Options

Facebook Game Won't Load

noangel1985noangel1985 Registered Users 2 Posts
I can't seem my game to load past 78.5%. I never had any problems up until Wednesday. I am not the only person who is having this problem. I have cleared my history and still nothing. Please let us know what are you doing to fix this problem.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this is happening. Can you please post your Platform/ OS Version / Device / Level in Game / Gender in Game /
    Brief Description of issue .

There is a known issue with certain Androids - Acer and a few others come to mind. There is a thread about that. I'll find it, and wait for your reply.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can try to help you with that. Please send me a private message.
    I can't seem my game to load past 78.5%. I never had any problems up until Wednesday. I am not the only person who is having this problem. I have cleared my history and still nothing. Please let us know what are you doing to fix this problem.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DnefertitiDnefertiti Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issues,cant load past 78.5 its been 2 weeks now i have tried everything to try, it seems everyone using facebook to play this game is having this issue.i feel robbed i have spent alot of real money in the 2 weeks i have been playing because i fell in love with it, iam using my apple mac home computer,level 17 female.i have sent 2 tickets in 2 weeks no one has responded yet!! Its not fair to get ignored this long and the longer this game is down we all will probably have to start from scratch and that will be just awful for me and any player that has spent money into this game because the money we spent we will never get it back if we have to start all over again.... This just sucks does anybody care iam not the only person if you read the threads.so why is this taking so long to fix and will we get some kind of compensation for all our efforts to remain patience and obvious we love the game enough to keep trying to get help.all the other games on facebook load up just fine its just this game.please help!!
  • Options
    Since you've submitted tickets to no avail, I suggest you send KalindaKing a private message. Give her all the facts of your game, and the circumstances that precipitated your issue. So sorry this is happening. I know when the update came out, the facebook players were very happy.

These are the first reported cases since the update, there is a known Android issue for some devices, but nothing from Facebook players since the update, when they were very happy. Thanks for posting and I hope it is resolved shortly. If there is anything else we can do, please come back and post again. Good luck, and fingers crossed for a speedy fix.

ETA: Hi I saw you also posted in one of the ball game forums, I know this is frustrating, but you need to just post in the forum for the game you are having an issue with. Just be aware that in the past, most FB issues were resolved in the next update. Our next update is expected this week, (public opinion 'thinks Monday') so there is always a good possibility it will be fixed with the update.
    I'm sorry you're going through this, but read the posts in this thread and you can follow some other suggestions to resolve this. Again, very sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    noangel1985noangel1985 Registered Users 2 Posts
    KoKo,
    I am playing on my laptop through facebook. My gender on the game is female and I am halfway through level 32.
  • Options
    Hi NoAngel, did you see this reply from KalindaKing? Read the thread and see what works for you.
    I can try to help you with that. Please send me a private message.

The first thing that I'm sure you tried was changing browsers? Don't laugh, that solves it for a lot of cases. If it's not browser, then send the pm as requested. Hope it resolves for you shortly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KinishaKinisha Registered Users 20 Posts
    I was wondering why mine is not working either it won't go pass 78.5 on my computer please help
  • Options
    Hi. I would read this thread for some valuable info. First try a different browser. Many players often come back and say earlier loading problems were helped by changing browser. Then I'd wait and watch this thread and see if it's updated Monday. And I'll try to find an answer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ginaamariieginaamariie Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi, my name is Gina and my KKH game platform is Facebook. I haven't been able to play since Wednesday (8/10). I have gotten through the video that shows the opening to the game which appears every time there's a new update, but my loading screen with Kim's Face and all of the tips has been stuck at 75.8%

My character is a female and I am level 28 in the game. I always use Google Chrome as the web browser and after reading through this forum, I have also tried using a different browser as kokokokonut had suggested and the results still haven' changed.
  • Options
    Ok, this is a known issue, and KalindaKing is aware of the situation. Monday, we'll alert her that it's more people. But also, keep in mind that in the past issues were primarily corrected in updates for Facebook players, the constraints of Facebook make it more difficult for one on one support. So hang in there, continue to post, and know that we're expecting an updating perhaps as soon as Tomorrow.
    Platforum (Facebook) / OS (Windows 10, 8, or 7)/ Level in Game
    Brief Details/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    As promised, I notified Glu about more FB games not loading. As soon as there is info, we'll post it here or you might get a pm. But know you weren't lost in the Weekend groove. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble loading the game on Facebook.

I recommend clearing your browser's cache and then trying to reload the game.

KalindaKing
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    I guess it depends on the operating system of your PC whether the game on fb is loading or not. Yesterday I tried opening it on my friend's PC and it worked fine. Android is also working. But I think when you use an OS lower than Windows 7 you got the loading issue.

And clearing cache doesn't help.
  • Options
    smurfie00smurfie00 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game wont load either, but mine is stuck on 75.8 %. Tried another browser with no help. This happened after I had a baby.
  • Options
    FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    My game wont load either, but mine is stuck on 75.8 %. Tried another browser with no help. This happened after I had a baby.

Yes, mine is stuck on 75,8 %, too.

