Options

UPDATE ON : missing action dots (purple)

BlueEyedChickBlueEyedChick Registered Users 2 Posts
Okay so I got the task where you meet Fabio for the first time at Panino and Maria says not to fall for his charm. So I go to see him and after talking, the action bubbles to have "a pleasant chat" and "talk business" aren't there so I can't complete the task. I have other tasks that are to talk with people at Panino but I can't because Fabio is standing where they should be! And it's not even the only one I have a problem with. Another one is the one where you do the speech when you meet Kris for the first time. I went to talk to the guy to help me with my speech but the bubbles aren't there either. At first it didn't bother me but then a week went by and it's still the same. And I even thought that the recent update would help but it's still like that. I've tried uninstalling it and it still won't work.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No action bubbles in the second gig about the event at Panino :(

Android 4.1.2 / Galaxy Tab / Level 39 / Female
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This doesn't sound good. Did you reboot? Has anyone else had this happen?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SophiaMaraSophiaMara Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and have the same problem with the second gig. I just send an ingame message to glu about it and they will answer me quickly they assured.

I allready rebooted by the way :)

Android 5.0/galaxy note 3/level 39/female
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    iOS, female, level 29 on iPad.

The second event job doesn't have any action bubbles to tap so I'm going to fail the event. Also the link to submit an in-game support ticket is missing so I have no way to report my issues to Glu.
    iOS
    Ruby ยป level 35 A+++
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Having issues with 2nd birthday event's task at panino I got the 2 options to hire the food person but no bubbles with jobs. Time keeps counting down though all the same have completely shut the game rebooted my samsung J5 android phone no luck.....any advice, please?
  • Options
    Ok, let me see what I can find out for you. If anyone HASN"T had trouble with the 2nd Birthday task, please post your experience here, Likewise, post your issues with the 2nd gig. include platform /OS Version / Device / Level

I'm sorry this is happening.

To those with the problem, were any choices made? Like a choice between one and another venue? Also....grasping at straws...did you decorate your nursery? (Wild guess might have been no decorations glitch into no tasks at the gig but again. I'm grasping at straws) Unfortunately with it being a delayed glitch, we didn't know it was happening right away. I'm changing the title to get more recognition from other posters.

If you went through the whole task with no thing to tap, did you engage in any conversation? Was there an alternative entrance (Like 2 or more choices when you enter)? Let me see if I can grab some help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShuanaShuana Registered Users 6 Posts
    WsZHxmMhvLU.jpg

Same thing is happening. I can't complete event gigs
  • Options
    If you haven't already, submit a ticket to customer care, I don't think this will be fixed before you count down, but compensation after the fact might be your only choice. I would say as far as the event. Just grind. But I'll be back with any info, and believe me I'm so sorry this is happening.

Another question, for people with no 2nd event task bubbles, were you initially glitched with no event or any other problem since the event started yesterday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What platform is this happening on? I'm trying to contact Glu, I'm not up to it in any of my games. Please hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got the event on time and I decorated my nursery. When I started the 2nd event task at Panino, I was able to talk to the two chefs and pick one and I invited a NPC to help. At no point did the bubble tasks appear and the gig has now ended, so I didn't get any event points. I contacted Glu last night, but haven't heard back from them.

Android / 5.0.2 / HTC Sense / Level 35 / Female
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got the event on time and I decorated my nursery. When I started the 2nd event task at Panino, I was able to talk to the two chefs and pick one and I invited a NPC to help. At no point did the bubble tasks appear and the gig has now ended, so I didn't get any event points. I contacted Glu last night, but haven't heard back from them.

Android / 5.0.2 / HTC Sense / Level 35 / Female
  • Options
    Hi. Members are reporting that the 2nd Gig in the event is not playable. Nothing to tap and clock times out.

I'm trying to get Glu's help on this, but if it's already started, you'll probably run out before it's fixed. SO...

if you get to your second gig and find you have nothing to tap, I'd just go do more parties, don't waste the time. Work around it. You can submit a ticket to customer care, but I would just play around it.

