Options

Weekend Event 5/12/17 - Heart Bag and Bangs!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow, I'm loving all items!! And against expectation, we will have a Reality Show event, yay!!
    Would really appreciate an earnable hairstyle once in a while though...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    To be honest I'm a bit underwhelmed with the earnables and I don't have enough stars at the moment to chase the GB items. I'll just have to hope I get the hair in my free box.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Another noob question; how do I actually do reality shows? I don't know where or what to do? Any suggestions anyone?
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Another noob question; how do I actually do reality shows? I don't know where or what to do? Any suggestions anyone?
    Hi Krystal!
    You go to Hollywood and talk to the guy at Mirimount Pictures Studios. You can choose a location where to shoot your reality show with him and then just travel to that home and start!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good morning dolls. Everyone ready? Hiw many more minutes?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

If you have any problems, post and we'll try to help. You've never done a reality show LadyKrystal?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    All ready to go!! 3 miniutes to go!! Can't wait
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    You can also choose to do a 3 hour or an 8 hour reality show as well Krystal
  • Options
    Opened my first box I won a necklace from another event il show pictures later but I broke down and spent another 40kstars and won the hair! Delighted I love it so much and Iv nothing like it so I'm over the moon! Also my first palette didn't have the necklace or shoes from the event which was disappointing!
  • Options
    I'm gonna try Nai's method again the last time I did I won event items.
  • Options
    I lost all self-control chasing the hair, lol.... But I got it and got the shoes and the necklace too! I'm just loving the hairstyle, it looks gorgeous on my doll!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Congrats you guys! ^^~ I can't remember the last time I've won something. GLU should remove 4000kash like seriously. Anyway i'm just gonna wait for pictures for patterns. ^^ Haha
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Every week I think this weekend I'll come back here and then when I see the items I'm just too underwhelmed to type something. This weekend is better than the last couple, but I'm still not very excited. A second black heart shaped purse and a black skirt in that length... of course it's a bit different than the ones we already have but in my opinion it's not different enough. The shirt is nice but I'm glad it's a reality event otherwise it wouldn't be worth the grind.
    I'm not very keen on the gift box items either, something about the hair puts me of although I can't really say what it is. I think it looks kinda frumpy to me?
    I hate being so negative I'm usually a very positive person but I just can't right now.

Anyways, got the purple blouse that shall not be named in my free gift box. Now I have them all! So I guess that's a good thing haha

Edit: oh but I was very happy to see all four event items in my palette! I have only had two for the past weeks, I just hope it wasn't a lucky coincidence but that they increased the chances again.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    If you have any problems, post and we'll try to help. You've never done a reality show LadyKrystal?

I've only just got back into this game again and since I last played, reality shows weren't included yet. I've been a big fan of K&K but now that's like dead I have gotten back into Kim's. But thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Also so what's the quickest way possible to complete this weekend event?
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Like others have already said I find the earnables a bit too plain for my liking but I'm absolutely stoked I managed to win the hair and dress only opening 3 boxes yay!! I'm really pleased with the hair, it suits my doll so perfectly. Good luck to everyone chasing.

0F782461-0173-47FD-92F0-6B90E74D05B9_zpsfbczsdqp.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    Ok, I spent too much on giftboxes, and I think I only got one or two cash. All three games got the dress, I'm going back later to try for hair.....I like it but I agree something is a little off. I got event points which always help.....must chase more giftboxes....lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-13-28-08_zpsfguoquql.jpg
    So shocked about my bad luck I forgot to screenshot the palette. Didn't dare to open another one... yet. Hair was in box 3 and dress in box 8, the rest was all kash...
    Android
  • Options
    I've only just got back into this game again and since I last played, reality shows weren't included yet. I've been a big fan of K&K but now that's like dead I have gotten back into Kim's. But thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

probably getting the items in the boxes since I think each item adds a bonus to your event points i mean if it's anything like the party event, 3 hour shows, and adding your friends to that show to help you get some points.
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I was fully ready to chase the hair down to my very last Kstar but fortunately I won it on my 3rd try :) it's just perfection! Definitely my new favourite hairstyle
    10B1573C-A79D-477C-917D-8A30CD089E99_zpsu2qrs1fc.jpg

I love reality show weekends, so much less stressful and easier to complete than last week's party event! Can't wait to earn the top, it's so cute :) good luck to everyone and I hope you're enjoying the event so far!
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I AM OBSESSED with the hair I think its my favourite hair I own I goes well with everything.
    IMG_2549.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ugghhh I picked the last box on the second row and got event points, while the three other boxes in that row were all GB items and the hair being right next to the one I picked :mad:
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts

I find 3 hour shows in Calabasas the best way. You can invite 4 co-stars which gives you an extra event point per person. Plus once you've interacted with each person then it's only another 3 or 4 energy to finish the show. I can do 2 shows on a full energy bar and maybe another one if I click pets etc for energy.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-07-14-28_zps8unppsar.png

I wasn't lucky this time, booo normally I'd spend the stars to open another box but unfortunately I don't have them so I'm not going to waste the ones I have.
  • Options
    I need a break. All 3 made it to the purse, and about 2 or 3 shows till the skirt. My idea of a break is going back uo and making my bed. I know how to ceoebrate don't I?

Just scrounge for 20 energy....go do a 3 hour in Calabasas. Rinse & Repwat. The 60 event points were nice...but i want the hair. The more i see it on dolls....the more i need it. Anyone notice any patterns like last week?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astray wrote: Β»
    Screenshot_2017-05-12-07-14-28_zps8unppsar.png

I wasn't lucky this time, booo normally I'd spend the stars to open another box but unfortunately I don't have them so I'm not going to waste the ones I have.

Aww, i feel your pain Astray. But look on the bright side.....T H R O W B A C K. If you want to try and ouck up more stars....do you have any working relationshios ready to level up? They give stars at the top. Then there are other offers? Sending good vibes your way for whatever your decision is. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Anyone notice any patterns like last week?

What was the pattern last week?
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Had great lucky this morning, got the hair in my third box, also got K-stars back and the jacket on this mini chase. My free box gave me these black pants from Kim Pick's that has been around since forever, but never got to get it until today. I really like the shoes, but not risking anymore, I dodged so many krap stuff that is almost unbelievable!

Glad to see that they gave a bit of spotlight to RT on the storyline this time, think I'll work on them tomorrow, I already beat the 300 mark and think I'll set a new record on completing events today, yay!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got the hair for Jax using the same method I used last week!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Qoh, I'll go try that. And thanks for the pre-event 8 hour tip. Worked like a charm.

So I said taking a break to go make my bed on my bed is half made I'm still up here but I couldn't help it tap I have to stop walking around with my games I will relax when I'm at the Midway point I have to get as much done on Friday because Saturday and Sunday well The Boys Are Back in Town meaning they're under foot and making me do things like cook and shop and clean when I should be tapping. I better go tap some more LOL

Good luck with your boxes everyone!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Darn the box i was gonna go for but didn't go for had the hair. I got the necklace tho so I suppose I'm happy with that.

Screenshot_2017-05-12-16-06-18_zpsta1mu8tb.png