Options

Clothes Rating

BlackDahliaBlackDahlia Registered Users 12 Posts
I have no idea how to fix what I've done. :( When the option of rapid recharge appears, I jump on it immediately and get as much done as I can. Unfortunately the last time I did this, I didn't even realize that I wasn't keeping up on the star rating I had with projects. Meaning the rating you START a project with that gets you that bonus star.

I'm now very behind and I don't know a good way to get caught up, other than keep buying things. But I'm almost 200 points behind so nothing really makes a difference. Anyone have any suggestions? I only have about 8000 dollars in the game, because I keep trying to buy clothes.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    First off, congratulations if you keep getting rapid recharge. You have to stop buying clothes, and stop paying for transportation. If you want financial freedom in the game, you need to stop paying for transportation. Buy the Jet and buy any vehicle. Your 8000 with be 80,000$ in no time.

If you have a lot of storyline gigs, try to complete those, and if Simon is calling with side gigs, tell him to keep looking. (I'm guessing Storyline is how you mean you're behind. ) And relax, this isn't a race. you're not playing with people where someone loses and someone wins.

So, please don't tell me you already have the jet and car, because then, I'm just going to have to tell you to stop buying clothes! Other things like homes and furniture bump up your star rating for gigs and dates faster than clothes.

What platform are you playing on? I would go over to the Giftings and Friends section, and look around for people on that platform looking for friends, and some of them participate in sending gifts as well.

But I'm really hoping you don't have the jet yet. Because that is the fastest way to wealth and success in the game. The jet is not only a big item Star wise (I don't think it's hearts, I could be wrong) but it opens up the whole KK:H Game Globe to travel freely scrounging for energy. You have unlimited Energy at you disposal....it only depends on your willingness to tap your way through getting all the energy you need, at no cost to you. I think I should move this to General Discussion, where you're more likely to get the 'community at large' offering their personal tips. This is more about gameplay, not really Support. And there is no clear cut answer, so I think if more people weigh in, you might come away with some good hints and tips. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Koko's tips are all spot on! Buy yourself a car (I believe the cheapest is $10000) and the jet (I believe 120 kstars). Once you have those, your kash builds up way faster.

120 kstars might be a lot if you don't buy yourself kstars very often. You could save up and wait for the next VIP event, that way you get some weekend items too. It will probably be another 2 or 3 weeks, though, since we just had one. So, it's up to you if you want to wait.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you don't have the k stars to buy the jet I would also suggest throwing parties. I did that when I was trying to get my fan count up and because it doesn't take as much energy as gigs (dependent on if you choose a house that has a lot of rooms you can invite multiple contacts to) it racks up cash faster. Also do events with VIPs. Not only will you earn cash getting them ready for the event but you seem to get a little bonus in cash vs. using a regular contact.
  • Options
    tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    Buying the jet is definitely a game changer. I got a little less than a week ago and once I did my money started adding so quickly. I was able to buy two homes since then and that was in less than a week. I can also date more, since I am trying to have babies with my husband and it has been great!
  • Options
    DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    I think it would be very helpful to all players who are still trying to max-out the gold star and gold hearts ( need 999 each) if a new Thread were started..... A place where players could report the actual number of stars or hearts they got for specific items. I kept a pretty complete record when I was maxing out the stars and now doing the same for the hearts. The rewards are all over the place and often don't make sense. One thing that is certain is that you will get a much better return on items bought with Kash rather then Kstars. So don't waste Kstars buying items to get gold stars if you dont really want those items. Also, doing parties may increase your fans but will not help you earn as much Kash as you get from gigs. And its Kash that you need to buy star items. So I did no parties while trying to increase my gold stars. The other reason I did no parties is that when you increase fans you level up faster....and when you level up the amount of gold stars you need to get a bonus star for a gig increases! So you aren't really helping yourself. The bottom line is to realize that it's going to take some time to get those gold stars. I dont know what level you are on but if you have not yet done a "Comeback" I suggest you delay doing one. The reason is this... when you do a Comeback the side gigs that you get from Simon will no longer be available as 1 hour gigs. Those short gigs are actually great for you when you are far behind in your gold star count..... much easier to complete without the bonus and you earn money you need..Just my opinion. Anyways best of luck to you...once you get those 999 gold stars it is almost as free a feeling as getting the transportation....
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ahh good point. I was thinking parties because you don't need star/heart points for that but yeah, you do level up faster so that's no help. Do you need points to work at Kardash or So Chic? The So Chic downtown has a 1 hour option.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Daleth wrote: »
    I think it would be very helpful to all players who are still trying to max-out the gold star and gold hearts ( need 999 each) if a new Thread were started..... A place where players could report the actual number of stars or hearts they got for specific items. I kept a pretty complete record when I was maxing out the stars and now doing the same for the hearts. The rewards are all over the place and often don't make sense. One thing that is certain is that you will get a much better return on items bought with Kash rather then Kstars. So don't waste Kstars buying items to get gold stars if you dont really want those items. Also, doing parties may increase your fans but will not help you earn as much Kash as you get from gigs. And its Kash that you need to buy star items. So I did no parties while trying to increase my gold stars. The other reason I did no parties is that when you increase fans you level up faster....and when you level up the amount of gold stars you need to get a bonus star for a gig increases! So you aren't really helping yourself.

Totally agree with Daleth's suggestion. I didn't realize that cheaper cash items are actually giving more gold stars/heart points until I started my second game. Like the shirt in the picture with a towel? on costs $8650 but only gives 3 points meanwhile the shirt costs $5000 gives 30 points. Not to mention some clothing items cost over $10,000 or precious K Stars but only give 2 points. It doesn't make sense but hey, it actually helps beginners, which is nice. I will say definitely just spend your K$ on cheap clothing/furniture items.

image.jpg

BlackDahlia, which platform are you playing on? My first game saves up quite a bit of K$. If you are playing on iOS, I can gift you some cash items to help you boost your gold star points.
    And I think that the reality show run-in answers to get a K star are totally random. I have answered the same question the same way and sometimes I got 1 K star, sometimes didn't.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    -
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thank you for the suggestion! I think the comprehensive list would be great. Angeline & Jo​hn unfortunately I'm on android BUT I did a few of the offers and combined with the VIP event this weekend... I GOT THE JET!! It's been a life saver and up next I'm getting a car. :)

Congrats on getting the jet!! It really helps save up money and makes it so much easier to hop around collecting energy :)

As a tip I can only agree to what the others say. The cheap items at the top of the wardrobe get you the most stars for your money, so buy those, even if they're ugly. Also furniture gives you more star points than clothes so when you're done with those buy that until you're in the green again whit your star count.
    As for the question which answers give a K-star you posted earlier, it's determined by chance so there are no right or wrong answers. Sometimes the same answer will give you a K-star one time and just money the other...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS