Options

Midweek event- Special TB Sale+ 8/16/16

Comments

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Keem I had basically the same pallets only no items at all only 1 box stars and the rest were energy and cash. I picked the cash both times :rolleyes: lol
    Keem wrote: »
    I wasn't even going to participate in this event. Koko, I read what you wrote in the hookah, I adore you for being the voice of positivity. Thank you for that, I really mean it!

This is just my luck.

7S1Hhgi.jpg
    Qwm66Hq.jpg

Yup.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2nd box 30 bolts and the realization if the 3rd box is 300 points the 4th box will make me cross eyed.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Guys, thanks so much. Koko, Vats, Sugar <3<3, haftime. Also haha, some people call her Max (because that's my user name) and some people call her Skylar and I am fine with either really!
  • Options
    ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    nothing to brag about so far from me, just kash and energy. im on my way towards the final box
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    zitrone wrote: »
    Where is that top from? I got it in my TB box and I looked on the encyclopedia and can't find it. It's driving me crazy!

Uhmm I got it in a TB box but I don't think it's an event item as there is no icon beside the it. Maybe an exclusive item? I got more really cool items with no icons so I honestly don't know.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry Zitrone, the encyclopedia isn't done, Linda and I are working on it, I'm about to start beating the bushes for missing graphics. It's a work in progress, I'll take a look and see if I can find the top. I like a good diversion now and again.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Uhmm I got it in a TB box but I don't think it's an event item as there is no icon beside the it. Maybe an exclusive item? I got more really cool items with no icons so I honestly don't know.

Yeah, I noticed that there was no icon with it. But I vaguely remember when that came out. I have a dress that sits next to the fur top in my closet that also doesn't have an icon. It's white with some gold and sort of ruffle-y short sleeves.

Thanks Koko!

ETA: I have a pic with that other white dress and it's dated August 28th, 2015. It's from that time frame.

ETA: found it! http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?171084-Weekend-Event-8-28-15-Star-Studded-Summer-Soiree-Everybody-is-a-Star/page10

It's not I the encyclopedia.

Sorry to thread jack!
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    5D96223B-4D8F-45A8-AA78-3CE4A721428D_zpsvtfnyqut.png

70B91EDB-754D-4162-BB4E-A44CA13BED8E_zpsyy1vp4bw.png

7E7FDA2D-6BF3-49AF-9F78-70C3ACF55CB1_zpsisaigzze.png

Got it. Thank you Amy :) It was almost a year ago.... Ooops, just saw you found it. :) And now it IS in the encyclopedia. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

Also where did Vats go? He is my favorite cheerleader and the best and I know he will be happy I got my eyes. Now if only Sassy would log in because she can get her lips finally!

I'm here Max, just logged in :) I'll try for the lips, although I have only 366 k stars and no money to buy more... I saw in other people's pallets that they show up in my two regular spots... So I'll go for it... *fingers crossed*

And CONGRATS for winning the eyes!!! You totally deserve it! Enjoy it now xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm here dear! And YES so happy that you got the eyes, thought it was really sad when you said that you didn't got them earlier, glad that you could go a little further.

Saw Sassy at instagram today and she's totally fine away from this throwback paranoia on a paradisiacal place, much more fun and healthy!

Hahhahahaha you IG stalker lol love u xx

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    120kstars for a bag and shoes I will never ever wear!

mwqttk.png

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Well I just went crazy buying boxes today lol. I rationalised it by telling myself my birthday is "coming up" (well it's on October... close enough) and that Glu is being so dodgy with these throwback boxes, including robbing me of a midweek throwback event because I had "too many items", I figured I should strike now and buy as much as I can since who knows if or when I'll ever get the opportunity again...

So I may have buyers remorse in the future but for now I'm okay with it because I won sooooo much hair!!!! Including the So Glamm hair I chased and chased but never won! PLUS I won the heavy lidded Christmas eyes that I know many people don't like but I loooooove.

I'll post some screenshots later. Hope everyone got some great items they've always wanted!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    120kstars for a bag and shoes I will never ever wear!

mwqttk.png
    I'm sorry babe. If it makes you feel better that purse is easily my favourite in my game and the one I use most!
  • Options
    Wolfie, did you get the event.....the 4 earned boxes this time, or are you still on ice?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm happy I decided to grind instead of spending my stars buying boxes. I tap-tap-tapped my fingers off all day yesterday and finished the event this morning. I chose the dress and bought 1 extra box and got the shoes! the necklace is from my gold box. Cash in my 2 black boxes but that's ok too :) Happy throwback everyone!

image_zps5myxzsqm.jpeg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sassy I'm addicted to you. Don't you know that you're toxic?

Sorry that you didn't got better prizes.

