursery
    •new movements from our dolls. Ex. Taking selfie, txting. All they do is fluff their hair and look at nails.
    •shirtless option for men
    •more flat shoes for girls (toms)
  • Options
    ⚪allow couples to celebrate their first yr anniversary
    ⚫allow couples to renew their wedding vows and to redo their wedding
    ▫add eyelashes to the makeup section without changing our doll eye shape
    ◽add gloss to the lipstick colors on the makeup section without changing our doll's lip shape

Glu I hope that these ideas are implemented on the game. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    I'm loving the new updates with our spouse paying for dates and giving us earnables, love the re-organization of the travel menu into a scrolling menu, and LOVE the fact that speech bubbles aren't activated until we actually click directly on them now.

Here's my suggestions, in addition to what others have said:
    - A counter for our XP and energy bars, so we can see what the max is and how much more points or energy we need until we are full. (Example: it would say 25/200 XP or 10/35 Energy)
    - There has got to be some kind of change with the event gift boxes. I often get whole sets without any event items or with only one, and although I know it's a money-maker it only makes me frustrated and irritated. I don't have a problem spending a lot of money on this game, I just want to be able to get what I want. I would suggest either only filling the gift boxes with event items so that there's still an element of random-ness, OR just offering the gift box items for a set price (to compensate for the random-ness, you could make the items more expensive). Even if each event item was 100 or 150 KStars I would pay it simply because I knew I was definitely getting the item I want.
    - I read someone else suggesting this, but I'd like the wardrobe to be divided into what we own and what we still need to buy.

Thanks always for your hard work and constant updates, and a great game.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    roxytartsroxytarts Registered Users 9 Posts
    Can we like, date Cassio? Or at least get an update about what happens after we choose to be seduced by him? lol
    oooh! So agree! After Tale of Crowns I want to date him now! lol. I would drop my Husband so fast! lol
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I too love the recent updates with dates and spouses - thank you for that! Would still love to have men's trouser inspired pants (wider leg, but soft, not like the Balmain jumpsuit legs which I find strangely stiff looking) and platinum/white/silver hair, please!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    In regards to not only KKH but K&K and KPP is anyone else's Glu apps taking a ridiculously large amount of space? At the moment Kendall & Kylie take up 742 MB Kim Kardashian Hollywood 807 MB & Katy Perry Pop 1 GB
    -Glu should add a way to clear the app's cache in game without having to uninstall the app...
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    In regards to not only KKH but K&K and KPP is anyone else's Glu apps taking a ridiculously large amount of space? At the moment Kendall & Kylie take up 742 MB Kim Kardashian Hollywood 807 MB & Katy Perry Pop 1 GB
    -Glu should add a way to clear the app's cache in game without having to uninstall the app...

Yes I think that its absolutely absurd that I had to delete so many apps so that KKH & KKG could fit on my devices. Ugh!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Glu, please take these qualities from the Kendall & Kylie game and add them to KKH:
    * More Hair Colors
    * Allow us to dye our hair - both on our scalps and facial - separately from our eyebrows.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    chinesebookiechinesebookie Registered Users 1 Posts
    - Be able to delete real friends

Seriously KKH - what are you doing? Even if Game Center is being difficult about this, YOU'RE the one who asked us to make friends without ANY indication that it will mess up our ranking. In fact, you even PUSH players to get more fans with your NPCs, so the "friends" we have keep accruing fans, making those who are behind really f'ing pay for it. YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO US TO FIX THIS! How dare you ask us for money when you can't even fix this extremely frustrating glitch?!
  • Options
    valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    Would be cool if we can do social network things like blog, tweet in Kylie Kendal game
  • Options
    valkirye wrote: »
    Would be cool if we can do social network things like blog, tweet in Kylie Kendal game

Hi, Valkirye. Did you know there's a K&K forum? There's a Suggestion thread there as well. Have a fun, game-playing weekend! :D
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Separate eyebrow and hair color, please?

It's a highly requested feature, and I know it's possible for the developers to work on it.

Thanks!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Please, put all the Kim's Picks in the wardrobe and let us pay for it with K-Stars.
  • Options
    valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi, Valkirye. Did you know there's a K&K forum? There's a Suggestion thread there as well. Have a fun, game-playing weekend! :D

I know the K&K thread, what I was saying is that I want the blog feature in KKH :D sorry for my English
  • Options
    valkirye wrote: »
    I know the K&K thread, what I was saying is that I want the blog feature in KKH :D sorry for my English

Ah. No, no--Your English is fine. Probably I would've known if I played K&K myself, but I haven't downloaded it. :)
  • Options
    dennisfandennisfan Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi (accidentally posted this in a different thread before I saw this one),

I. Speed up energy regeneration, so players can engage in dating, parties, hang-outs, etc.

1. When a player is in one of their homes, the energy should restore twice as fast.
    2. When a player is on a date/honeymoon/vacation, they should either not use energy or use 1/4 the amt of energy
    a. If the player has a spouse, the spouse should pay for 1/2 of ALL DATES. I married
    a bum who NEVER contributes or buys me gifts!

II. players should have the option of declining jobs/offers from anyone (i.e., "maybe next time," "too busy," "promised hubby date-night or baby play-time").

III. increase pay to be able to afford clothing

III. There needs to more complex interactions with other characters. I go home and my "husband" is just standing there looking creepy. We can't talk or interact. He never leaves the house for work. I can't invite him to join me for gigs. It's just...weird!

IV. Let us freely dress-up spouses hair/clothes, etc.
  • Options
    • New baby clothes. What's with all the Halloween garbage? It just looks stupid any other time of year.
    • A black tutu like North's
    • Girl clothes please--and a little less black (except for the tutu. heh.)
    • Girl's hairstyles, such as little pigtails and braids or twists. Seriously, wth with all the head wraps and head pieces? Way too many of them, and I'm really tired of the little bun on my baby's head. I also don't like the Miley double doorknob/devil horns. It doesn't look good, and neither is the price. All I've bought in the way of hairstyles for my baby girl is the bee antennae. The only "hairstyle" I've bought for my baby boy is the cowboy hat. Because those things are fun. There's a boy's hairstyle I like, but I'm not up for the 50 K-star price, that's ridic.
    • Less ugly baby clothes in general

For our dolls:

• More clothes, shoes, and jewelry, please.

Thank you

P.S. I know you do several of the little things, and as I've said in another thread or two, I see them, and am very much appreciative.
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    -More LIGHT STUBBLE/BEARD facial hair for guys!

I know you guys have listened with the facial hair, but ALL the ones released are FULL AND LONG. How come only NPCs have lighter stubble/facial hair? Look at Chad Dylan Parker, Garrett St. Clair, and Dan Simard. They all have five o' clock shadows and such, yet we have nothing of the sort. Please let us guys have them too! I don't want a long beard.
  • Options
    ABSOLUTELY! I laugh at this ALL THE TIME!!!
    Charli wrote: »
    Separate eyebrow and hair color, please?

It's a highly requested feature, and I know it's possible for the developers to work on it.

Thanks!
  • Options
    In the wardrobe closet, PLEASE separate what we own from what we can buy! Also, separate accessories by categories: purses, earrings, eye-wear, necklaces, etc...