Options

MLK Day, Monday Musings, Midweek Wonderings 1/17/17

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can do it dolls. Plus there are so many benefits from a mega data-a-thon! I think I hear the pitter patter of a baby boom. The dating event is a great way to save 160 Stars and 'earn' that baby! Plus, if you didn't reach the gift or free date threshold ....keep dating and then enjoy the benefits. Or if you're trying to jumpstart a proposal.....plus of course.....the prize. The 3 along the way are nice - I got the twin bun hair in my third box a week or so ago, so good things do happen even if you don't make it to the TB.

Hey, we need a little hype music. let's see what pops up when I type.........not trying keep it up, lol, so let's try Don't Stop.

Ok, we got some guys in tights. That'll work. 5 Seconds of Summer telling you "Don't stop doing what you're doin"
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got 40 energy in my gold box :( Not an item in sight: just cash, energy, and partnerships. At least this time I prefer the energy so I can squeeze a couple more dates in.
  • Options
    That's up from the 40 in a black box, and yes if it's not an item....energy now is the next best thing. ;)

good luck everone,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This just in: the pre-spoiler -- there will be more hair, more dresses and more plaid for guys!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This just in: the pre-spoiler -- there will be more hair, more dresses and more plaid for guys!

This is the best thing I've heard this day!
    Th
    ank you sooo much, Kalinda! I'm sooo excited for tomorrow!
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Yay, Kalinda, thank you for this! Can't wait for the spoilers!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts

Fantastic news, thank you, Kalinda!!

So far I've had kstars, kash, and some ordinary wardrobe sunglasses from my boxes, not too bad.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    The Twitter account just posted that there is a new update. I am Android and don't see it yet.
  • Options
    Julesmo wrote: »
    The Twitter account just posted that there is a new update. I am Android and don't see it yet.

It's just a joke based on a trending topic! Sorry for the confusion.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    It's just a joke based on a trending topic! Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, thanks!
  • Options
    More hair?...... mombre dresses?....more plaid for men? We lOve new things. Nice hint. Thank /you Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm always excited for new hair! I'm still rocking the earnable from last weekend :)

I'm at 410 points and still hoping to reach 450 by tonight. I'd like to get further but it's already 5:30pm and anymore I go to bed at 8:00 like an old lady.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    KeQYs39.png?1
    ySgcymZ.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I may finish if Bort cuts it out with the 1 hour dates. Like seriously, it's been well over an hour, date longer!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I had a two hour stretch of 8 hour dates. I'm guessing the tim5ers change interval has been adjusted. At least if you wait it out it wo=I'll change. But, when you have a run of 4 hour dates...it changes all to soon so...who knows Kayla.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    First two boxes I got 25 k-star in each!!
    In my third box I got this gold necklace from the closet:
    345o1sx.jpg
    That necklace completed the All About that Swag 8 for me which means I got 10 k-stars.

Then i opened a daily gift box which completed this partnership:
    2qv8uua.jpg
    I was so excited!!

In my throwback box I got:
    biku20.jpg

And to top it all off I finally got to the #1 spot on the couples list so I got 35 k-stars.
    I'm pretty high on this event, considering it cost me about 50,000 kash to complete. It feels good to get things you like/ k-stars out of it.

Can't believe i got 95 k-stars this event. And I managed to resist spending any of them :P
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I know I already posted about buying the SMC but I just can't get over how much I love it. The hair, dress and shoes and are sooo gorgeous. I'm living for them. They've literally become three of my favorite items in the whole game. Totally worth the money imo.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats, Idavis1636!!
    I'm also so in love with the SMC, Krystal! I bought it the first time it came out and never regretted it!!
    OMG Vats, how many brown items can one person get...

I got energy, K-stars and energy in my black and gold boxes... But I was super lucky with my free Throwback box, got another coveted hairstyle!! Just can't believe my luck this time around!

IMG_4486.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Oh Vats I'm so sorry! I didn't even attempt to reach the TB box with Finn, I don't think I would've even stood a chance of getting it and even if I did - since he barely has anything it would have most likely been a pair of brown shoes or brown pants which is not a very motivating prospect :/

Kalinda thank you so much for the pre spoilers! I love getting excited for the weekend event :)

Congrats Idavis, what a lucky week for you! I hope it will rub off on me, I did complete the Epik partnership this morning so it's looking good.

And Congrats Linda, wow that's one of my top wishlist hairstyles, so gorgeous.

Last night the guy my doll has been dating finally proposed. During the first and only 8-hour date so far. It's been an awful lot of 1-hour dates with a few 2-hour dates in between.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    $5,000 cash and 2 pairs of shoes. :o

0cJ8b6A.jpg

mIlcOUs.jpg

kWlcffe.jpg

dzS1i3d.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm having bad luck this morning with a string of 1 and 2 hour dates. With 12 hours left I'm a little nervous I won't finish. I haven't even hit 500 points yet.
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    r3eC0i8.jpg
    Really bad palette, not a single item :(

XMJfQ7p.jpg
    The palette is not much better, but I was so lucky! I don't actually like the shoes, but I think I need to get all the other gold box items out of the way before I even have a shot at the twin buns.

I forgot to take a picture of my gold box but I only got Kash.

WkazepT.jpg
    I opened the box with the costume first, which I'm not that excited about, but I already have the shoes so now I have half a costume!
    I then decided to open one more box and I'm so happy I did! This jacket has been up very high on my wishlist and I absolutely love it!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok this week event went like this:
    First box: energy

Screenshot_20170118-223240_zpsfn74w3lm_edit_1484839287910_zpslzhpcnnl.jpeg

Second box another enegy:

Screenshot_20170118-223313_zps5yjq1r1n_edit_1484839426737_zpsp9ezondd.jpeg

Third box this necklace from the KK collection I think:

Screenshot_20170118-223337_zps4a8q2sm0_edit_1484839472569_zps3isehg9n.jpeg

And finally the TB box where I found this St. Pratick's sweater:

Screenshot_20170119-152702_zps3eaalkvt_edit_1484839505813_zpsfuapsfbj.jpeg

It's not bad but I liked more the one under that.
    Here is my doll rocking the new item.

KKH_Screenshot_1484836158884_zps3w7joc0m.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I may actually make it to the TB box, without realizing it lol. Yesterday I got a ton of 8 hours after I reached the 300 point mark and was going to stop. Next thing I knew, I was almost to 500 points. Woot!
  • Options
    I love that sweater from St. Patrick's Day, Sil5678​!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    wprQP1j.png?1

y8btJ3OOxT4sg.gif
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yikes! All that work for those sunglasses ... :(
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Wow, Linda had such good luck maybe I should try for another...
    wprQP1j.png?1

y8btJ3OOxT4sg.gif

Maybe not! I don't have those sunglasses and while I think they're cute, I don't wanna spend 60 stars on them lol. I FINALLY finished after 1-2 hr dates (of course on the party weekend Bort will ask for only 8 hours) and got some high water jeans. I have 0 idea how to wear them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I love that sweater from St. Patrick's Day, Sil5678​!
    Thank you Kalinda! I like it a lot too, it's pretty versatile 😀😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I know I posted earlier in the thread that TB midweek events were no boring and tedious for me, but I decided to try doing one for the first time in weeks to see if maybe I will end up enjoying it. I didn't find it too interesting and maybe because it was a money sucking event this time. I only had the will to get to the first two boxes and called it quits.

The prizes for the two boxes were great. It makes me wonder what would have happened if I made it to the gold box.
    CL54UC5l.jpg

I decided to try and purchase some TB items to see if my luck would be the same with the gift boxes. I don't know whether to be annoyed or amused that I missed the eyes twice in a row. I'm not disappointed at all on not getting them as I love my doll's eyes as they are now.
    0kCsJcBl.jpg

Lastly, the greatest thing that came from this event was this little guy. Introducing baby King Lyon.
    shdIepzl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE