Weekend Fashion Show - 1/27/2017 Vip Weekend

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
...........Let's go shopping!

Jan_27th_Exclusive_IAP_21_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Event_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Jan_27th_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Long awaited VIP (we're a little tired from all the tapping) with a Shop My Closet as well.

Show us what you bought to earn your prizes. (I'm dying to see how others fashioned the blue turban if you bought it. )

KKH_Screenshot_1485516996406.jpg

Happy Shopping everyone! And don't forget you earn a KStar with every 5 Star Professional gig.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Here's what I "won" this week even tho I didn't and don't need any of this in my lyfe:

317a4on.jpg

Bieber hair, purple blouse, turquoise duffle bag and a pair of boots (TB box for 600 points).

More pleasant stuff:

r0zckw.jpg2afmp80.jpg

My new favorite hair, a luxe goal dress, a purse for 300 KStars, fur boa, snake skin boots, aliexpress chocker and a tank top with a jacket. No patches covered parka! That's all folks.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I really love the military style jacket since it reminds me of the time that I served.

rcl1mxjl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Had my eyes on the pink tip hair since the HUGE update. The sexy black top was a luxe goal . Wished I got the military jacket since my dad gave me his old jacket before he passed :( and maybe Brie's dad did the same. Koko I dressed the tuban in a safi chic look. 5A92C2D2-A6A4-4088-8B82-E554D36B8624_zps7zipy3p5.jpg[/IMG]
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    IMG_20170127_230520.jpg

KKH_Screenshot_1485579004400.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I really wanted The SMC.... I have never bought one before because I never though the clothes were all my style but this week the hair, the clothes, and the shoes spoke to me... OF COURSE THE WEEK IT IS 20 DOLLARS OT SPOKE TO ME. I considered it for a hot second since my birthday is next Saturday as an early birthday present to myself. But after closing out my bar tab tonight, I think I better not. LOL.

Thabks to the everyone who tried to help me when I asked about buying the restaurant or gym... I settled on neither and bought the France fashion house instead. Tomorrow I will post pictures of my new clothes and things YAY!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, everyone looks so great!!

I saved my 'get the dress' gig for this VIP event, thought it was so cute. Then I bought the Toronto store and furnished it. Also got a few lipstick colors, nail colors and eyeshadows. Spend 300 K-stars, so I got the event bag and my free box I got the event boots!!

IMG_4920_1.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_okhz7rNtWv1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Managed the dreads, more on that in the main event thread. Before that tho I ended up with the coat -

tumblr_okhz7rNtWv1qfvh9po1_500.jpg
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I really love the military style jacket since it reminds me of the time that I served.

Oh wow - thank you for your service!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Bag and boots

KKH_Screenshot_1485629379878_zpspvn5a968.jpg

The hair

KKH_Screenshot_1485629288297_zpsgpi5dqqb.jpg

And the jacket (plus the hair that I bought)

KKH_Screenshot_1485629177968_zps5azuxi5s.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh wow congrats! Your doll is rocking those dreads. I'm loving the new look.:cool:
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    tumblr_okhz7rNtWv1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

Managed the dreads, more on that in the main event thread. Before that tho I ended up with the coat -
    Sil5678 wrote: »

And the jacket (plus the hair that I bought)

KKH_Screenshot_1485629177968_zps5azuxi5s.jpg

I loved how you styled the military jacket on your doll with the different shades of greens.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I haven't bought a lot for my dolls, so I only spent 335 KStars for Carol Davida and her son (she bought him a brand new outfit). And then, I've spend 50 Kstars for Carolyn Ferocious and her pet (since she readopted him:(:).)
    original-6460aa0210b4b0fd7872927def7a285d.jpg

original-5f806d307c33724365d24f30231f6bc1.jpg

I'll post more pics later.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here’s Vats and his event goodies:
    AQzkuHg.jpg

I bought this pose, the purple eyes and the gorgeous beard, feeling so manly lol
    RCFQP4Q.png

The denim shirt came from a box and the coat from Vienna’s auction.
    I2FBHxu.png

And those are the main attraction, I love the colors and still can’t believe that I managed to get so many stuff from this event, yay!

Oh Carol both of us are suffering with these blurred images since 6.0 update was introduced. My images used to be small, but not blurry. :(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Oh wow - thank you for your service!

Thank you Andrzej! I appreciate it! :)
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »

Oh Carol both of us are suffering with these blurred images since 6.0 update was introduced. My images used to be small, but not blurry. :(

Yes, I'm not understanding why my images are much more clearer and has a high-quality on my tablet. Whereas on my phone, my images are low-quality and has a low resolution.:confused:

It's bothering me though. Glu needs to fix that on the next update once again. -_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Oh wow congrats! Your doll is rocking those dreads. I'm loving the new look.:cool:

I loved how you styled the military jacket on your doll with the different shades of greens.:cool:

Thank you dear! I love your doll's outfit too, so fabulous!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Here's the The Fab 5 presenting Cherrey, Ladouce Femme, Carol Davida, JulesMo, and Unique.

