Options

Jen and Mario

StacieStacie Registered Users 4 Posts
Does somebody know when Jen and Mario come in the game? I'm level 31

Comments

• Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I swear if I had $50 dollars for every time someone asked this question.

1. Threads about this here, here, here, here, and here.

2. The Kardashian sisters want to save the orphanage, fundraiser with Khloe, Simon calls about Cashio appearance with Cassio, Kris calls crying, orphanage saved.

3. Meeting with Simon, meeting with Alvin about a makeup show, Kim calls about coming over.

4. Mario and Jen are at Kim's house, quest with Mario, quest with Jen, photoshoot. That's it.

isabeau wrote: »
    For me at least, the play at the Unity Theater was way before Jen and Mario. I don't even remember Nene and Punta Mita anymore. But the glam squad will come to you whenever it's time. :)

Keyword(s) when its time. So levels 31-35 is when you get it.
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Stacie wrote: »
    Does somebody know when Jen and Mario come in the game? I'm level 31

Level only matters for requirement to get the questline. It's most likely you are "behind" on the quests.
    As you do more jobs, eventually it will pop up for you! Just keep tapping (and don't spend the stars to charm mario or jen!)

Added note, not everyone searches, and it's "easier" to just make a new post. Does it hurt anyone? No.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    2. The Kardashian sisters want to save the orphanage, fundraiser with Khloe, Simon calls about Cashio appearance with Cassio, Kris calls crying, orphanage saved.

3. Meeting with Simon, meeting with Alvin about a makeup show, Kim calls about coming over.
    [/FONT]
    4. Mario and Jen are at Kim's house, quest with Mario, quest with Jen, photoshoot. That's it.

Thanks hoodstar9, I'm waiting to unlock VIP Mario & Jen as well. I think many people are eager to meet Mario & Jen, because we get a new hairstyle from Jen. Thanks for the links. I was looking for the picture of the hairstyle, too. I didn't spend much time searching the past threads because I saw a past event photo that they were introduced during a weekend event so I was just assuming that doing a lot of past weekend gigs would get to them. I just finished the fundraising gig for the adoption center with Kourtney. It's an 8-hour gig, so my theory of doing weekend gigs is wrong. I will continue to follow this saving adoption center storyline. The next gig is to shoot an adoption commercial. I'm so glad to see this thread.

Stacie, have you met that big guy, Andre Leon Talley? If you did, you are not far from the adoption center fundraising gig.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RubyAmazedRubyAmazed Registered Users 111 Posts
    Sorry to dig this up, but I have read through all of the linked threads and I really wanted to add my two cents. I've been wondering when I will see the Jen/Mario mission that gives you the hair for a long time now. I knew I should get there eventually, so I just kept chugging through storyline gigs and holding my breath. However, I'm long past the people/gigs mentioned and still no sign of the Jen/Mario gig. I met ATL ages ago, did the orphanage gig ages ago, and now I'm finally getting into more recent gigs involving newer locations like Vienna and Cannes. I'm someone who doesn't do many side tasks at all like SCL, reality shows, or parties. I work on event gigs first, then get back to my regular storyline gigs. I tend to do 2-4 gigs per day depending on the time I have. I mention all of that to say it's not like I have been playing for a long time but not doing many gigs, nor have I been letting gigs pile up too much. I know it sounds silly, but should I be concerned that I missed that gig? It makes me wonder what others may have slipped past me without me knowing.
    iOS
    Ruby » level 35 A+++
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, as we're learning about the KKG/KKH Krossover, some things just expire. It's a very limited use hair style, I would submit a ticket asking Customer Care about this. I hope you get it. maybe they could add it to the TBs if it can't comeback via storyline. Sorry I couldn't help more. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Do male dolls get a hairstyle from Jen?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Hmmm, excellent question....guys? I'll do a search in the meantime to see if I can find out. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No need to search it for me, Koko. Thanks! My male doll still has a long ... long way to meet Mario & Jen. Was just hoping some male doll players on the forum might know ... to give me some motivation to do the storyline gigs faster ... playing a second game with the same storyline, I get lazy ... you probably understand better since you have more games!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes Angeline we do receive a hair style too!

I call it Jon Snow's hair (go figure!), bob style and very curly.

Looks great on black, looks a tragedy on blond!

Since you don't like long/medium hair no rush there!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I'm laughing so hard reading your post, Vats! Googling images of Jon Snow right now!!

IMG_3161.jpg

You are right. "MY" Jon won't like that hair for sure. I can take it slow now. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Darn it. I was just over here, to say I saw confirmation they got a hairstyle, but I couldn't find a picture. That's a great description Vats.

As far as the girls hair, it looked like my mom's hair did after she'd get back from the hairdresser. lol. I like it with big oversize sunglasses. Vats when you get a chance, will you post a shot of the guys hair? Angeline's pic of jon snow is great, but I can't see him as a blonde. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh Gosh! I had to search for it on my archives... here we go:
    WbZaSSJ.jpg?1

This was when Vats did a flat iron merchandising this pic was the 'Then' lol,was that post in the former OOTD???
    MaGDQSK.jpg?1

Remember mi amigo Antonio?

This is terrrible! Looking at that folder I found a lot of old pics of Vats... You know when we look at our old pics on RL and think 'How I dare to dress up that way?!' or 'Why God I styled my hair like that?!', yeah it isn't different with dolls!

Oh and be afraid my friends, cause I have pics from you all too and it's not beautiful lol

2016 has been a great year for all of us!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Tbh, now I remember that hair. It went so well with the girls hair. I'll dress up Kat as her brunette alter ego Eve, and Eve and Antonio could go out clubbing......in search of the perfect mirror ball. Off to dress as eve now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats thank you so much for sharing these older pics! tu amigo Antonio looks very suave!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Ok...I can do that, but hey all the responsability from whatever happens is on you Koko! Last time he was harassing all girls here to hacer el amor with him lol

Gracias mi amiga haftime!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!