Options

Monday Anticipation 6/6/2017 MidWeek Dating/ Birthday Babies!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
timely_dribbble.gifThe pages on the Calendar are flipping by fastWelcome to the First Full Week of June here in the wonderful land of KK:HWe're another week closer to 3rd Anniversary Update all that comes with it!rs_350x233_140208203109_KUWTK_Thank_Gawd.gifNow, we never really know if we'll have a midweek event or not,But I do know we have more June Birthdays.So we'll be saying Happy Birthday today to Amy,and twins Zahira and Ziya Swanson on Friday the 9th.ani-gemini_boop.gifNow what are you guys hoping for IF we have a midweek?I don't think it with be SYS, I loved the event this weekend so much, I needed a cigarette after.Wonder if Queen of the Game, Kim has any info she's willing to share?tumblr_o04t16_S8jv1s4hjb0o1_500.gifNot to worry oh Goddess of the Ginormous Heart.I want to get serious for a second, everything I have read about Kim, they all say,she is the sweetest person. That means she has a big big heart. And I just wanted to pause, and take a second to sayThanks Kim, for leading by example.Ok, now back to the more serious, more important topicA MIDWEEK?Kalinda, tell us when you are so inclined,what wonderous task might await us.No midweek? No prob.We've got Birthdays, and other good stuff to tawlk about.so I guess it's time to say what you've all been waiting for.kim_k_bring_it_on.gifOk, Here Goes....Threads open.gi88.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I can't believe it's June already! This year is just flying by.
    Having the SYS at the weekend (which I loved!) has thrown all my guesses out of the window so I' just going to wait here patiently to find out what's in store for us.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Wow the year truly is flying by. The SYS at the weekend was amazing I wasn't on my phone much this weekend as I was with friends so it was perfect. I really don't know what to expect this week! I thinking maybe dating TB.
  • Options
    I know! I thought the SYS was amazing. With GB items (which were totally drool worthy and chase inspiring) you could finish Saturday, and without that boost, you could still finish Sunday. That is my kind of event.

Hey, anyone hungry? Let me see what I can find in the kitchen.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Yes! Loved SYS this weekend :o We could have more events like this during weekends :) Now I wonder what awiats us for the midweek event :confused: And the anniversary coming...I can't wait!!! :D
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey dolls,

The midweek will be a 5-Heart Throwback Event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yay. Time to get my smooches on! Maybe we can talk about some cheap places to date, which usually take more energy,, to the more expensive faster ones. Long dates vs short dates? And who has been dating in the newer locations? I know every time we have dating, there are always questions about it.

I'm psyched because I've seen a personal pattern to my boxes. K o k wood for this week, I've been pulling upm 25Stars.for the first prize and something ok on the second. Wanna hear it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I was hoping for a dating event! I agree this weekend was great. I just got Bronze VIP and one of the dresses goes PERFECTLY with the earnable hair. My doll just got remarried, so it's great timing. I've been going around to all of the dating spots lately, (I used to just go to SoHo) 'cause I'm working on buying property and I don't want to spend too much money. None of the locations have really stuck out to me, though.
    IOS :)
  • Options
    I know the Cantina(?) in Punta Mita is inexpensive....more energy.

I've heard southhampton, I really like Big Sur if I'm not in a hurry. And, I can't tell you whether the gondola in Venice is cheap or expensive, but it is most fun date evah. Open a bottle of wine, you dolls have one in the boat.. I don't wanna say make a drinking game out of it....but you can spend a leaisurely bottle of wine with an 8 hour date in your hand. And the gondolier never missing a beat.:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    and just to add, I was talking about Hawaiian punch that you make belieeeeeeve is wine. Ahuh.

If I didn't already say it welcome to the forum. Welcome. Your avatar is lovely.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    and just to add, I was talking about Hawaiian punch that you make belieeeeeeve is wine. Ahuh.

If I didn't already say it welcome to the forum. Your avatar is lovely.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My male doll has so much kash that he might actually finish the midweek. I rarely make it to the third item with him.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Ahh, where is James dating this weekend? And I'll send good vibes his way. :) Well, Apple will. She's sprinkling dating magic dust in all the romantic venues.