Congrats Sugar that dress is gorgeous and Kiki is rocking it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Wolfie, did you get the event.....the 4 earned boxes this time, or are you still on ice?
    Nope, I didn't get an event. Only got the offer to buy boxes in a sale. :/
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I haven't been on here much this week (visiting my parents), but I am grinding for the event! So far I've gotten a couple clothing items in my black/gold boxes... I'll post pics once I'm done the event! I'll also come back with my thoughts concerning the event - but that's going to be a loooong post, so I need to make sure I have time when I sit down to write it, haha.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Those sandals are almost as sexy as Birkenstock shoes.. :(
    And I don't like pocketdogs. They usually have an annoying voice.
    Screenshot_2016-08-17-16-17-41_zpsfeohploj.jpg
    I am just so disappointed 😞..
    Don't have the luxury to spend hundreds of kstars to buy more handbags and ugly shoes, so that's it.
    Android
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Omg I'm SO GONNA regret spending so much but I had a rly bad day and that rly made it so much better
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got 40 energy in my gold box which was a little disappointing although I'm only 240 stars away from my throwback box now. I'm gonna grind pretty hard today so I can hopefully finish and have tomorrow to relax before the weekend event.
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who got the items that they wanted, and good luck to everyone who is still grinding.
    Finished the event and I'm pretty happy with it, this is what I got ....

First box... Money
    image.jpg

Second box... Trousers I will never wear, but at least it's clothes
    image.jpg

Third box... Glasses meh, it's strange though how they are in two boxes in the same pallet.hmmm
    image.jpg

Fourth box.... The throwback box I got the dress.. I think it's pretty cute, I like it so I'm happy
    image.jpg

I was adamant not to spend my KStars and save them for the upcoming events, but I couldn't resist and opened 1 box. I got hair, supper happy. So all in all it was a good event.
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My black/gold boxes:

gwJJybt.jpg
    Not actually a box dress, but I like it.

LDGoyWC.jpg
    Not going to complain, I can use the K-stars.

MilMaPZ.jpg
    The first time I have seen the buns in a box! I really want those, I don't care for the dress, it looks okay in the icon but really weird on my doll.

I have been saving up my K-stars for TB boxes but I'm using opening them as a study incentive (so far not going to good haha) so I'll post those later...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I got achievements, and a Lil lucky with daily boxes, so I got 60 stars for ONE box. So what do I do? Be a fool and buy a TB box.

u4psnKF.jpg

Oh hello Merdress. Nice to see you. Too bad I now have a purse that looks like a backpack.

I covet that dress more then the SG eyes. This is my final sign. I'm done for a while I think.....

Oh, my gold box was kash. Yay.
  • Options
    ok, so I said Vatsy's Kat kould have 2 boxes (she doesn't have the event). I picked my fave, and there was the dress, that I'd been chasing forever, that AppleP got yesterday. Ok so good vibes were filling my heart and head I thought hard and picked a 2nd that I never try. Got the shoes. I LOve those shoes, I got them for Z last time, so it's good. No more, she can't afford it. lol. So she had a date, then went back to sleep. THe other 2, Apple & Z are grinding for the Throwback. Having already bought 2 boxes each. Z got nothing of interest, but AppleP got the dress. Absolutely love this dress. if it were a Rorschach test, first impression - probably what my spine looks like. :) And, my earned boxes cash, energy cash cash cash and cash.

Screenshot_2016-08-17-11-59-01-1_zpszmcqtc5c.png
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    My hideous looking wishlist and some of the things that i got on this TBS (❌) It looks horrible but it serves it's purpose!! :) i saw hair but i had no luck :(
    1471412143935.jpg
    1471453386648.jpg
    I also got other stuff, mostly accessories that i didn't want but...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ overall i'm happy :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thanks for the kind words, Julesmo and tara98gold. Thanks for the adorable Kitten Kake, Koko! :o Congrats on winning your favorite dress...twice!!

Congrats to everyone who is picking some amazing boxes, I love when people post their palettes so I can drool over them! Especially you Minji, what luck! maxrockatansky, that's fantastic that you got the eyes! haftime, that Chanel purse is on my wishlist :eek:

CamilaBlack, I did the same! I had a little free time since it was my day off and I roamed around the forum, screenshotting pics of items I absolutely love and want. Then I used a photo editing app to paste them all together into a rough draft "wishlist". I really love having it to look at on my iPad. I couldn't resist and chose to buy some K-Stars to open boxes, and I'm so happy I did. I actually got a handful of my wishlist items. AND I saw (but did not pick :() the So Glamm eyes and the holiday eyes. I almost had a heart attack.

I would love to see an actual, complete, 100% all-items-ever list. I know others have posted almost complete wardrobes and what not, but I wanna see absolutely everything that ever existed. Haha I say to myself all the time that I wish I had played since day one of the game! I've read some of you saying you keep a spreadsheet of items and what you have/don't have...I want to do that, too. How did you go about setting it up? I ended up rough-calculating and figuring there's probably about 350 or so items I don't have... Oh well, just more of a goal for me to strive towards!

I definitely agree there is an algorithm for the items. They save the hair and facial features for last. My personality is, when I get an item I don't want I think "OK, well I can check that off the list. One less item standing between me and my coveted items." I figure if I avoid certain items in weekend events then all of my throwback boxes will be full of items I didn't want the first time around.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I am going to do what you did to make a wishlist! That is a great idea. I have a spreadsheet, but I want to see the items in living color lol. I cannot remember the thread where the entire list was posted, one member has everything from all the events (at least she did at that time). I know from time to time there are non-event items, like the crown hairstyle and the Jen storyline hairstyle, the first birthday dress and then I think there was a second bday dress (short one with little stripe marks all over it). I am sure I have missed one of those items since I didn't play for a few months back in 2015.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I know all items that I want and it's about 10, the rest is rest!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Here are all of the weekend event items posted some time ago by ticisss :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here