Options

Google+ Update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok so I created a Facebook for Jax and added one of Koko's, Carol, Bilal, Julesmo and Unique so far.

I'm just desperate for my old android gang back. Vatsy, Stardust, DMV, Cherrey, you guys hear me!
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Let me go look. :)

Jules, lovely to meet you. Let's go somewhere for Lunch. :)

KKH_Screenshot_1472067484080_zpszqfdwqxh.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Wow! I am loving this. It's going to change my game! So nice to meet you, Koko!
  • Options
    Now you know why we were so crazy for it. When it clicks in my phone game, I'll see my dolls together all the time, just as I dressed them for the morning. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok so I created a Facebook for Jax and added one of Koko's, Carol, Bilal, Julesmo and Unique so far.

I'm just desperate for my old android gang back. Vatsy, Stardust, DMV, Cherrey, you guys hear me!

I finally got to see Jax! Lol I know this is old news to y'all, but I am just thrilled about this friends thing.
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    YAY!! Julesmo I agree i'm way too excited as well! :) Thanks for the adds :D

Unique has been traveling and got the opportunity to meet:
    - the famous Jax in Florence!
    -it was marvelous meeting Koko andBilal in Mykonos!
    -AND Julesmo in India!
    7e63af9f-f531-40d0-8221-9cbf9a9ee43e.jpg

I feel spoiled, this is too much fun. I've been playing this game far too long without active/working friends. Lol Koko your shoes and your bun hair made your doll look SO much taller than mine!

**psssst Vats you should definitely consider making a FB page

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

KKH_Screenshot_1472067484080_zpszqfdwqxh.jpg

I don't remember seeing those wide legged pants. Was it a gift box item or something? :confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I don't remember seeing those wide legged pants. Was it a gift box item or something? :confused:

They are new with the Rome update. They actually come with those shoes, which I didn't realize when I bought them. I love winter white. And they are Kash, not kstars!
  • Options
    Oh I saw those today. :) Hey, if anyone is planning to do reality show with the newly connected friends, as recently as about a week ago I accidentally invited a real friend, and they broke up.

But if you do bring in a friend, as soon as you finish you should do another gig with them. I accidentally brought Trevor, so after the reality show I went right to SCL and did 2 5 star gigs with him, and I didn't get the break up call. It may have been fixed with the Rome Update. But as always, just be careful. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh I saw those today. :) Hey, if anyone is planning to do reality show with the newly connected friends, as recently as about a week ago I accidentally invited a real friend, and they broke up.

But if you do bring in a friend, as soon as you finish you should do another gig with them. I accidentally brought Trevor, so after the reality show I went right to SCL and did 2 5 star gigs with him, and I didn't get the break up call. It may have been fixed with the Rome Update. But as always, just be careful. :)

It may be fixed. I did a reality show and invited FOUR new friends, because I had never had that glitch (never utilizing the friends feature before) and nobody has called me. The taping ended three hours ago.
  • Options
    Good, I'll test it with another discardable realplayer game. You know, they stopped playing a while ago and their dolls reverted back to basic clothing. That's what I lost a little over a week ago.

By the way, has anyone who added Zee Kokonut seen her in the game yet? If so, is she dressed in the short purple top, purple skirt, purple shoes?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok I sign in today on Facebook! I added you guys there go check!

Probably I missed few of you that I didn't recognized there, PM me to I make sure to add you there too:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'll go check. Do you see Kat?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    Well, Glu still needs to do something about it because I only have 1 personal Facebook account and I'm not gonna create another account just for gaming purposes. Uh huh it ain't gonna happen. If iOS players can connect KKH to gamecenter, then why not Android players also for the gamer IDs? They need to figure it out and find another solution to this.

I have been thinking the same but I finally did it BC google was taking weeks to see any friends and when I did im only seeing like 7 out of 50+ google+kkh friends.. and when I gift them. .I don't think they're getting anything.. I'm not getting anything.. which really is not cool BC I went all out on my 1st 4 friends and spent gems and a ton of cash..idc about it but I want them to be spent well not just disappear lol. Do u have the update? I haven't updated mine yet I wonder if that's making a difference on the friends aspect. Like everyone needs new (or older) version to have the friends stuff working smoothly. About FB..I finally.. after an entire year of being FB free.. Caved last night and attached my mail to a shell account that my bf has and uses for games. Literally last pm.. No one is friends w it so idc.. But I wouldn't want game stuff going to my reg fb and random ppl seeing stuff in my personal life.. If you're really dead set against making a shell account that u very rarely will do much but add ppl .. Then you cab use your personal and put kkh ppl u add into 1 group and that group can't see your posts...or can't post wo or approval..or at all. Can't ssee pictures or friends.. all up to you. Your settings my love! Hope that will work for you.. This totally sucks though..I've Been adding on google+ for like last 2 months. Lol.. figures.
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Also, FB makes you install Messenger--if someone messages you, which is the only reason I downloaded it--they won't let you read or send messages there anymore for at least the past year and a half. And it's like an octopus that spreads its tentacles all through your phone. I logged into FB one day the other week, and it had my new furniture from pics I took on my phone! FB stole my pics, w t f! And asked did I want to "Share" with my friends. What?!

I deleted messenger from my phone..I just use FB on my browser. No FB apps at all on my phone screw them creeps!
    Bentley
    Stella
     Jailyn.

Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    Ah can I be FB friends?! I play k&k w most if not all.. oh you lol.. My Kk account is in severe disarray though and dear kalinda is helping me thank god .. do I've been Mia for awhile.. actually need to post over there.. need help finding out what items in our closet start at level 11.. googled it and ended up reading Cosmo for ev, somehow, from the very promising.. So I thought :).. link I clicked.. Ended up no whereee
    Sry early morning with no caffiene yet = clearly no train of thought. Bear w me lol I'll be normal by noon hopefully..ugh;)
    Bentley
    Stella
     Jailyn.

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'll go check. Do you see Kat?

YASSSS my bride! So excited to see the gang in my game again, not all of them though!

Z is still frozen! Ferocious is yet to show up (can you use the same account to both dolls?)

Jax and Davida did their return to my list and Unique and Jules Mo are so welcome to the gang!

I need to find out Cherrey, ticisss , Chanrin and DMV's accounts to have them back too!

Nai did an amazing editing of Bilal, Jax and Vats that got me very emotional to see the gang gathered again, we need Garrett there too!

Koko hope you can find out how to bring Z back to us soon!

Now something really bizarre. I opened facebook to silent those annoying notification emails and there was 50 people that I don't know wanting to be friends! Please if any of those are a forum member please tell me so can add you back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm going to make coffee for puterhead, and I'll ask him to take me to my AT*T guy. Maybe he can figure out why z will not connect that way. I'm thrilled about getting everyone back, but I have to have my dolls twins again. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes. Yes Yes and Yes. Finally. I knew it had to be my identity issues rearing their ugly heads again. so, I dug out the old Galaxy phone. Put FB on it, signed in. Worked all afternoon, but....both Androiids are no updating their contacts and appearance through FB. and I am so relieved. If anyone else is still having problems with this issue....Garrett & Zime? I think Carol isn't taking a 2nd fb account. :( But her frozen doll is still very stylish. So, thanks Glu. Thanks Kalinda. But seriously Google? GFY you really let your users down.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes. Yes Yes and Yes. Finally. I knew it had to be my identity issues rearing their ugly heads again. so, I dug out the old Galaxy phone. Put FB on it, signed in. Worked all afternoon, but....both Androiids are no updating their contacts and appearance through FB. and I am so relieved. If anyone else is still having problems with this issue....Garrett & Zime? I think Carol isn't taking a 2nd fb account. :( But her frozen doll is still very stylish. So, thanks Glu. Thanks Kalinda. But seriously Google? GFY you really let your users down.

Yay!! I finally met Zee!
  • Options
    Ok, this is bizarre, I'm missing most of Z's people contacts. FSPC. (old radio term). Jules, you are not showing in Z's contacts She also lost vats and just about everyone. So, Let me see how to add you there. Unless you see Z, and then let me know.

I'm wondering if maybe it takes time for them to appear event though you guys are in my list. but previous people I've been playing with are just not there. :(

And finally - cleared cache, restarted and boom, you're all there again. :) Phew I think it's finally over.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.