Options

12/23/16 - Merry Christmas Week

Comments

• Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    That dress is gorgeous omg!!! And the gift box hair and the leggings!!! I'm so excited for this event!! And woo lawd the new forum look is amazing!!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers EggsandBananas :cool:

Wow I didn't realize so many were not well :( Hope you guys are feeling better soon, Kalinda, Max, and Lants :)

FeelBetterSoonSnoopy.jpg~c200
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love the earnables this weekend!
    Does it bother anyone else that the ice skates are completely out of proportion?

And sending well wishes to everyone sick, I hope you all get well very soon. <3
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers E&B!;)

I kinda like the earnables, not really crazy about anything though.

The box shoes are my fave item between all we have here.
    Lii wrote: »
    Does it bother anyone else that the ice skates are completely out of proportion?

I had the same thought. I never ice skated in my life, maybe that's why I don't feel so attracted to them as other people seems to be.

Healing hugs to all who are sick!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I love the earnables this weekend!

And sending well wishes to everyone sick, I hope you all get well very soon. <3

I noticed that too! And over the neck... watch those blades yikes
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Get_Well_Soon_Christmas.jpg

There's no good time to be sick, but not now. Feel better guys. Plenty of liquids, and rest. We need you all. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you sooo much, eggsandbananas!~ tumblr_inline_mrp139oy9S1qz4rgp.gif
    Prayin' for your fast recovery, Kalinda
    🙏

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
    🌟🎄🎅🎁
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Thank you all. :o
    I'm sure we'll all get well soon. :D

Loving the female earnables! The box outfit is really beautiful, too!
    As for the males... I'm not gonna chase the box outfit but I hope for the skates in my box. :3
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thanks E&B for the spoilers! I do hope Kalinda and everyone else who is sick gets better soon. It stinks to be ill around this time of year!

I am sooooo happy that hair/hat is earnable! Even if it's a Winter hat, I'll probably even find a way to put it into my Summer wardrobe as well lol Can't wait to see how everyone designs around the leggings
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers! I wish Kalinda a speedy recovery, that dress omg!! Its the bomb!! I want it so bad!!
  • Options
    So......who's up and waiting? Can't you hear the jingle of bells? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve....I don't think I'm going out till then, so lets all get ready for this awesome Holiday Event. I better get the oven on.....cornbread muphins? Pumpkin Muphins? What should I make these guys? Poor Baba, working at 7 today and tomorrow....in a grocery store. Those are crazy this time of year. Everyone who like me remembers one more thing we need for dinner Sunday. I think I'm done. Oh, Baba is bringing me candy canes, and poinsettias. THEN we're done. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    It's my last day at work before Christmas and as there's so few people here I've brought my ipad into work with the hope of getting a head start on the event. I really want that hair!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Omg im so happy!!!!! Got the dress, hair and earrings and I only had to open 4 boxes!!!!! But I would be happy if I just got the dress, its stunninggg
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats, Katinkame!! That is a lucky streak!!

Woop woop I won the hair in my freebox!! Opened two more, got energy and stars. So I thought I would give it one more shot to get the dress... and I got it!!! I just can't be happier!!!
    Hope you are having luck opening your boxes!!

If someone is looking for patterns, here is what my palettes looked like:

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got kash on my free box but...
    I reached #1 with my reality show and now I have this beautiful dress! It's perfect for the holidays :D I'm so happy
    Fotor_148249504501466.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Omg im so happy!!!!! Got the dress, hair and earrings and I only had to open 4 boxes!!!!! But I would be happy if I just got the dress, its stunninggg
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congrats, Katinkame!! That is a lucky streak!!

Woop woop I won the hair in my freebox!! Opened two more, got energy and stars. So I thought I would give it one more shot to get the dress... and I got it!!! I just can't be happier!!!
    Hope you are having luck opening your boxes!!

If someone is looking for patterns, here is what my palettes looked like:

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

Congrats guys! :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Elspeth wrote: »
    It's my last day at work before Christmas and as there's so few people here I've brought my ipad into work with the hope of getting a head start on the event. I really want that hair!

You can do it Elspeth. We'll cheer you on. :)

And Camila ....what a beautiful dress. Must grind harder.....become number 1. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And Camila ....what a beautiful dress. Must grind harder.....become number 1. lol.
    Yes, it's so pretty! I love it, it was really hard but it's worth it. You can do it koko! :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, Camilla, that dress is sooo gorgeous!!! Congrats and I bow to you for reaching no 1!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Wow, Camilla, that dress is sooo gorgeous!!! Congrats and I bow to you for reaching no 1!!!
    Thank you Linda!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I won 30 event points in my free box :( I wasn't overly crazy about the GB items so I guess it's ok.

Camila I'm so jealous! That dress is amazing. I'm still in the 300's with my show lol. I just don't do them enough. Now that I reached top couples I might try for reality shows next. Any tips? Or just plug away until you reach the top?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can someone please explain to me a manageable strategy to grind for the earn ables for this gig event:confused:? I kinda forgot since I've taken a three month break from the game:eek:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats Linda!
    I reached #1 with my reality show and now I have this beautiful dress! It's perfect for the holidays :D I'm so happy

Wow congrats Camila! My first time seeing this dress, you must be the first to reach #1! KUWTK can't even beat you now :p
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Congrats Linda! That dress is gorgeous!

And wow Camila! It must be a record! Think I'm still halfway from there. Super congratulations. Mila looks so classy.

Carol 3h reality show gigs at Calabasas the best way to go now!

I have the weirdest luck sometimes:
    0OnZ80K.png?1

If I had kept my mouth shut about these ice skates yesterday, probably the boxes wouldn't throw them against me today. At least I have the help of bonus points now.

The weekend storyline feels promising. I'm down to save Kimtmas along with Dirk/Willow.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hahaha this always happen to you Vatsy! But the skates are sooooooo nice! Don't you wanna go on a skate date with Kat?

I'm choosing that box for Jax, and then my usual! *kross fingers*
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Vats for refreshing my memory! I'm not stunned with any of the earn ables so I'll just grind for the freebie gift box and the moccasins. I won't stress myself for the holidays even though Glu extended this particular event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Can someone please explain to me a manageable strategy to grind for the earn ables for this gig event:confused:? I kinda forgot since I've taken a three month break from the game:eek:.

The quickest are the 3 hour Calabasas Reality Shows. It takes about 19/20 energy. you tap the 4 costars, then ideally by the bed there will be a 1 energy task, if you tap that and another 1 energy task pops up - tap that and you're done in 18 energy. If there is no 1 energy around the bed (I end up in the Calabasas bd. ) then I take the 4 energy task and that kills the gig with 20 energy.

Does this help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Wow, I always thought the dress looked gorgeous but this is the first time I actually see it on a doll and it's even better than I had thought! Congrats to you, I'm still light years away from that Nr. 1 spot...

Lala got Kash in her box and Finn energy, which was not helpful at all because right after he leveled up, so basically it was like getting nothing...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Oh, the 3 hour in Calabasas pays off 12 energy. Plus any bonuses. If you have one bonus item, instead of 1 event point for the Create Drama 5 Energy task over your costars head, then you get 2 points for each guest. One bonus item gives 3 bonus points. so if you have one bonus item

12 points 3 hour/ + 8 points for costars (4 costars 2 points each) + 3 points for having 1 item = 23 for a 3 hour Calabasas reality show gig.

Correct me if I 'm wrong. ;)

Good luck Carol, Great to have you back and grinding.

Did someone want some grinding music?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila I'm so jealous! That dress is amazing. I'm still in the 300's with my show lol. I just don't do them enough. Now that I reached top couples I might try for reality shows next. Any tips? Or just plug away until you reach the top?
    Yeah, pretty much just plug away until you reach the top lol
    I finished the storyline so i've been able to focus just on the reality show, and all those midweek events really helped, at least the ones from the past because now we have party/dating midweek events too :/
    Once you pass Willow and Sky it becomes easier, other shows barely get any viewers you just have too keep doing 3 hr shows at Calabasas and i think that's pretty much it
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Wow congrats Camila! My first time seeing this dress, you must be the first to reach #1! KUWTK can't even beat you now :p
    Thanks Nai :) I wonder why they didn't put KUWTK as permanent #1 reality show like with Crystal and Chad on the Top Couple List
    Vats wrote: »
    And wow Camila! It must be a record! Think I'm still halfway from there. Super congratulations. Mila looks so classy.
    Thank you Vats! And wow you are getting so lucky with gift box items lately! You don't like the ice skates but those bonus points are really helpful so congrats anyways :D
    Wow, I always thought the dress looked gorgeous but this is the first time I actually see it on a doll and it's even better than I had thought! Congrats to you, I'm still light years away from that Nr. 1 spot...
    Thanks! The dress it's not going anywhere, it's waiting for you, you can do it Lii :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here