Options

Weekend Fashion Show- 11/04/16 - Show us what you bought!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Kalinda gave us these awesome spoilers yesterday, to show us what we'd be playing for! Personally, I'm loving the golden sandals, the golden dress......
Koko's prediction was correct. ...........
Nov_4_Exclusive_Pack_18_IAP.jpg

Nov_4_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Male_Reward_Promo.jpg

Nov_4_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Morning Dolls and Guys! ~ Think I love about a VIP....it's not the end of the world if I over sleep.

Here's what Apple P scored in the GBs. Here she is with Angelene.....they're hitting the shops on Rodeo, and wanted to pull Kim away from her busy schedule for an early brunch.......Think Kim will come out to play?

File_Nov_04_7_07_05_AM.jpg

Now show us YOUR stuff.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    IMG_2300.jpg

Hey. Trying to get back to posting here after lurking constantly for a while now.. Got the shirt in my free box, yaay. I like events where you get tops and bottoms so you can create your own style. :D
  • Options
    Hi Mani! Welcome Back Doll.....your doll looks great. love those shoes with the top. :)

004.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    File_Nov_04_7_07_05_AM.jpg

I got those pants in my free gift box and I also have that khaki green top. I never actually used it, but Apple P shows me how to rock both pieces to bits! Thank you for the inspiration, Koko :D
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Mani, after seeing the outfit that you put together I think the gift box top is starting to grow on me. Originally I didn't like any of the items and just bought the SMC. Speaking of the SMC, the weirdest thing happened to me. I put a picture of Neko on Instagram and some girl DM me saying that she was low on money and used what little she had to buy food. Then she asked me if I would give her my Apple ID so she could buy the SMC! I told her no of course. There was no way I was going to give someone I don't know my Apple ID. Does this happen to you guys? Do people you don't know ask you for money to buy items from the game? So weird. Anyway here is Neko in the bedroom of one of her penthouses after getting ready to go out.

Qynjxtfh.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Thank you Koko ! <3

NQueen331 - Thank you! That's such a sweet compliment. :) Your doll looks gorgeous in the SMC! And about people asking about Apple ID.. It has happened to me several times. I don't understand it, especially since Glu recently started to re-add SMC's to some events. Oh well.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Mani, after seeing the outfit that you put together I think the gift box top is starting to grow on me. Originally I didn't like any of the items and just bought the SMC. Speaking of the SMC, the weirdest thing happened to me. I put a picture of Neko on Instagram and some girl DM me saying that she was low on money and used what little she had to buy food. Then she asked me if I would give her my Apple ID so she could buy the SMC! I told her no of course. There was no way I was going to give someone I don't know my Apple ID. Does this happen to you guys? Do people you don't know ask you for money to buy items from the game? So weird. Anyway here is Neko in the bedroom of one of her penthouses after getting ready to go out.

Qynjxtfh.jpg

That's SO messed up.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So far I've only bought one thing this VIP-- Maria offered me a luxe goal on a pair of cute, simple black shoes, and I said, "What the heck, it's a VIP weekend!" So here's Everly with her new strappy pumps:

zVCUEdN.jpg

I won 40 k stars in my free box, which is pretty sweet. I'm sure I'll be spending more kstars this weekend, but haven't quite decided on what, yet!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks, Koko. Apple P always looks great in my game.
    Angeline hasn't got any new items yet. Still trying to figure out how to purchase SMC with iTunes gift card.
    It didn't show me that option on my purchase page. Only credit cards. :(

Did you already redeem the card in your apple ID? If not, open iTunes, click your account and hit Redeem. Then key in the code. I'm pretty sure your purchase will deduct from your iTunes balance. But it works for me because I don't have a credit card linked to my account. If this doesn't work, is it convenient to remove your credit card info temporarily?
    PM to add
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Mani86 wrote: »
    IMG_2300.jpg

Hey. Trying to get back to posting here after lurking constantly for a while now.. Got the shirt in my free box, yaay. I like events where you get tops and bottoms so you can create your own style. :D

Stunning! Welcome back, Mani.
  • Options
    Thank you Koko ! <3

NQueen331 - Thank you! That's such a sweet compliment. :) Your doll looks gorgeous in the SMC! And about people asking about Apple ID.. It has happened to me several times. I don't understand it, especially since Glu recently started to re-add SMC's to some events. Oh well.

This happens all the time for SMC events. The hackers share games pretty easily. So when one person buys a SMC [redacted, because it's probably best not to just write out all the steps the cheaters are using to get the items without paying for them, in retrospect]

I almost hate to talk about it, because it seems like whenever a potential 'exploit' is revealed, it's never ever the hackers or cheaters that get punished, but the honest players instead.

edited to add a quick clarification: I've never done this, but people ask me on instagram to do it every time I buy a SMC and post a photo of it so I'm kind of aware of how it works.

edited x 2 to add another clarification: I think it's unfair for me to complain about Glu's (apparent) lax initiative when dealing with cheaters because I do see some people on instagram complaining about losing their game progress because Glu detected the hack. So, there's that.
  • Options
    NQueen331 wrote: »

Qynjxtfh.jpg

Please PM us if anyone approaches you like this. Screenshots are great. Glu takes any form of cheating very seriously. If it seems shady to you ...it is shady.

BTW - nQueen - see your doll like that is really making want to pull the trigger on it. But for which game.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you Koko ! <3

Several times?! Wow, I know there are people out there that are obsessed with the game, but to be so desperate as to ask strangers online for personal info to get items. I actually told the girl the same thing about Glu recycling old SMCs which I am really grateful for. I guess I have to add "Do not ask for Apple ID" under all my photos from now on.
    This happens all the time for SMC events. The hackers share games pretty easily. So when one person buys a SMC, another person will log into their own device using the other person's Apple ID, and click 'restore special purchases.' The game sees the missing SMC and adds it to that person's inventory. Then the person can log out of that ID and return to their own, but keep the SMC items.

I almost hate to talk about it, because it seems like whenever a potential 'exploit' is revealed, it's never ever the hackers or cheaters that get punished, but the honest players instead.

edited to add a quick clarification: I've never done this, but people ask me to instagram to do it every time I buy a SMC and post a photo of it so I'm kind of aware of how it works.

Wow. Heaven forbid these hackers and cheaters actually spend any real money on the game. Thank you for explaining to me how it works. I thought for sure she wanted to buy the SMC with my money, but she's most likely not trying to buy it at all.
    Please PM us if anyone approaches you like this. Screenshots are great. Glu takes any form of cheating very seriously. If it seems shady to you ...it is shady.

BTW - nQueen - see your doll like that is really making want to pull the trigger on it. But for which game.......

I actually have some screenshots and will PM you later when I have time. I have screenshots of the conversation and the user account. Is that all I need? Also, thanks for the compliment on my doll's outfit. I'm still getting use to learning how to photoshop.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    In lighter and brighter news! The items didn't appeal to me this week, really ... but I opened a few boxes ...

nbxlsnP.jpg

Turns out, I really love the hair! And the other items (minus the flat shoes) as well.
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Once in every while comes along a beautiful hair that I fall in love with. I have had to let many pass me by due to lack of funds mainly or just not being able to find that gift box item. But this hair has come at a good time of just after payday so decided to treat my doll and I think she's all the happier for it!

FDD1E9C3-2809-44B3-BC76-510D930098D9_zps6tr8pxas.jpeg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    So... here's what I bought for VIP weekend: pets! Does that count too? :D

IMG_0357.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    This are just some last minute entries for the fashion show.

4e9UR26h.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Well, I didn't originally plan to, but I ended up getting up to the gold dress this VIP. I got some nice Luxe goals from Maria (I posted my new shoes on page 1 of this thread), and then I bought Chevier (and the kstar furnishings) and the new gym. I needed to spend just 50 more, so I bought the lion in Dubai, who now walks around with me. ;)

Here's Everly on her new runway in Paris, wearing her luxe goal earrings, VIP dress, and a hair style I got from a luxe goal last week:

5quFqqD.jpg

And here is how Everly styled her new white flats. She wore them in Havana, where she bought a house this weekend (13 k stars back! love luxe goals). The paps saw her in the shoes, so don't be surprised if she never wears them again ;)

m6thEro.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.