Options

Glitch in chevier store Quest

LunahMichaelaLunahMichaela Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello ppls :)

I have question, I have already bought Chevier store and got the quest A House Reinforced and it says speak with Elise and Denis at retail space but there is only Elise giving me modeling gigs for promoting my new line. Do You know how to solve this? :)

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hello ppls :)

I have question, I have already bought Chevier store and got the quest A House Reinforced and it says speak with Elise and Denis at retail space but there is only Elise giving me modeling gigs for promoting my new line. Do You know how to solve this? :)

It's a glitch. It happened to my game and when I contacted in-game support, they removed that repeating quest on my list. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank you Angeline. Let me ask, so Elise giving you modeling gigs is a repeating gig?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please contact in-game Support so we can help you with this!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thank you Angeline. Let me ask, so Elise giving you modeling gigs is a repeating gig?

No, it's not the gigs. This glitch happens when some players have already finished the entire Chevier store storyline, the fashion house has already been unlocked and allows you to do 3 gigs a week. The first quest of the storyline, named "House Reinforced", appears again and asks to speak with Elise and Denis in the retail space again like you never met them before. It only happened to one of my games so I know not everyone experienced this glitch. Yes, in-game support took care of this pretty quick. It doesn't affect the game play. It's just annoying that you have an extra quest on the list but you can't do anything to get rid of it.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Please contact in-game Support so we can help you with this!

KalindaKing, i had the same glitch as well. I sent a customer ticket yesterday morning to glu explaining the whole situation and i gave them my ID. By afternoon, i got an email from them telling me that the glitch has been removed from my game. I logged into the game this morning and the quest is still there :confused::confused:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Options
    I remember a few repeating tasks, when we were told it was fixed, then we still saw the task. This was way back when London first came out. I remember being told 'you might have to do it one more time, but then it should clear'. So, do you want to try doing it one more time? Otherwise, you can wait and see what Kalinda suggests.

Happy Monday Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I remember a few repeating tasks, when we were told it was fixed, then we still saw the task. This was way back when London first came out. I remember being told 'you might have to do it one more time, but then it should clear'. So, do you want to try doing it one more time? Otherwise, you can wait and see what Kalinda suggests.

Happy Monday Doll.

I will follow your advice kokokokonut, thank you. Happy Monday to you as well and have a great week :)

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please reply to your Customer Care ticket and ask them to remove the goal again. If it doesn't work, PM me with your ID so I can follow up.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    BrianaaaSBrianaaaS Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been having the task, A House Reinforced, on my game but I have not been able to get rid of it. No one is at the store to talk to and no matter what other task I do, it is still there. I'd appreciate any help
  • Options
    Hey there, there is already a thread about that glitch in FAQ & Support. You need to send Glu a customer care ticket

• Options
    Hi biran you should submit an ingame ticket to customer care. And for your convenience i'll merge this with your post.

Regarding kkhaddict's advice about the othee thread, they've been merged, and we bth agree, submit a ticket to customer care. Good luck and welcome to the forum. Come back to the thread if you need more help. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, sorry you're experiencing this glitch. Please send an ingame ticket to Support, so they can help you.
    (||| >help>glu support)

Again, sorry you're going through this, but Welcome to the forum. Hope it's resolved quickly for you. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Found it bumping
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary