Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 3/24/17 VIP Fashions of Spring

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Kalinda was so kind so show us what we'd be playing for this weekend..........
As promised, we have some new hairstyles, blazers and sparkly silver shoes. I NEED to get my hands on that SMC because I don't know how I've gone this long without that hairstyle. What's on your list this VIP weekend?

Mar_24_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Female_Rerun_Exclusive_Pack_16_IAP.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_24_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Now it's your turn to show us what you bought, what you won and how you styled it all!

Time for you to take your turn on the Katwalk.
katwalk.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Kalinda was so kind so show us what we'd be playing for this weekend..........

Now it's your turn to show us what you bought, what you won and how you styled it all!

Time for you to take your turn on the Katwalk.
    katwalk.gif

I just brought the smc it's fabulous
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My luck with the gift boxes is either completely terrible or really good - I got the whole outfit and the hair after opening just 6 boxes!!! I then bought a new hairstyle, a couple of tops and the lion cub (don't know why I haven't bought the cub yet already?!) so I've managed to earn the giftbox jeans. I don't think I'll spend anymore to get the earnable top, I'm just going to grind and stock back up on my Kstars :)
    Have a nice weekend everyone ❤

91CF617B-CDDE-4CE9-BE6D-028691C0F25E_zpszkjkhnhm.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I bought the squirrel pet in Toronto which got me the free box and the glasses. I got really lucky with my box and got the hair!!
    After that I purchased and furnished the art gallery. This got me the achievement 'Cribs 7' woohoo! And with 60 K-stars away from the phone-pants I bought my last missing pet: the Dublin dog!
    So happy with all my new stuff!!

IMG_8190.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I haven't bought much in the way of clothes....the gift boxes really tore through my stars....but here is Kat.

KKH_Screenshot_1490378937724.jpg

She's going back in for shoes and pants, but I had to show this one. She looks do different from her frozen state. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm really happy about this hair from the SMC. I think it's a new staple. Have a great weekend, dolls!

spring_selfie.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    My dear Amy, Madison's looks have me shook! This green sparkly jumpsuit is just divine. I'm so happy you got every single piece of those stunning gift box items. You deserve all luck on this planet :)

Cherrey went for a new hair color today. I still have to get used to it, but I really like it. Originally I planned to get the dark red shade for 160 Kstars, but going from light blonde to dark red was a little bit too hard to handle for me :D

UnGINGQ.jpg

XwMpBib.jpg

. She still needs to get used to it,
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Cherrey your doll looks great, of course I could be biased with redheads :D

[IMG][/img]2h8bvgw.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thanks for welcoming me to the world of redheads, Kayla :D

Your doll looks super cute in pink :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    x6enok.jpg

I knew I couldn't resist the pink and burgundy forever. Anyway, I got nothing in my free box and didn't chase. I'm sure I'll buy more clothes eventually, but I am supposed to be at a concert tomorrow but someone forgot our tickets.... So I am pouting and buying virtual clothes to cheer myself up.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I knew I couldn't resist the pink and burgundy forever. Anyway, I got nothing in my free box and didn't chase. I'm sure I'll buy more clothes eventually, but I am supposed to be at a concert tomorrow but someone forgot our tickets.... So I am pouting and buying virtual clothes to cheer myself up.

Oh no, Laura, what concert was it? Buying virtual does always cheer me up, too!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Cherrey and Kayla I'm so obsessed with your hair color, gorgeous!!'

Oh Wow Koko, Kat looks great!!

Your doll looks great with that hairstyle, Kalinda! I bought that SMC the first it came out. I wear the boots so often!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Aw girls you all look superb!;)

Cherrey passed on the 'fire' test, red hair isn't for everybody, but if you manage to look great with it, means you're truly gorgeous!
    xAn3Se6.jpg

Vats got new pants, and I decided to put him on lumbersexual vibe to walk around at Dublin. He's probably hating me now, but I can't grow a beard like that, and he can... And boy you're here to please me lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love the VIP weekend fashion threads-- I love to see everyone in their new looks!

I started my VIP free trial, so Everly's been getting some VIP stuff on this VIP weekend. Here she is with the wing sandals and striped bag:

pccW8xH.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Everyone is looking amazing ❤ glad to see a lot of us won the hair, the GBs seem to have been generous to us this week lol

Cherrey thank you, you're so sweet :) I'm LOVING the new hair colour!!! Looks great on you.

LDavis I don't this I've saw those boots before, they're fab! Where are they from?
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    LindaVB- it was a Garth Brooks concert, for my moms birthday. She's been waiting 20 years to see him!

AmyT- they are in the boots section in the wardrobe! 50 stars I believe
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    LindaVB- it was a Garth Brooks concert, for my moms birthday. She's been waiting 20 years to see him!

AmyT- they are in the boots section in the wardrobe! 50 stars I believe

Oh right, I found them! Thanks :) I'll have to put them on my wish list for next VIP.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I told that I was going to chase every GB items and now I finally have all of them! So happy, I love everything so much, the hair is one of my favourite!

KKH_Screenshot_1490541787143_zpscpqc2dxg.jpg

Thanks to all the chasing (it wasn't so easy for me to get all the items) I got so also the "earnables" sunglasses and jeans, which I really like!

KKH_Screenshot_1490541926353_zpsnidjmriy.jpg

I bought also the SMC, I really wanted that boots! Here my doll is twinning with Kim lol

KKH_Screenshot_1490542033671_zpsatk0pwdp.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia