Options

Voting Event

13Next

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Without luck again with my third box:
    MTuKfGv.png?1

Seriously I don't know where to put that money, you know I just buy things that I'll really use.

Glu is time to make better stuff of K$ than those useless expensive furniture!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KatieBearCooperKatieBearCooper Registered Users 40 Posts
    What event is this dress from?

GfvHbEs.jpg
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    But the only 2 first boxes are from the throwback event :/

Oh, great. Well, I'll never see any of those things then. I had no idea. Thank you for letting me know. But at least we can't argue about getting gift boxes for voting, which is fun. So there's that. :(:)
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my third box. I'm so tired of getting energy bolts inside of my boxes.

image.php?di=5NYZJ.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    This is my last box from my new game. I keep on missing the hair.😯

vOF77Rx.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This is my last box from my new game. I keep on missing the hair.��

vOF77Rx.jpg

I just got that big booty dress in my 3rd box. Good news, it won't be in my boxes anymore at least! My other 2 had been cash and white pants. My 4th one will probably have a donkey behind door #3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    This is my last box and I am done with this event. I have the worst luck whenever it comes to gift boxes. I won energy bolts all day long. Ugh!

Screenshot_2016-03-03-01-59-34-1.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts

GfvHbEs.jpg
    It's a Kylie event, I think. Like around August 2015.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options

GfvHbEs.jpg

All I know is that it's a Spring 2014 Valentino worn both by Khloe and Kris. Sorry.
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I just got that big booty dress in my 3rd box. Good news, it won't be in my boxes anymore at least! My other 2 had been cash and white pants. My 4th one will probably have a donkey behind door #3

Heh, heh, that's funny! I got the white pants in my second box. The last voting event not only did I get the horrible dress that you did, I got it in diff colors in *two* of my boxes. Hideous. Donkey indeed. Hee!
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    It's over...Garrett won a everyday giftbox shirt, energy, money and a piercing...all in all very average but gives me the satisfaction of knowing. The last event was during a very busy week and I just opened 1 box, so it's fine.

This voting events are not running in facebook and they don't even have the education of saying "sorry! Here's a little something for you"...so Xime doesn't even have the chance of winning anything. Glu, has these nice little things that makes me want to just forget about the game and move on...I mean I only knew about the game because of facebook, I'm not a kardashian follower.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    In my last two boxes I won energy (boooo) and then 40 k-stars (yay!).
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My gift boxes: energy, 25 stars, energy, energy.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts

GfvHbEs.jpg
    tDWYTPHlFHU.jpg
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Does anyone know if you'll still get results and the points if you submit another outfit with less than 4 hours left? Like when time expires will you get points or will your results just expire unless you pay the K stars to find out before time expires?
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Not sure evilhag, hope you have luck!

I was lucky with my last box:
    dDg4xFI.png?1

I didn't got anything special at this mid-week event, but 65 extra k-stars is very satisfactory!

Thank you Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Heh, heh, that's funny! I got the white pants in my second box. The last voting event not only did I get the horrible dress that you did, I got it in diff colors in *two* of my boxes. Hideous. Donkey indeed. Hee!

lol, I think I have them in both colors they come in now so no worries of seeing it again....unless they add more colors!

I actually lucked out in my last box and got 40 Kstars. I am sooooo reading for a throwback!
    IOS

• Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    thankfully I won the last round giving me exactly enough stars to open my last box. I won the kash in my first box, then the dreaded high waisted everyday box pants in the light brown, finally got the shoulder length hair in my third box and I got the black keyhole dress with the white long bottom in my last box. No loss no gain I suppose. It was nice to have something to do before the weekend event though!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    evilhag wrote: »
    thankfully I won the last round giving me exactly enough stars to open my last box. I won the kash in my first box, then the dreaded high waisted everyday box pants in the light brown, finally got the shoulder length hair in my third box and I got the black keyhole dress with the white long bottom in my last box. No loss no gain I suppose. It was nice to have something to do before the weekend event though!

Def. I'm not too down on myself when I win cash or butt dresses on these cause at least I could play the game during the week without the basic gigs. Plus it's nice to know there is always next time they do one of these as well that maybe I'll get the braided hair
    IOS

• Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    I like your profile picture!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Stupid event.

How is it stupid?

Ok, fine. After a certain amount of time, you can't submit outfits anymore, and that is pretty dumb....
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o