Options

Quick Valentines Decoration Payment Question

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Ok... I am sorry for being REALLY, REALLY late to the game, but I seriously just noticed this haha.

The decorations in Napa Valley are free now? You can place anything you want. But, I distinctly remember having to pay for all my decorations before and I chose one of each thing. I know at least the paper lantern lights cost me like 15 K-Stars?

Were the stars credited back and I didn't pay attention? Or was paying for decorating like an "early bird" thing... Did the free decorations happen last year near the end/after the event? And I should have just waited instead of decorating fully right away? xD Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I do not remember the decorations ever being offered for free last year. This year, when I first received the update, I had the decorations I had paid for last year. Then, I think after they fixed the Napa dates glitch, I noticed that I could change up all the decor and it was all free. So maybe when they offered another date location (Big Sur) they offered the previous location for free.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I saw the decorations in Napa, some were for Kash and some for KStars. When iOS didn't receive the Valentines event, after fixing the event, Napa was just fully decorated.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yep after the dating glitch was fixed for the weekend event, all Napa decorations were suddenly free. I would be furious if I had previously wasted stars on them! Thankfully I had only spent cash.
    iOS