But I don't think it has anything to do with what you did before.
  • Options
    Hi. KalindaKing has suggested Clearing the Cache (You can find explicit instructions here in FAQs) If that doesn't help, you are always welcome to contact customer care. I'm very sorry this is happening. And, very often in the past, the FB issues have been corrected with the rollout of the next update, which should be out sometime between this week and next week..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble loading the game on Facebook.

I recommend clearing your browser's cache and then trying to reload the game.

KalindaKing

Hi!
    My game doesn't load since last Tuesday 9th of August. I've send two tickets to Glu and today I got a response regarding a game called Deer Hunter 2014. I didn't even know the game. My game gets stuck at 75,8%. I've clean the cache and tried on chrome, firefox and opera and even on the facebook games arcade. The game won't pass the 75.8%. I don't know what else to do. Can you help me please?
    My name is Maria and my KKH game platform is Facebook.I have gotten through the video that shows the opening to the game which appears every time there's a new update, but my loading screen with Kim's Face and all of the tips has been stuck at 75.8% everytime I clean the cache and restart the browser.

My character is a female and I'm level 35 in the game.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you so much for your time.
    Best regards.
  • Options
    Hi Maria, I deleted the top message, before you quoted KalindaKing, it had the same info. Hope you don't mind. And I'm very happy you were able to post. By the way, your English is just fine. Good luck and Welcome to the Forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mocastilhomocastilho Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hi kokokokonut!
    Thank you so much! I don't mind at all. I deleted the first one but when I was trying to delete the second one my web crashed here. Thank you so much. Since I started playing KKH I met a lot of people from US so I think they helped me a lot with my english. ;)
    Thank you for welcoming me. :) Thanks for all your help. :)

• Options
    Pattyna69Pattyna69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi, yesterday I wanted to play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I am playing this game since 1st of July, I'm level 14 and already on the B list. When I turned the game on, it stopped loading on 75.8%. I'm really upset that I can't play it.. Please, can you help me? What should I do? :(
  • Options
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. This is a known issue, and the best advice from Glu is to clean your cache. Here is the link to the FAQs from Glu, please follow link for the full instructions.

I've moved your thread over to the existing one, if you read through, you'll see you're not alone. Again I'm sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Pattyna69Pattyna69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I tried to clean cache and it's not working. What else should I do? I tried to change browser but it is not working too.
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. This is a known issue, and the best advice from Glu is to clean your cache. Here is the link to the FAQs from Glu, please follow link for the full instructions.

I've moved your thread over to the existing one, if you read through, you'll see you're not alone. Again I'm sorry you're going through this.
  • Options
    Did you follow their explicit instructions on that link I supplied? If you have, and still have the issue, if you read through this thread, you'll have an accurate idea of the situation.

It's a known issue.
    The only advice from Glu at this time is to Clear Cache (Go step by step with the link I provided)
    FB issues are routinely rectified through the next update, unless a special fix rolls out, but the next update is coming soon,.

And you're always welcome to submit a ticket to customer, but there is a backlog, and so far it's just a waiting game.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. As a player I know it hurts. But I also know Glu wants our games to work. So you have to believe that they're doing everything possible. I'm sure they appreciate the patience of everyone in this boat.

Hang in there, and for the duration ....if you have a smartphone or other device start a new game, (Come over to the Dark Side. There are a lot of us playing different platform games, or multiple games on the same platform. THen when FB is fixed, you'll keep both games. Speaking from experience, I told myself the 2nd Android game was just to trouble shoot why no friends were showing up. I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack when it comes to tech stuff....so it took a while but I got there. By that time, I loved my new game. But normal people just play 2. I just couldn't pull the plug on her. So...can you think of any other devices you can play the game? I'd love to play with all you guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    smurfie00smurfie00 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game was finally able to load today after a week! Had to charm my hubby ofc, but luckily no fuzz with the baby
  • Options
    Oh congratulations. I hope this means all the FB games can load.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    mINE WONT LOAD NOW!
  • Options
    Did it just start not loading again? When I saw Smurfie's post I thought it meant everone was finally back in. So, you were playing without problems this week? When is the last time you played, and when did you discover it wouldn't open? I take it you tried the cache cleaning, and changing browsers. I'll pass this along, and see if anything can be done. I'm really sorry you're having this problem.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngieVAngieV Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game doesn't load further than 0.5% since Friday... I normally play on Facebook Games Arcade, but same happens when I try to play on FB page itself. It's really annoying, since I will have to either lose stars to charm my hubby or lose fans :(
  • Options
    EwilliamsonEwilliamson Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, I've had the same problem, I play on Mozilla Firefox and it stops loading at 0.5%. I installed Chrome and now it fully loads, have you tried that ? It worked for me ;)
  • Options
    The first advice we offer is to clear cache according to Glu Instructions here. and then switching browsers if that doesn't work. I'm so glad it worked for you, and welcome to the forum.

And Can I suggest, to anyone who's worried about keeping the spouse happy, When I go to close down the game, I put my dolls in a restaurant. If you ever can't get to your game for a day or so, as soon as your game is open again, call your spouse for a date. Don't leave the venue, till you've finished a date. then when you walk out you don't get the break up call....you just finished the date. So, you're good to go in that respect.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary