Options

12/23/16 - Merry Christmas Week

Comments

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    It was a bit of a chase, I had gotten all the other items, dress being my last but I love my dolls Christmas get up. Happy holidays everyone!
    ss0QU9h.jpg
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wow... This rarely happens to me. The past few weeks I've been so sad with my terrible luck at these weekend events and then this happens....

im over the moon right now considering this is my free box. Thank you, God, thank you, Santa, and thank you, Glu!

opttzm.jpg

2aernn9.jpg
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I adore the gift box dress and chased it as much as I can (from 330 K-stars down to 15, including winning 40 K-stars twice). I have to give up as much as it pains me. I just can't spend any real money this week on KKH with all the money I've spent IRL on Christmas presents. My last palette was especially painful. Check this out..
    2ebbfkj.png

I will have to hope for a miracle in a throwback box sometime. Oh well.. Your dolls look LOVELY in this fabulous gown!! Enjoy the weekend and Happy Holidays to all!!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey dolls,

I'm back in the studio today! You're all so sweet. I'm ready to tap away and enjoy my first Christmas events at Glu.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Pretty happy with my free gift box. Haven't decided if I will chase the hair or not though.
    IMG_3403_zpsx8y8jnaa.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got everything except the dress. Just not sure if I want to chase it.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Kalinda glad to see you are up and feeling better again!!
    Do you know if we get a new Christmas/holidays background this year? The one I have is from two years ago (last year we did not get any) and there so many players who do not even have that one.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Glad you're better Kalinda. Hope the others get better before Christmas too!

Yeah I want backgrounds because I don't have those either.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Wow... This rarely happens to me. The past few weeks I've been so sad with my terrible luck at these weekend events and then this happens....

im over the moon right now considering this is my free box. Thank you, God, thank you, Santa, and thank you, Glu!

2aernn9.jpg

Zoë, first and foremost congrats on your winning!!! *gasp* Omg your doll Erica looks fiercely fabulous right now. She's also looking extremely radiant in that glittery gown.
    image.php?di=VAS8W.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Im over the moon!

14e5o35.png
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I hop on the "sick people" train too lol I had to cancel all my gatherings and parties.. stuck at home with tea, ginger, soup, c vit, KKH, Home alone the movie lol and couple of books

Hope we all get better soon ❤️

Carol, so nice to see you here again.. I've missed you! xx
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    Holli berriHolli berri Registered Users 26 Posts
    Also I'm been sick too, hoping everyone feels better ,I went through 600 stars this morning chasing the dress but I'm OK with that got the hair and earrings, wishing everyone Happy 😀 Holidays*****
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oineagmumY1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

If I had to miss the skates I'd rather it be like this - because it wasn't in my boxes vs. picking the wrong one.

So far I am fine but I am going to keep all of you ill in my thoughts!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    !!! Yay!!! I really wanted the top and I got it!

nVn1g7.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Congrats all of you who got what you wanted! :o

My attempt, after seeing Vatsy's box initially.

t9RTJnJ.png

A second attempt, but eventually got it in my usual box.

45SPy3m.png

I, too, got what I wanted. With those energy and event points, I'm already over 200 points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Funny, usually I'm hoping for the hair, but this time I really wanted the dress (of course! so gorg!). Here are my boxes:

ua0pD0C.png?1

CYflfMX.png?1

I like the hair and bracelet, but I really wanted that dress. Don't think I can keep chasing, though!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm the same Haftime! I really wanted the dress but I got the hair and the earrings so I think I'll stop. Sigh! lol

Funny, usually I'm hoping for the hair, but this time I really wanted the dress (of course! so gorg!). Here are my boxes:
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts

Camila I'm so jealous! That dress is amazing. I'm still in the 300's with my show lol. I just don't do them enough. Now that I reached top couples I might try for reality shows next. Any tips? Or just plug away until you reach the top?

Develop insomnia and compulsive gaming issues. Have no life. And remember reality shows count as professional gigs.

This is how I got to #1 around Halloween time. I think I was a rare player to own the dress in the last SYS event and it helped me win because people hadn't seen it yet.

It seemed to take for-freakin-ever to get to the top though. Plug away.
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Holy! Those male hairstyles are EPIC.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »

opttzm.jpg

2aernn9.jpg
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Congrats, Katinkame!! That is a lucky streak!!

Woop woop I won the hair in my freebox!! Opened two more, got energy and stars. So I thought I would give it one more shot to get the dress... and I got it!!! I just can't be happier!!!
    Hope you are having luck opening your boxes!!

If someone is looking for patterns, here is what my palettes looked like:

IMG_3311.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

How funny, the hair in my box was in the same place!

suyfyv.jpg

I went black swan with it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Carol, so nice to see you here again.. I've missed you! xx
    th_hello-star.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Well, I managed to finish the event already because I got caught up in chasing all of the items in the palettes and managed to get a lot of extra event points. I'll admit that helping Willow save Kim's party and trying to take down Crystal Fletcher is interesting and fun. It's nice to have Willow as a frenemy and partner rather than just an enemy all the time. Hopefully Glu gives more gigs in the future where we work together again. Even though I'm finished with the event I will still finish the gigs to see the outcome.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Has anyone maybe finished the gigs yet? :rolleyes:

I would really love some spoilers...:D:o
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    MNieuw wrote: »
    Has anyone maybe finished the gigs yet? :rolleyes:

I would really love some spoilers...:D:o

I finished the second gig, do you want to know about that one?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I have to choose between giving the phone to Crystal or to upload the video? :confused:
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    I chose 'give the phone'! Afterwards Kim calls that everything worked out and she is happy, so I guess that was the best choice.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I chose 'give the phone'! Afterwards Kim calls that everything worked out and she is happy, so I guess that was the best choice.

Thanks so much Linda, you are the best!!! ;)
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    eKR2gFp.png?1

Had so much fun along with Dirk during the storyline. I actually chose to upload Crystal's video and she gave me 10 extra points, at the end Kim also said that everything went fine and I got more a bunch of bonus points.

Dirk's lines at the last gig were pure gold, should have made screenshots...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    eKR2gFp.png?1

Had so much fun along with Dirk during the storyline. I actually chose to upload Crystal's video and she gave me 10 extra points, at the end Kim also said that everything went fine and I got more a bunch of bonus points.

Dirk's lines at the last gig were pure gold, should have made screenshots...

Congrats, buddy! I agree, I am really enjoying working with Dirk, strangely. It's a nice change and I've laughed a few times.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!

I hope you all have fun spending time with your friends and family.

twitter_6_0_holiday_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.