Options

12/23/16 - Merry Christmas Week

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    IMG_3440_zpsi1gztqxx.jpeg

IMG_3439_zpsdzk4iw17.jpeg

Just got energy and kash in my other boxes. Excited to see what is in store for this weekend event.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    piOE3ln.png

Could've been worse?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I liked the changes they applied to this mid-week event!

Starting on Wednesday and the reduced amount of points to grind is much more pleasurable.

Also getting 5 stars on professional activities is the best way to go on this events, they are doable and help us to raise whatever we need (viewers on reality shows or fans on the top list).

Hope they keep this way during 2017.

My boxes:
    FjsBDlK.png?1

Lucky me, I wasn't expecting something different.
    YQ4kmhv.png?1

Why I didn't picked any of the above boxes?
    0TWlDVj.png?1

*Phew* Wasn't a total waste!
    YYjyvIs.png?1

Oh this is cute, vest + suspenders, definitely gonna wear it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I want to see some modeling pics of you guys in your new stuff! (even if you don't like it too much, lol)

My first box was energy, but my next one I got hair!

Sas7FYo.png?1

Here's Everly modeling it.

AwYANLz.jpg

And my third box, I got kash, but I'm posting it because it's always interesting to see the items popping up.

tV8241U.png?1

On my way to the TB box!

ETA: Oh snap! That hair was a TB hair!?! 2015-07-31%20mb_zpsmcjo02hw.png

I found this on our Encyclopedia, an event from July 31, 2015. I never see hair in my TB pallettes, so crazy that I had one in a black box! I actually already got the dress and bag from this event in TB boxes, and I see that the shoes were in the same pallette as the hair. Maybe the odds on getting stuff from this set is higher?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've noticed that Glu has started putting some TB items into the black boxes. Not always, but sometimes. I won the shoes from that set awhile ago. They're so ugly to me lol. I'm planning to wear my TB shoes around Valentine's Day.
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Just finished! I forgot to take pictures of the first two boxes, but I got energy from the first and kash from the second.

My gold box:

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

I'm always down for more silver bracelets, so I was super happy to get this item (and it's a TB item in a non-TB box, score!)

My throwback box:
    Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

I opened the dress first and couldn't resist opening one more... love the bunny. I've been dying for the colorful sweater in the corner, though. One day.

I hope everyone has good luck opening their boxes!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Well done on getting the hair haftime the outfit looks beautiful with it

Miimoliin We always need new silver jewellery - good picks!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Miimoliin congrats on getting that silver bracelet! I got mine just recently in a TB box, and Everly is wearing it in her modelling pic above-- what a coincidence!

Thanks, Lucy!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'm so happy! My pallettes were all so good! I won 25 k stars from the first black box, 2500 cash on the second, 40 k stars from the gold one.
    I don't have much luck with my TB boxes recently, I won a pair of earrings from the 2015 event, but the other items in the pallette were very good.
    I'm not so disappointed because I won a lot of k stars, yey! And I really enjoy this midweek event because it was less complicated to finish it, thank Glu! (P.s for Glu: 5 stars gigs fits better for a midweek event!)
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I want our beloved SYS event again. Sigh 2 TBs as the first two prizes then an outfit if you're in the mood to grind. We've yet to see the Who wore it best, I'm skeptical. If I am playing against my friends....it would change the chill factor here, IMO. Let us play against the game, not the players. but...que sera ya know?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Better late than never.

25sab2t.jpg

Pretty happy since this dress was for sale this Summer but I could only afford one and I chose another.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    can you believe this pallette?

oGsVOyN.png?1

Wow! Some great items, including those lips!

Here's Everly modelling her new bag while brunching with Sappho in San Diego:

hZW5uGM.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm really late posting these but I had to, because Jax was very lucky.

Unique glasses, a throwback item I believe.

CZadDAX.png

KStars are always awesome.

Ykgpt8o.png

Wanted this earrings for so long!

5ZhNawF.png

Love this suit! I also want the skull top badly.

CFIsIIa.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai, great pallettes! can you post a picture of Jax in those glasses? They are very cool, and I'd love to see them on a doll. Jax and Xan arent updating in my game anymore :/
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax is android. Xan is wearing the gift box hair from new year's event, is she not wearing that in your game?

FrzsgD0.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG Nai!

That look is just PERFECT!

Can't believe that never occurred to me to match that jacket and pants on a Wednesday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!