Options

I lost EVERYTHING!?

nojnoj Registered Users 8 Posts
SOMEONE HELP ME! I was playing the game and all of a sudden the game crashed and when I went to open it it started me over!!! WHAT THE HELL?? I was married and had 20M fans and I almost got to the top of the couples list and everything is gone now. Please someone help me is there any way I can get my character and everything back, I really don't want to start again. Glu support or whoever is in charge of all of this please please help me.

Comments

• Options
    SOMEONE HELP ME! I was playing the Kim Kardashian Hollywood game and all of a sudden the game crashed and when I went to open it it started me over!!! WHAT THE HELL?? I was married and had 20M fans and I almost got to the top of the couples list and everything is gone now. Please someone help me is there any way I can get my character and everything back, I really don't want to start again. Glu support or whoever is in charge of all of this please please help me.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi. I'm sorry this happened. What platform are you on, and do you back up to the cloud through google or itunes?

eta: and I realize you're upset, but please don't start multiple threads after 5 minutes. When you post it tells you your post is moderated and will have to be approved. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have a Samsung and I didn't back up I think because I went on the google game app and couldn't find it. I'm so sorry for doing multiple threads I didn't mean to.
  • Options
    That's ok, Just if it happens again, hang on. Now. if you aren't backing up, and your device hiccups, I don't think there is anything that can be done. I do know that if you bought anything from the StarShop, Customer Care can help restore them for you. (Star packages, if you bought cash, and other special purchaces) As far as what you already had earned in the game, if it's gone there is no way to retrieve it.

But please, you can submit a ticket to customer care, tell them exactly what happened and ask if they can help restore your purchases. And to make sure you're saving to the cloud, You set it to save on your device. Go to Settings to Back Up and Restore, and tell your device to back up to the Google Play servers.

I'm really sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I already sent them a ticket but they didn't reply and no I didn't purchase anything so I don't think I'll get my game back. I'll make sure that i back it up next time. Also I have another glitch on the Kendall and Kylie game I literally have no quests at all like no ones calling me to give me a project or event I need to do like the only one I get is the one that gets you followers. I also sent them 4 tickets about this and ones they replied and it worked fine but the next day after I finished one of the event it stopped againso no one called me since. Its been like 3 weeks since I last played the game. I hope you can help ☺
  • Options
    I'm sorry, we can't help with the Kendall and Kylie game, but I had that glitch for a while. See if this pertains to you. And you can always contact one of the moderators there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I literally sent them like 3 tickets and 5 emails but thanks anyways ☺
  • Options
    They will answer your tickets. This is a big influx of tickets over the Kendall and Kylie game. New games ALWAYS have bugs to work out. But they will get to you. Unfortunately, if you weren't backing up to a server, I don't know how to get your game back if it isn't linked with your GooglePlay id. But, they will be able to help with Kendall and Kylie glitches.

And.......this won't help your lost game but do it for the new KK:H and your K&K games, but EVERYONE READING THIS should open their games, KK:H and K&K, go to options/ Help/ and copy your Game IDs. I have mine saved in all 3 of my devices, and in my laptop too. If you are ever unable to get into your game.....you can't contact help from the game, but if you have the ID # you can submit a Ticket from the Glu Forum site. But, if you can't give them your id, they can't get into your game. It's like the back door key to you game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    Sorry this happened to you.... I had the exact happen to me and my game was backed up... I lost everything level 33 p, nothing work restore purchases nothing... I did submit a ticket, I am hoping to at least get my stars restored.... I am really sad about not being able to get the rest, I work hard on events and such for items :(
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player