Here's a question, do you date in clubs, or restaurants mostly. So dinner or dancing? I don't think i've ever seen someone talk about dating at clubs much. That reminds me, I was very disappointed to see I couldn't date at the ice club. If I owned a club, you better believe I would date there. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yes, dating event!! My doll is so ready for this: Kash enough and she just re-married her husband so their love status is still low!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    I always go to Soho but it gets so expensive!
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    I think i'll only chase the first 2 boxes cause i'm pretty low on cash... Plus, i broke up with my husband: we've reached our max level and had 2 beautiful babies and i was like why not break up with you? I'm bored.... lol :D So i ended it and now i'm in search of a new one
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    I always go to Soho but it gets so expensive!

Kiko--I was going to Oak for years (groannnn), but I got so bored with it, and yes, all that kash too, ugh. I've actually managed, after all this time, to accumulate over $500,000--$500,000!--but even so, for the last several months I've been wandering around, trying out all the other places, even Blue Mist Spa. True, they're energy drainers to the last, but Oak...only in case of emergency! Hehe!! There's places I avoid though, price *and* energy drainers both, ugh! I wish we could go on dates at Sky though. And the hotel--a restaurant would be great there. Good luck!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I haven't been up for a 5:00 am event start in a long time. Surgery yesterday, and then I woke up at 3:00 a.m. this morning with a fever, and yeah, pain, yikes. Passed the time drinking two cups of coffee (so far!) and shopping online. Put off taking the painkillers, but I guess I will now. Must.5-heart.date!

Good morning/afternoon, dolls, and good luck!!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hope you're feeling better soon isabeau!
    Good morning and good luck everyone!
    Android
  • Options
    Hope you feel better soon, isabeau!
    Happy gaming dolls!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Feel Better doll. Hope the meds take care of the pain. THen you can concentrate on the rest of your post. Online Shopping. Oh, I meant resting and getting better. But a little shopping is good for the soul. I got energy in my first box. Applel P was soooooo happy. SHe dated at Oak, so 50 Energy, and a few grand later......she won 30 energy. She can go date some more. lol Ok, so glukosmos heard that my new system was working..Go back to the 'fave' box I stopped choosing, because when I switched to where the better boxes were, the prizes switched back to my fave box. So, I went back to my fave box.....it moved again. I think I saw this in a movie one. lol Happy Dating dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm dating solely at Oak-Soho, it costs a lot but you finish sooo fast. I'm already on my way to my third box!! Got K-stars and Kash in my first and second box, hoping for some extra K-stars in my third box!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Aw, feel better isabeau! :)

I must be in luck dolls because I got a hairstyle in my first box! :D
  • Options
    Aw, feel better isabeau! :)

I must be in luck dolls because I got a hairstyle in my first box! :D
    Oh wow, congrats!!! Which one is it??
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    This was a sad first box. Hope the others aren't so grim.

Screenshot_2017-06-06-05-46-22.pngimage hosting
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Oh wow, congrats!!! Which one is it??

Thanks a bunch Linda! It's this long braided one. :)

56580E51-F5F5-420C-80E2-FB88D3D8E4AF.jpg
  • Options
    I think i'll only chase the first 2 boxes cause i'm pretty low on cash... Plus, i broke up with my husband: we've reached our max level and had 2 beautiful babies and i was like why not break up with you? I'm bored.... lol :D So i ended it and now i'm in search of a new one

If you are in the market for a real player SO, you should pop into the matchmaking thread. They've hooked up one couple so far, I put Z up but she's iffy about availability. Post a nice pic, give a little background....if you do meet a spouse that way I call Bridesmaid. :)
    b6d4dce34316ee88545f9ee9a64ba254.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotte, all I can say is Ouch. That palette was brutal. I'm hoping the next one will be as good as that one was bad. Fingers Crossed for you doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Im up to my eyes in work today so not getting to play as much as I would like. I just opened my first box and I couldn't have asked for a better palette! I am having great luck this week so far and last week was great too. Loving the TB events lately.

IMG_0865.png
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Isabeau, glad to hear that everything went fine on the surgery! Here I brought you an elf friend to help you to recover:
    GOEEwtY.jpg

Congrats on the hair Angela

Money in the first box and a hat in the second, hoping for stars in the next one!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm getting the tweet from Ray that asks if anyone has seen me and my husband in awhile, even though I've been on dates all morning.

This glitch happens far too often. Glu can't you just disable this stupid tweet? I lost 1.5 million fans. For nothing.

Anyway, hey players, don't forget that dates at the Stadium in LA are almost identical to Oak. They have some expensive wine that gives you a ton of points.