Options

Monday~ 2/28/17 Midweek Maybe~ Update Probably~Fun Either Way

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy
Monday.jpg

The End of the Month is tomorrow. Tuesday usually starts a midweek event if there is one, but with the news Kalinda dropped on us last week.....is anything else on our minds, besides the promised Partner Makeover feature coming with out imminent update?

So if we were to chant.......would it be for an

update_page_FormPageTopImage.jpg

Or is it a Spoiler you're looking for?

111spoilers.gif

Either way, buckle up, exciting things happen with updates. I bet you didn't know that the Midori Helmets located under your seats function as a safety hard hat, in addition to being an easy way to drink your
Pop of Color hands free!

Midorihat2.jpg

So, if you're ready, let's talk about whatever's coming our way....as we kick off this
Monday Midweek Anticipation Thread!

Please remember don't be impatient.....be entertaining. :)

Would it be a possible event thread, if we didn't have some music?

Threads open. Post responsibly.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I just bought Calabasis so I'm hoping for a party midweek so I can try it out. ALSO... February's almost over. I'm just sayin'.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    I know. I feel very restless. Couldn't sleep. Came down to complete a few tasks so I can st art the update gigs...so, you think tomorrow? Maybe even today? I have no idea if we'll even have a midweek. So many questions......is it just me, or are you as excited as I am? Ok, I wanted to have the thread open bright and early. Now I will go back to bed. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm so restless waiting for the new update haha
  • Options
    I was told ''very soon'' on Friday, so I was realllllllllllllllly hoping it would come today. Hey, if I go back to bed for a few hours, will it be tomorrow when I get up? Maybe I'll try that. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Really anxious to see what else will be in the update apart from the partner makeover aspect! 😃
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Ok, I'm up again. Is it tomorrow? No? Hmmm. Today is going to go very very slow if a member who said the update is tomorrow is correct. See, I think very soon is Friday, sat, sun, today. Whereas friday, sat, sun, Monday, tomorrow, well that's just soon. Very soon is today, no? Oh, very soon in business days. Oh, ok, then tomorrow is very soon. Oh well.......

[video=youtube_share;nNF1Rh1RQFo]https://youtu.be/nNF1Rh1RQFo[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I can't wait any longer!!
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I had to restart kkh :( some iCloud issues got a new phone at least but I didn't receive any kstars bought only SMC so I'm hoping for a easy party midweek or at least the update but the glu gods work in mysterious ways so yeah....:) :)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a 5-Heart Throwback Event (Dating) this week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    We're having a 5-Heart Throwback Event (Dating) this week!
    Looking forward to more attractive dates once the update hits! I'm gonna go flirt with a bunch of people so I'll have plenty of options.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    *cries*
    I just finally recovered from the last 2 dating events money wise.... But I'm weak.... I don't know how to say no!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    In honor of my husband's upcoming makeover (hopefully today) I gave myself a slight vampy makeover too.

91f6JZG.jpg
  • Options
    A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Wow Krystal!! You seriously look fabulous!!
  • Options
    She looks great. I love that jacket, me your whole look slays. excited to see all the updated hubbies.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Wow Krystal!! You seriously look fabulous!!
    She looks great. I love that jacket, me your whole look slays. excited to see all the updated hubbies.

Thanks guys! I love the jacket too Koko! I somehow missed it in the closet. I have no idea what update it was from but I saw it on a doll on instagram and was like "wait, I don't have that.. I need that..". I'm mad I missed it haha.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm torn if I want to try for this midweek. I'll at least go for the two black boxes since Glu has been sticking TB items in them but I don't know if I feel up for the grind of the four boxes. Dating events are such a cash drain. I can't ever get ahead.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Make sure you update your games to 6.3 so you can get the midweek event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts

Thank you kalinda so this good news I just brought kstars pack
  • Options
    KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    I have my fingers crossed for a TB makeover not jut for our partners:)
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    PeachyKKeenPeachyKKeen Registered Users 19 Posts
    I spent all my cash over the weekend. Totes not ready for a new dating event :(

15yyu1i.jpg
  • Options
    3 minutes.......morning guys
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    First box:

7yDc3kd.png?1

I don't know how far I'll go with this event. I'm not up for grinding so I guess I'll just see how far I can get with normal play.
  • Options
    Great prize SoundsPretty. I got energy in my first boxes. The tab is the only one still to go on the first box.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Has anyone got to the second box yet? I'm only at 63 points, but I've only been checking in sporadically and not tapping pets (it takes so long!) Plus getting stuck with only 1 and 2 hour dates doesn't help. I want to at least get to the second black box since there are usually items stuck in those. The gold I could care less about as I never get anything other than energy or a partnership. And I'm definitely not motivated enough to try for the TB although it's killing me not to.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm not planning on being home tomorrow so I probably won't get the TB box and the way it's going, I may not get to the 3rd. During the week Bort was asking for 8 hour dates but now it's 1-2 and 4, go figure. Also some of these 4 hours take forever cause the 4 energy task doesn't show up
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I just maxed out my hubby. I felt weird about braking up with him (at least they went out with a bang - number 1 on the top couples list) and even weirder about immediately going on a date with a new guy. But he looks very similar to Chase.

I got a regular closet item in both my black and gold box. The other black box was energy. Now really hoping for that TB box.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I'm not planning on being home tomorrow so I probably won't get the TB box and the way it's going, I may not get to the 3rd. During the week Bort was asking for 8 hour dates but now it's 1-2 and 4, go figure. Also some of these 4 hours take forever cause the 4 energy task doesn't show up

I asked about this earlier today on another thread, I feel that the Vintage Wine is popping up with less frequency too. Weird...

I'm weak and since the country is on a 4 day holiday, I went ahead with the event...Also I was about to reach the lovers 6 achievement (got beige pants), funny that I threatened to not participate of the event and this time the boxes gave me decent stuff lol, sunglasses and k-stars from the black boxes.

Just wish we could choose the amount of time of dates, while on the regular days I'd be happy with 1h or 2h dates, during the events 4h and 8h work better, but the game is evil and knows exactly what we don't want lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    XroxinexXroxinex Registered Users 1 Posts
    Is the throwback event tomorrow(wednesday)?
  • Options
    Well, did you open your game today? The event started at 5:00a.m. Eastern on Tuesday morning. It's a dating event, earn event points for every 5Heart Date. The event continues till Thursday, my devices are shut so I'm guessing just under 48 hours. 46?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I asked about this earlier today on another thread, I feel that the Vintage Wine is popping up with less frequency too. Weird...

I'm weak and since the country is on a 4 day holiday, I went ahead with the event...Also I was about to reach the lovers 6 achievement (got beige pants), funny that I threatened to not participate of the event and this time the boxes gave me decent stuff lol, sunglasses and k-stars from the black boxes.

Just wish we could choose the amount of time of dates, while on the regular days I'd be happy with 1h or 2h dates, during the events 4h and 8h work better, but the game is evil and knows exactly what we don't want lol

Lol, I too probably shouldn't complain too much. Opened 2 boxes and both had kstars in them, which was def nice. I'm less than 100 to the 3rd box, would be closer but I get stuck with that fancy meal and love guru task being my only options so much. Tomorrow will probably decide if I want to continue to the TB. Right now I'm just not feeling it considering how exhausted I am, but who knows. May do some reality shows considering how broke I'm getting!
    Well, did you open your game today? The event started at 5:00a.m. Eastern on Tuesday morning. It's a dating event, earn event points for every 5Heart Date. The event continues till Thursday, my devices are shut so I'm guessing just under 48 hours. 46?

We have til Thursday night it seems.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College