Options

Reality Show - How Many Fans?

Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
How many viewers does your reality show have ?
Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

I'm at #501 with 5, 145 viewers. Since the update, I've done 1 8-hour show at Calabasas.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm not sure what the total number is rn. It's not too much. I've only done two 8hr gigs and a few 3hr ones.

I'm curious how many viewers people get for each gig.

I only got 197 for my 8hr gigs but I saw another user say that they got 400 viewers for their 8hr gigs.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    krystal wrote: Β»
    I'm not sure what the total number is rn. It's not too much. I've only done two 8hr gigs and a few 3hr ones.

I'm curious how many viewers people get for each gig.

I only got 197 for my 8hr gigs but I saw another user say that they got 400 viewers for their 8hr gigs.

I have two games. One got 201 for each 3hr show, 408 for 8r; the other got 250 for 3hr, 473 for 8hr.
    The weird thing is the one got more is a lower level B+ list doll and the one got less is #1 A+++.
    (People Wanna watch a rising star rather than a has-been :( )
    It's the same situation when they got fans for reality shows before this new update.
    I'm happy though because my new doll needs more fans. He is having trouble getting that #1 five K stars reward because his wife (my #1 A+++ doll) has way more fans already. :)
    🍎 iOS dollsπŸ“± Β 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Just a reminder, dolls, that as you know, many things in the game are randomly generated, and so, too, are the number of fans gained here. So ten different people can post ten different new fan numbers, and more likely than not, not a single one will match any others. The only disappointment: Wow, sooooo fewer fans gained now than in the first incarnation of our reality shows! It's a necessity, however, simply by the nature of the "story." But also, the intention here, among other things, I believe, is also to make the longevity of a new storyline, let's call it, last for quite some time. Running out of gigs is, for example...well, it's pretty much one of the worst things that can happen here. And it's not earth shattering in the least, in the grand scheme of things. I love this new and updated addition to our reality shows just the same. Similarly, many of us have said we need storylinesssss, we ran out forever ago! And now we've got a whole slew of new stuff to choose from. I am a happy doll.:)

Am eating lots of Dino Rocks. Why this is so wrong: There's no little marshmallows in them.:(
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Just a reminder, dolls, that as you know, many things in the game are randomly generated, and so, too, are the number of fans gained here. So ten different people can post ten different new fan numbers, and more likely than not, not a single one will match any others. The only disappointment: Wow, sooooo fewer fans gained now than in the first incarnation of our reality shows! It's a necessity, however, simply by the nature of the "story." But also, the intention here, among other things, I believe, is also to make the longevity of a new storyline, let's call it, last for quite some time. Running out of gigs is, for example...well, it's pretty much one of the worst things that can happen here. And it's not earth shattering in the least, in the grand scheme of things. I love this new and updated addition to our reality shows just the same. Similarly, many of us have said we need storylinesssss, we ran out forever ago! And now we've got a whole slew of new stuff to choose from. I am a happy doll.:)

Am eating lots of Dino Rocks. Why this is so wrong: There's no little marshmallows in them.:(

always the voice of reason isabeau ! :P

also I think that that viewership will increase exponentially as we climb up the show ratings (just like how we are climbing up from E to A list). so don't worry y'all, I'm sure viewers will increase as we get ahead in the game.
  • Options
    always the voice of reason isabeau ! :Please

also I think that that viewership will increase exponentially as we climb up thearly show ratings (just like how we are climbing up from E to A list). so don't worry y'all, I'm sure viewers will increase as we get ahead in the game.

^^^this^^^
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

I've just started my first comeback and my rank is D+
    I only have 201 views for 8-hour reality gigs.
    Does the number of views vary with ranks (Rank A, B, C, D, E)?? :eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    I've just started my first comeback and my rank is D+
    I only have 201 views for 8-hour reality gigs.
    Does the number of views vary with ranks (Rank A, B, C, D, E)?? :eek:

I don't think it matters, Syndra--I'm A+ and my jaw drops every single time I see I have only 201 viewers. What's with the "201" number tho??
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I don't think it matters, Syndra--I'm A+ and my jaw drops every single time I see I have only 201 viewers. What's with the "201" number tho??

Ah, I see. So it's just the same. By the way, are you also an android user Isabeau? Coz I haven't received any product placement deals until now. So i'm wondering if it's a glitch or sth :eek:
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options

My game is the same way. I get 197 viewers all the time. Idk how I feel about it haha
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I have only done two 8hr shows so far and have gotten 197 viewers for both of them. I think the reason we are getting so little numbers is b/c Glu wants the Top Shows thing to last for a long time and for it to be a bit harder to complete especially when the top prize includes 50 K stars. If we were pulling the same number of viewers as fans for shows and gigs then we would have completed it far too fast although getting a number in the low hundreds is too low in my opinion. I believe Ray's show is somewhere around 90 million and with getting a measly 200 viewers for every show it will take forever to get to #1. I think somewhere between 500 and 1,000 viewers per show would be better.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Ah, I see. So it's just the same. By the way, are you also an android user Isabeau? Coz I haven't received any product placement deals until now. So i'm wondering if it's a glitch or sth :eek:

Ohh, no, I use an iPhone. I swear, sometimes I just can't figure out what the heck?? I got a product placement after my second 8hr show. I know a few people have said they got them like, almost instantly, and others are doing 8hrs upon 8hrs upon 8hrs and still haven't gotten one.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    How long do these product placement deals last? I have one going on for some champagne company right now, but it's only available in the one home, correct? (Malibu, and I'm NOT spending all weekend there!)
    They should really put some in-game instructions up. This is confusing!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    How long do these product placement deals last? I have one going on for some champagne company right now, but it's only available in the one home, correct? (Malibu, and I'm NOT spending all weekend there!)
    They should really put some in-game instructions up. This is confusing!

When Simon gives you the deal, he'd say how long the product placement would last. Check out this thread below, post 3, the picture shows it last 1 week, not sure if it's always 1 week though.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210112-New-update-6-29-2016

You would have received those KStars alr, so don't think you'd need to only do reality shows in that home.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I have about 30,000 fans but ive been grinding all week w/ 3 hr gigs to get the hype it up achievement! I will say it's nice to have something to do in the absence of a throwback event!

And yes, you will accrue more fans as you pass each milestone. I get 1000 fans per 3 hr episode now that I passed the first one.
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    When Simon gives you the deal, he'd say how long the product placement would last. Check out this thread below, post 3, the picture shows it last 1 week, not sure if it's always 1 week though.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210112-New-update-6-29-2016

You would have received those KStars alr, so don't think you'd need to only do reality shows in that home.

Thanks, girl! I try to pay attention to everything Simon says, but sometimes he just blabbers on. ;)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Today with the event I tried for the first time the new system, my show started with 4k views at the bottom of the list.

Every 3h reality show I did at Calabasas I got 358 new views.

I wonder if this new system will allow us to grind on 5 star events now?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I have 11.4 million viewers, I'm at 96k viewers every 3 hr show and 128K every 8 hr show.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ’•
  • Options
    ofortuna wrote: Β»
    I have about 30,000 fans but ive been grinding all week w/ 3 hr gigs to get the hype it up achievement! I will say it's nice to have something to do in the absence of a throwback event!

And yes, you will accrue more fans as you pass each milestone. I get 1000 fans per 3 hr episode now that I passed the first one.

I've passed two milestones and still get only a measly 197 viewers for 8hr gigs.
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    krystal wrote: Β»
    I've passed two milestones and still get only a measly 197 viewers for 8hr gigs.

So do I. I'm at only 3hr shows for the event and I'm only getting 148 viewers after passing two milestones. People keep saying the number of viewers will increase as you pass milestones, but how many milestones do have to pass before you get an increase?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I passed 2 milestones, now getting 2611 viewers per 3h show. It was 100-300 viewers but it kept increasing as I consecutively did shows.
    PM to add