Options

Just waiting..for the one after 5.4.1

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
I'm here just waiting for the teasers about the next update from Kim's snapchat. She always post something two weeks before the new update!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hope you don't mind... I altered the title just a little. This way, everyone who wants to wait for the next update, will come here, instead of starting 5 different threads. And that frustrates me, and other discerning members. :) *wink to a friend.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What location is everyone thinking about? I haven't been watiching the show, so I have no idea where else they've been lately? Naturally, I'm hoping for more purple. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    I want thailand, and the pet is an elephant. Because it is so funny when Kim failed the selfie with an elephant blows her hair, so I think it is cute and memorable moment for her :D
  • Options
    kardashian_close_up.jpg

I did see this episode, or I just saw the pic. THis was before the game came out right? I seem to remember being at the 'other' forum when this pic hit. Awww, good times. And I bought a LOT of bags. Here, we see a purse we want in the game...it costs coffee money to buy it. Drooling on the bag site....was way more expensive.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    kardashian_close_up.jpg

I did see this episode, or I just saw the pic. THis was before the game came out right? I seem to remember being at the 'other' forum when this pic hit. Awww, good times. And I bought a LOT of bags. Here, we see a purse we want in the game...it costs coffee money to buy it. Drooling on the bag site....was way more expensive.

yessssssss right, this one is epic :cool:
    I don't know where Kim goes recently, so I thought just bring Thailand to KKH. Tokyo is the only Asia location at KKH so I think why not Thailand :o
  • Options
    Thailand would be beautiful. I think in Apropos someone posted pics of Thailand? Hey, there's a thread from a while ago, about what locations we'd like in the game. I'll take a look and resurrect it. :) We can both ask for thailand. :)

DUH. Ok, it's not 600 points for the show your style. My math was right, my premise was wrong. Ok, it's 240 pts all together? I better check a thread. lol Almost 7 days for an event was just freaky wrong. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want Thailand, too. We so need another Asian country other than Japan. But honestly, I want the Kardashians to go to Shanghai already. I can't wait for the modern structures and the ultra tall buildings in my game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    This is from Kim's website. I'm so excited!!! How about you guys?!

cz7W0qb.png
  • Options
    Hi. We have a thread for this, you might have even been the starter, not sure, so I'm merging them. :) Thanks for understanding and thanks for this. It is HUGE> :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    So is it gonna be like a massive Show Your Style event but with Kim's outfits? Her description was kinda confusing as to what exactly the new update will bring.
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    yay flats! Stan Smiths please :P even though we'd be like 4 seasons behind that trend hahaha
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    We can wear flats! Awesome!

Does it mean we can now vote for our friends' looks directly?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Sept 19th. 9 days. I am so excited. Is there a link to where we can see this post of Kims? I'd love to see the linked items. Off to Google different outfits.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    She posted on her blog, here.

What's new for the guys, can we go bare-foot?

I just want them to add Krews to this game. No kreds or parties, just a group chat feature. An in-game messenger to send kimojis and pics.

Please, Glu!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

I just want them to add Krews to this game. No kreds or parties, just a group chat feature. An in-game messenger to send kimojis and pics.

Now we're gonna be able to wear heels lol!

Yeah Krew/Label are sooooo much fun! And we can cross platforms! I live for the day that I'll play with a lot of forum members that I never was able! Hope we get a higher number of room for members as we have in BSAD than just 10 as in KKG...But I do want kreds or something similar is cool!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Yeah Krew/Label are sooooo much fun! And we can cross platforms! I live for the day that I'll play with a lot of forum members that I never was able! Hope we get a higher number of room for members as we have in BSAD than just 10 as in KKG...But I do want kreds or something similar is cool!

I think they put a limit in K&K so that when 1 person buy Kgems, not 50 people in the krew get boxes lmao.
    PM to add
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I hope we're getting some new and fancy 'Yeezy' male outfits, such as:
    overunderblog.jpg

Especially the two in the middle, I NEED to see those in game.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I think they put a limit in K&K so that when 1 person buy Kgems, not 50 people in the krew get boxes lmao.

As if anything good would came from those boxes! You can open 100 of them and nada lol

Seriously last superstar event we opened a bunch of them and the BEST prize I got was 200$ for real!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    As if anything good would came from those boxes! You can open 100 of them and nada lol

Seriously last superstar event we opened a bunch of them and the BEST prize I got was 200$ for real!

LOL you're right, cash here cash there cash everywhere! They have to revamp it if they were to do it for KKH or they'd be ****sing people off.
    PM to add
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    All I want are more NARS makeup items for purchase and more power over my NPC contacts. I want to change their eyes, nose, hair, careers, everything because for me changing their clothes is not enough. I wonder how many k-stars they will charge for those flats or maybe they'll be outrageously priced at $6,000 - $25,000 like a few other clothing items in the wardrobe.
  • Options

Vats, when we can play cross platform for friends, Vic will meet AppleP. She can easily Kick the Booty of the other two. You think Z was trouble? Muhahahaha
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I really wish that Kalinda could share something (pictures!) about the new update with us! What do you guys think about it?!
    Kalinda, please!
  • Options
    I think men could use some 'revealing' items aswell.
    There are no male swimsuits available in the game, and it would be pretty cool to add a shirtless option (just like the one in Britney Spears: American Dream) and put a price on it. Girls have multiple swimsuits to choose from, and you even get some of them for free. So yeah, it's only fair for guys to have that privilege aswell.

It would be hella fun to walk in Panino and show off your abs in front of the ladies. :cool:
  • Options
    That was asked a million times here AngeredFan, but all guys got were some unbuttoned shirts!

Since the summer is almost over, I believe that guys will have to wait another year:(
    Vats, when we can play cross platform for friends, Vic will meet AppleP. She can easily Kick the Booty of the other two. You think Z was trouble? Muhahahaha

Scary!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    That was asked a million times here AngeredFan, but all guys got were some unbuttoned shirts!

Since the summer is almost over, I believe that guys will have to wait another year:(
    Sorry, I'm pretty new so I had no idea this was discussed before.
    But yeah, it's definitely something they have to do.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Ooh hope this means we get some more sneakers and other flat options. Stan Smiths would be great or even some chucks like in k&k.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm pretty new so I had no idea this was discussed before.
    But yeah, it's definitely something they have to do.

Oh AngeredFan, if we didn't talk about the same things over and over, it wouldn't be a forum. :) I've noticed the girls getting lower cut vnecks, and other ways to show off a little cleavage, as the game has progressed so there is no saying that shirtless can't be an option at some point. You'd probably have to select the picture of a chest among the shirts so the game could "put on" the no shirt.

Let's start a grass roots movement. for one day, let's all make our avatar that of a shirtless dude. See if Kalinda notices. Then if she asks, we'll tell her what it's all about. I'm going out on a limb and doing something stupid here AF. Oh, see now I love your initials, do you want to be called AngeredFan, or are your initials cool? lol.

Maybe they would do an open shirt like this.

brad_pitt_shirtless_jpg.jpg

So, if you put a shirtless dude as your avatar, I'll put this one up for mine. Lets see how many shirtless avatars we can get going. I'm off to look for one from Shirtless Joe M....sigh, the things I do for this place. ......lol.

Now, my dream for the update.....would have to be either totally customizable makeup and nails, or the Krew Feature. I haven't been playing the other games since my device troubles. So...Krew Feature or the Make Up Hoodstar would really like. Either of those 2 and I'll be happy.

For the love a babies.....I rould love some new baby clothes. And if we could walk even one of the kids...Eff the pet, let me walk Dante. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    AngeredFan wrote: »
    I think men could use some 'revealing' items aswell.
    There are no male swimsuits available in the game, and it would be pretty cool to add a shirtless option (just like the one in Britney Spears: American Dream) and put a price on it. Girls have multiple swimsuits to choose from, and you even get some of them for free. So yeah, it's only fair for guys to have that privilege aswell.

It would be hella fun to walk in Panino and show off your abs in front of the ladies. :cool:

??? There are in fact swim trunks for guys available in the wardrobe.

EDIT: Mainly board shorts, so maybe you're not recognizing them for what they are...?
  • Options
    With or without shirts? I've seen beach outfits that look like they belong in a 'what not to wear on cruise' collection. (I was really just hoping for a forum full of half naked men for avatars. lol) Good Morning Dolls. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    She posted on her blog, here.

Please, Glu!

I think your requesting "Krews" in KKH, but stripping them of everything they are by definition, is off because you're dismissing all that comes with krewing, when all you're actually asking for here is simply in-game chat. I don't think anyone would care for a krew that's missing all the so-far established perks, and thereby excludes a lot of the fun they in fact are; why would you want to get rid of the benefits? What would be the purpose of a krew here then? Introducing it as just chat, people in KKH may be interested; I've seen that requested in the Suggestions thread in the past, but it never came to pass. So maybe you want to re-suggest that, or ask for in-game messaging instead? Also, I've seen a person or two here talk about how they would like krews in KKH, but it was for the complete krew setup as we already know them. I have to agree that in-game chat is definitely the best as you're grinding or simply just playing. I've made some real friends that way. And so much so that sometimes we open the app just to talk, even when we're not playing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.