Options

Comments from Suggestion Thread

2Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I completely support members choice to not wear for for example it would be totally wrong long for a fur looking piece to be the mandatory item in an SYS event. That would mean they Must wear it in spite of their beliefs. But by having it in the wardrobe and accessible to those who want to wear their fake fur item, then isn't that really the fairest thing all around? Just saying. Don't mandate it, but don't ban it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I agree with Koko. Fair is fair, and freedom of choice is all over KKH. No one has to buy or wear what they dislike, and for those who like, it's there for them to have. I love my Balmain and Lagerfeld "furs." And the adorable white snowbunny, I call it, hat with the pompom on top that I bought forever ago. And a long red event scarf I once got. My doll looks adorable dressed for winter. And we have several other winter-warmth outerwear in the wardrobe, and there have been event items I have too. I'm sure there will be more event winter wear, and maybe in the kloset as well, who can guess, right? I'm also very, *very* positive Glu has seen and read this, and everything that's been so strongly said here will not escape their thoughts and ideas for the future.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The purpose of this thread was never to just pick apart other people suggestions and I find that same sentiment running around a lot in the forum. No one's opinion is wrong. Opinion is how you feel about something and you can't tell me that I'm not feeling a certain way about something anymore than I can tell you that you're not feeling a certain way about something. Can we all try and bear in mind that no one's opinion is wrong?

I specifically took a conversation that developed in suggestions out because ddiscussions and conversations about suggestions in the suggestion thread just dont belong. It's just for short suggestions. I should have just deleted them, but rather than be accused of censorship, I put them here. When the discussion of fur ran it's course I closed the thread and said, when I pulled more discussions out of suggestions I'd reopen with those moved posts. Members got upset because I closed the thread. So I open the thread and now members are pulling suggestion they don't agree with from the suggestion thread and disagreeing.

i hope you all understand, i'm deleting a few posts and closing this thread. There are plenty of other threads there's hookah this apropos of nothing talk about the update in an update thread but it's wrong to quote someones suggestion in the suggestion thread, put it in another thread and discuss how wrong it is. Thanks for understanding any questions please PM me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.