If you've been hit by this, please try and give us as much info as possible. Were you able to get to the 3rd gig without issue? I'll be copying over any posts about this. I'm sorry it's happening, and will try to get some response for you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShuanaShuana Registered Users 6 Posts
    on Android 4.4.2
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    To build on my no tappables post and answer your questions Koko, I did not originally have the event until around 10am yesterday, and I did not decorate the nursery. When I arrived at the second event there were no tappables to be found. Only the "invite a friend to your gig" bubble and the choice between the two guys to hire. I checked back several times throughout the gig and no tappables ever appeared. I failed the gig and got no event points. I got the call for the third event but six hours haven't passed yet so I haven't started it yet.
    iOS
    Ruby ยป level 35 A+++
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I have no action bubbles in the second gig for the weekend event. I was able to begin the game on time (Android), bought items for the nursery, crossed all my i's and dotted my t's. I've also sent a msg to Glu through the game with my info and problem. The clock is ticking! Help me, Glu!

Android (Amazon KindleFire HD)
    Level 37
    Female
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    I'm sorry this is happening. When it happens to me, I think I'll just leave let the clock run out, and then do more parties for the event points. Plus, I'll send a ticket to customer care.

But I have reached out, and if we can get any help for this I'll update this thread. Thanks for all your info. Cross your fingers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladyluv_84ladyluv_84 Registered Users 7 Posts
    iPhone SE
    iOS 9.3.2
    Female Level 39

The second event does not have any action bubbles, so I'm going to fail this event. Also, I cannot submit a ticket through the game.
  • Options
    Ok, don't say you'll fail. When the timer runs out, ok, no event points, BUT, you can still do the event Just do plenty of parties. ANd we don't know, did you get a notice of the third gig? Even if you can't do that. give it your best shot to complete the event without the event gigs. Party, party party. That's my best advice.

Why can't you submit a ticket?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glu is working on this problem now, and it will be corrected shortly.

For those of you who already encountered the issue, I suggest you submit a ticket, and try to pick up the event points by grinding in parties. I'll see if there are any more recommendations from Glu.

If you haven't started the gig yet, please wait for the Go signal. As soon as I hear more, I'll let you know. Thanks for your patience, Glu is very sorry for this issue, and will have it corrected asap.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Glu has just released the fixed for iOS and Android players.
    The task nodes should now be back to normal.
    Unfortunately, they can't change the problem for Facebook because of how that system works.

Glu is ver sorry for this inconvenience. I hope the players already caught by this can make up the points with parties. So very sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, Koko. Is the fix only for those who haven't started the gig yet? I only have two hours left to complete it and still no action bubbles. Or is there something I need to do to get the fix? Thanks!
  • Options
    I still don't have the action bubbles either. I have three hours left on my event
  • Options
    have you shut down rebooted and reopend?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have done that all that, but the action bubbles still didn't appear.
  • Options
    Several times and have checked for an update. I am on a Kindle Android if that matters.
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    So of course I failed miserably at the 2nd task due to no job bubbles with time runnning out but no issue with 3rd.task at Malibu seems ok as of now.just wanted to put that out there hope it helps whoever hasn't reached my point yet :)
  • Options
    CatarinaLaneCatarinaLane Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm so ****ed! It's already saturday and Kim didn't called me yet, I've been throuing parties like crazy and she didn't called. Does it just for ones do has babies? I have no idea how to contact Glu in a way the fixe this glinch ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
  • Options
    xtaylor22xtaylor22 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I got a call from Kim saying to meet her at her Beverly Hills house, but when I go there, she's not there. She was in my nursery, and told me to get the decorations and I did, but she's still not in the Beverly Hills house, and I still have the goal to do.
  • Options
    It's come to light that if you don't have babies, you have no nursery, so you can't do her request to check out the decorations in the nursery, But, since it's a party weekend, that's where you earn your points. I'm sorry the tasks weren't available to you, but as it was broken down in the Weekend thread by one of our members, those 6 hour tasks take 80 something energy to complete, You might be very very close by spending those energies on Parties instead. The clothes are really nice, so I hope you are able to complete as much as your want.

I'm sorry this event is so troublesome to so many. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I got the call from kim, did not get any decorations for nursery. Went on both gigs and them met with Kim at her house and got nothing there, While i know others got the blue stars.