All of my doll's android friends went to a field trip and took a group photo. Carol Davida is dressed up in a completely different outfit so she's in the middle. Everyone else is wearing their military jackets.

20170129082332_zps1pzhzcbm.png

Oh BTW I rarely do photo editing with group photos, so I thought to myself what the heck...I might as well give it shot. Hmm...I really needs to adjust to this. I guess that I'm prepping for my dolls future bachelorette or bridal shower party. ^_^ Or possibly there's a future weddings in the making...who knows:rolleyes:?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats looks so good in his new clothes! The purple coat is so stunning and I'm LIVINGGG when he wears that manbun! I love that hairstyle so much :rolleyes:

Carol, thank you so much for including Cherrey on your collage! It looks like the girls had a great time together. Let's do it again soon :D
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Carol! That photo looks amazing... I love it!! I just want to let you know that I'll be there whenever that special day comes. :o
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2ex0fnq.png

vrr1na.png

the one dress is the sponsorship dress. I won it like an hour after I bought the other flowery dress, figures ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Vats, how many stars did you have to bid for the auction item?

Here’s Vats and his event goodies:
    AQzkuHg.jpg

I bought this pose, the purple eyes and the gorgeous beard, feeling so manly lol
    RCFQP4Q.png

The denim shirt came from a box and the coat from Vienna’s auction.
    I2FBHxu.png

And those are the main attraction, I love the colors and still can’t believe that I managed to get so many stuff from this event, yay!

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Decided my doll needs a better car, so I bought her the Mercedes (Speedster).

Screenshot_2017-01-30-01-02-21_20170130103533883_zpsef458bv2.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Congrats on buying the Speedster Rumpel, that's my favorite car too!:)
    Yes, I'm not understanding why my images are much more clearer and has a high-quality on my tablet. Whereas on my phone, my images are low-quality and has a low resolution.:confused: It's bothering me though. Glu needs to fix that on the next update once again. -_-

The differences on the image quality between devices is normal, they already said that they are able to offer better images on iOS devices than on Android.

However there was clearly a drop on the quality after 6.0, and depending on the type of device the difference is more visible.

Although that my phone doesn't make HIGH quality screenshots of my games, the images from K&K and BSAD always were way superior to my KKH pics. That confirms that it's a problem on KKH programming, not on the capacity of the device.

This drop on the image quality happened on K&K too. I recall that Nai posted a comparative image between her game before and after an update... So yeah they need to fix or improve this.

The fab 5 edit is lovely, very girl power! I used to love to work on these edits, but since the drop on the quality I don't feel willing to do them anymore.:(

Cherrey wrote: »
    Vats looks so good in his new clothes! The purple coat is so stunning and I'm LIVINGGG when he wears that manbun! I love that hairstyle so much :rolleyes:

Thanks my love! Vats will wear that outfit and the samurai bun late today or tomorrow, so make sure to grab him... on a picture of course!

Jennah wrote: »
    Vats, how many stars did you have to bid for the auction item?

Hi Jenna!

I paid 110 k-stars. Take a look on the 6.1 thread, Bilal made a detailed post about that storyline, think is on the last two pages.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks my love! Vats will wear that outfit and the samurai bun late today or tomorrow, so make sure to grab him... on a picture of course!

No worries, Cherrey's hands are ready to grab... that photo opportunity!

tumblr_o0wwhsFnaq1u6u84mo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Carol, thank you so much for including Cherrey on your collage! It looks like the girls had a great time together. Let's do it again soon :D
    Carol! That photo looks amazing... I love it!! I just want to let you know that I'll be there whenever that special day comes. :o

Oh your most welcome. I'm glad that y'all luv it! :o
    The differences on the image quality between devices is normal, they already said that they are able to offer better images on iOS devices than on Android.

However there was clearly a drop on the quality after 6.0, and depending on the type of device the difference is more visible.

Although that my phone doesn't make HIGH quality screenshots of my games, the images from K&K and BSAD always were way superior to my KKH pics. That confirms that it's a problem on KKH programming, not on the capacity of the device.

This drop on the image quality happened on K&K too. I recall that Nai posted a comparative image between her game before and after an update... So yeah they need to fix or improve this.

The fab 5 edit is lovely, very girl power! I used to love to work on these edits, but since the drop on the quality I don't feel willing to do them anymore.:(

Well that's extremely unfair how glu specifically stated that they'll provide high-quality pics on ios instead of android devices. The team seems to have favoritism based on the most popular platform. I think that both platforms should be treated equally with dignity.

Oh and about the fab five, I was inspired by the USA women's Olympics gymnastics team that won since last year. I'm sorry that you're feeling gloomy about KKH poorly blurred images that's hindering your creative photo editing.☹️
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    It's not a matter of "favoritism." And it's certainly not aimed at "dignity" or decreasing "equality," those are not any part of the picture. Glu doesn't aim to make device owners feel bad. iOS is first because it makes the best business sense, as well as the phone-carrying, various-device-owning public are more iOS owners than any others. It's more profitable BUT...it also provides to the biggest share of the population. I know it sucks--which is easy for me to say because I don't have to live it and see disappointment after disappointment--but any company will cater to the largest portion of the market. Regardless of what it is. Business is business. And a huge loss of iOS users, who would go elsewhere, would cause a major and serious rift in every company's business and profit plans. Just an explanation, not a lack of sympathy.
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Oh your most welcome. I'm glad that y'all luv it! :o

Well that's extremely unfair how glu specifically stated that they'll provide high-quality pics on ios instead of android devices. The team seems to have favoritism based on the most popular platform. I think that both platforms should be treated equally with dignity.

☹️

Maybe it depends on your Android device and whether or not you are on a KitKat or later. I have always played on Android with whatever the most recent operating system is and I have never thought the quality suffered. I had the game on an Ipad at the same time for awhile, and saw no difference in image quality. Finally freed myself from my last Apple product and switched to an android tablet, and the game looks great. See if you have a system update available on anything, maybe that will help.

The only disadvantage, if it can be called that, is the fact that Android gets the updates later. But it is just a few hours later so that's really not a big deal.
  • Options
    I see what you're saying. At the end of the day, you are entitled to your own opinion as an iOS player. But, I was just simply stating facts on my post because that's how I strongly feel as an android player. It's always been a competition between both platforms. I'm just complaining about my photo booth pics because I'm expecting high quality pics. I'm using the best brand from android which is Samsung so that excuse from Glu is totally unacceptable to me.
    isabeau wrote: »
    It's not a matter of "favoritism." And it's certainly not aimed at "dignity" or decreasing "equality," those are not any part of the picture. Glu doesn't aim to make device owners feel bad. iOS is first because it makes the best business sense, as well as the phone-carrying, various-device-owning public are more iOS owners than any others. It's more profitable BUT...it also provides to the biggest share of the population. I know it sucks--which is easy for me to say because I don't have to live it and see disappointment after disappointment--but any company will cater to the largest portion of the market. Regardless of what it is. Business is business. And a huge loss of iOS users, who would go elsewhere, would cause a major and serious rift in every company's business and profit plans. Just an explanation, not a lack of sympathy.
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Maybe it depends on your Android device and whether or not you are on a KitKat or later. I have always played on Android with whatever the most recent operating system is and I have never thought the quality suffered. I had the game on an Ipad at the same time for awhile, and saw no difference in image quality. Finally freed myself from my last Apple product and switched to an android tablet, and the game looks great. See if you have a system update available on anything, maybe that will help.

Oh I'm currently using Samsung brand on my two devices. I was told by my phone company that it's the best most popular brand from android. I've used Huawei & Alcatel in the past, but I wasn't playing KKH around that time. Thank goodness for that because if I was playing it, I don't think that I would had the audacity to start all over again when my last phone got stolen:(. So, now I'm so overprotective of my phone, so it's like my baby lol:D

I also noticed that my devices system doesn't gets updates too frequently. It only comes once in a blue moon though. My devices usually notifies me when it's time for an update, and then I take it ASAP.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I don't think that actually there is favoritism nor is a market matter. As Jules stated, I believe that the quality of the game depends on the operational system and the technology of the device.

About they be able to offer HD images to iOS, doesn't mean that all iOS devices have better images, just look around in the forum and we can find iOS users that have blurry pics too, but probably between the most advanced technologic device from Android and the most advanced technologic device from iOS, the latest will have better outcomes.

Apple products are the most popular on USA, but this doesn't apply to all worldwide markets. Can't speak about other coutries, but in my country Android are majority, mostly because Apple's prices are out of reality here.

They also already explained that Google and Apple have different politcs to release products on their stores, that's why sometimes we get updates with delay, however this is not an absolute rule, several times we got them at the exact same moment than iOS users and already happened to we get them earlier too.

My initial point was that there was a drop on the quality of the game, maybe it isn't visible to all players, cause their devices have better performances, but for me is very clear and I'm asking for a solution.

I borrowed this image from Nai's iOS K&K game as example on how sometimes the quality can drop and we're not able to tell the difference:
    NLBHghI.png

If you click on the image and zoom out it it's clear the difference, but just looking at it on the way was posted above the drop on the quality isn't so easy to notice for some eyes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!