Options

No update 5.2 nor event on Facebook

LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
Facebook has not been updated yet and neither is there any weekend event on it
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I could have sworn I saw a facebook user say they got it, I'll see what I can find out, I'm sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I could have sworn I saw a facebook user say they got it, I'll see what I can find out, I'm sorry this is happening.

Thanks Kokokokonut i await feedback from you
  • Options
    Don't think I don't love you guys. For 2 years I have refused to do FB. For you, and everyone else, I took the download I didn't make a doll, I went right to the info. IT was v5.1.0

I'm sorry. I'll be back. (I am NOT playing on FB But, I nearly walked away, it wouldn't load. finally, I went to leave and then it loaded. But I'm not going deeper in the game. I can't afford a family of 4.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Don't think I don't love you guys. For 2 years I have refused to do FB. For you, and everyone else, I took the download I didn't make a doll, I went right to the info. IT was v5.1.0

I'm sorry. I'll be back. (I am NOT playing on FB But, I nearly walked away, it wouldn't load. finally, I went to leave and then it loaded. But I'm not going deeper in the game. I can't afford a family of 4.)

So are you checking on the delay with facebook?
  • Options

Thanks Koko i understand.
    I would have dumped it too as it is glitch ridden just that i have an attachment to it as it my first game.
    I don't get half of the story line gigs but i am on my 2nd comeback on that game and even Skylar has abandoned me after the first set oh well....
    Just tried again still no update
  • Options
    KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Are they still trying to fix the event? I have android and I never got it.
  • Options
    There was one glitch this morning and it prevented the iOS/Apple games from getting the event. That was rectified shortly after 8a.m. Then around noon there was a hickup, again resolved quickly.

I am waiting to hear back about when Facebook can expect the update, When I downloaded and checked it was v5.1.0 (or 5.0.1 but it was not 5.2)

Sorry for the inconvenience,

KardashianLover, If you are android and you are playing v5.2.0 and you don't have the event, I think your best bet would be to contact Customer Care. Android wasn't glitched. If I get more info about this I'll pass it along.

And
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Okay because I have android and I only got the call but not the weekend event my friends phone is like that to.
  • Options
    Are they still trying to fix the event? I have android and I never got it.

I dont think they are even trying to fix facebook.
  • Options
    I haven't heard back about the Facebook problems, but as soon as I hear anything, I'll post it. I'm sorry this is happening. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Any feedback?
  • Options
    Okay because I have android and I only got the call but not the weekend event my friends phone is like that to.

Dumb question, but have you gone to the PlayStore to make sure you have the latest version?
    can you supply the following info?

Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game
    Brief Description

And I'll send another message about the Android and Facebook.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dumb question, but have you gone to the PlayStore to make sure you have the latest version?
    can you supply the following info?

Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game
    Brief Description

And I'll send another message about the Android and Facebook.

You jus t need that for andriod users right?
  • Options
    I wanted the Android info, if Glu needed it, but I haven't heard anything back. I'm sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    Any news about the facebook problem? The weekend is almost over, and still I have neither update nor event.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Still no update on facebook platform :S
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    no update and no news on why we dont have an update. No weekly event and i'm sure there will be no compensation for what we missed.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Facebook is behind. I do feel for you. My problem is my androids are in the frozen to others glitch. And, all I and the other android players can do is wait. I'm sure your Facebook update will be here before my Android fix. but in the meantime, why not up all your achievements. This is a great time fo you to raise your game swag. Some achievments you've got that have a 10 Star payout. See what 'good' achievement that pays out a lot, and is closest to completion, If its the one that need 150 5Star Photoshoots in a row, and you're 3/4 there....I just do photoshoot after photoshooot till I got it. But that's just me.

Did you know we have a vent thread? It's highly monitored by Glu. It's in General Discussion called Hookah Den
    and you'll commiserate with others in similar positions. Hang in there. And we really appreciate your patience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKH seems to be completely down on facebook, neither do I get any updates nor events at all for weeks! Can anybody tell me what to do?
  • Options
    Hi. I haven't heard back about any updates. So I have no advice. I don't know what to say except you can always submit a ticket to customer care and tell them what's going on with your game. Believe me I feel bad for Facebook Players with problems.If I hear anything, I'll let you all know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I tried to load my 'started' FB Game and I got the loading meter loading endlessly. Is that what you guys are getting now?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Koko,

thanks for your attempts. :)

I got an update now, but no event. The update doesn't seem to effect anything, there is simply no change. Oh, btw my story-line is completely missing.
  • Options
    Hello support team,

since I can't submit a ticket (function unavailable) I'm asking you for help in this thread.

The game is getting really boring without weekend or throwback events. Also I don't get any storyline or daily gift boxes. Can you do something about that?

Platform facebook.

Thanks in advance. :)
  • Options
    The game was just updated Friday or Saturday, not sure which. But posters commented that the Facebook update came through. Can you go check for it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I moved your last comment plus my response to this thread. I'm confused, at the end of the first thread (3 posts up) you said you did bet the update. In this mornings post you said you didn't get the update. If your game updated, but you missed events, now that you are updated, lets see whether you get the next event the rest of us do. If you didn't get an update, please reply and I'll poke around and see if I can find anything out.

Sorry you're having this issue.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm sorry, that was misleading. I got an update, but there weren't any changes in the game.
  • Options
    Hmm, maybe things were fixed? Do you have the version number? That's it, :) I'm going back to the game I loaded and I'll start it, but I swear i'm going to coast. Unfortunately I won't be able to tell what different. Maybe the loading issues were fixed? And if that's the case, it's proof they're still working to improve things. I'll be back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Where can I see the version number?

Well, maybe things were fixed. I'm waiting for the (possible) throwback on Wednesday. ;-)
  • Options
    Where can I see the version number?

Well, maybe things were fixed. I'm waiting for the (possible) throwback on Wednesday. ;-)

Found it: version no. 5.1.0
  • Options
    Hmmm. that's the same number I downloaded last week, and the ios/android games are 5.2. If I get any answers I'll post them here, Again, I'm sorry this is happening.

Don't think I'm being Marie Antoinette over here,but.....do you have access to any other devices? Maybe an old smart phone you can run off Wifi or something? the Android and iOS games are really much better as far as support, and just getting the updates in a timely manner. So many players are making the switch. If you do start a game on a handheld device, if you contact customer care, give them your fb number and the new game ID, and explain you had to switch because content was slow in arriving, and you had missed events. I hope on Tuesday, you get any event that might be out.

ETA: Contacting customer care was to see if they could restore special purchases, and any stars or Game Cash purchases.

Games can not be transferred cross platform. And Customer Care can not transfer, or retrieve games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary