Options

Update v7.2 -Problems

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
Hi, if you are experiencing any issues after taking the update, please post a brief description of your problem, and then include

Platform/ OS version/ Device

This will centralize the handful of problems, rather that looking for them in the various threads. THanks, and I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties. Thanks
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I have a problem with Facebook friends not changing their outfits and appearances. I can't see anyone's outfit updated since the beginning of July. My game is updated and I don't have any hacks. Tried to re-login and restart my devise several time but this didn't help. I'd like to know if I will ever see my friends updated again.

Thank you very much for your help!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    After watching vid for rapid recharge the game crashes on my Android View. I get right back in,and I DO get the RapRecharge. But it still boots me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And Kate, just from a players opinion, things are probably tinkered with to affect correction whenever these big fix updates go out. So Try to keep positive, because they have a no game left behind when they fix things.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    The update took me on a very high high with all the amazing stuff until some bugs began bothering me *sigh*

Apparently, in my game there are some dolls whose outfits change like every 10 seconds and they keep climbing the fans chart then tumble back down :confused:

And thanks to Vats informing me, my doll is also acting the same way on his game. PS My doll has always been dark skinned. Here's some screenshots Vats took of my doll from his game to better understand what I'm saying.

Photo_Grid_1502833256165.jpg
    Photo_Grid_1502833288432.jpg

I'm seriously hoping there will be some sort of bug fix for this :)

>>> Android, v7.0, Samsung Galaxy s8+ <<<
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    BXZXBXZX Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have had problems even before the update and I hoped it could fix them but it actually didn't fix anything :(

Ipad2
    iPad 2 iOS
  • Options
    alexroriialexrorii Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello! I have a huge problem!, okay so I am currently stuck at 37.1million followers. I get 5 stars at every event, the amount of followers I should be gaining is said in the feed but not updated on my counter! I tried contacting customer service but they completely missed the point and are now ignoring me. The feed says I should be gaining 2million followers etc yet I'm not! It's so frustrating!
  • Options
    I would take screenshots and respond to customer care trying to clarify the situation. I'm sorry this is happening. (Be sure you're not mixing up Reality Show viewers with overall fans.) Here's how I'd do it. take a screenshot before your gig. Then screenshot the announcement showing how many fans you are receiving, then one more screenshot after that showing no increase of fans. That would be pretty compelling proof, and pictures will explain it without a doubt. Good luck. Meanwhile, if this turns out to be an update issue, more people will be posting with the same problem.

Very nice to meet you alexrorii. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey alexrorii - welcome to the forum! Koko's right - please contact Support from your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    A few bugs with the early access items:

These items aren't in the VIP section anymore and neither available for purchase. The top one has been locked since v6.6 and the bottom one since v7.0

n4glWEB.jpg

These Gold and Silver items aren't supposed to be in the Bronze tab

HdsLdnI.jpg
    dPww8kG.jpg

And similarly, these Gold items shouldn't be here in the Silver tab

6O4kq1G.jpg
    PaKw2OP.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Thanks for showing us this! We'll update the VIP items soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AleneaAlenea Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kind of a weird bug that has popped up since I downloaded the update, it's not game breaking so I figured I'd post it here instead of using the in game help. Basically, my partner's skin color has gotten several shades darker since the update, she still looks fine but it's slightly disconcerting.

A picture I'd taken a few days ago:
    O3vkfR0.jpg

Contrasted with another picture from today:
    OULdZW9.jpg

I'm on Android/v4.4/Acer Iconia A1-830 tablet.
    ~playing on Android~
  • Options
    That's strange! I've asked the team to look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Ner_Ner_ Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi from Europe. I play in iOS (iPhone 6S plus) and when I updated to the new version I realized than even if it said there was new clothing, for me it didn't show anything new. I had to check every category and spot the new items. I kept playing and everything was ok, until I got a call from Simon that told me to go to LA to do some shopping. In the moment I tried to enter the shopping thing from Misty the game crashed and I'm not able to open it again, the loading screen appears and then it crashes. I hope this can be fixed, I've been playing for years and if I loose everything I don't think I'll be playing again.
  • Options
    Ner_ wrote: »
    Hi from Europe. I play in iOS (iPhone 6S plus) and when I updated to the new version I realized than even if it said there was new clothing, for me it didn't show anything new. I had to check every category and spot the new items. I kept playing and everything was ok, until I got a call from Simon that told me to go to LA to do some shopping. In the moment I tried to enter the shopping thing from Misty the game crashed and I'm not able to open it again, the loading screen appears and then it crashes. I hope this can be fixed, I've been playing for years and if I loose everything I don't think I'll be playing again.

I'm not sure if this helps: I'm Spanish but I'm in Poland right now, so when I use my 4G in my phone it uses a Spanish provider, but I updated the game using wifi so it was a polish provider. I'm not sure if this may have cause the update to crash.

UPDATE: When I double tap to close the app I can see an add there, the kind of ads that sometimes appear.
  • Options
    Hi, so sorry your game is crashing. Can you submit a ticket to support?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi, so sorry your game is crashing. Can you submit a ticket to support?

Hi! How do I do it? I can't enter the game.
  • Options
    Do you have your Id # saved? If you go here and send in a ticket from the site, if you have your Id# they can go in and see what is happening. Otherwise they will give you generic but very possibly good info. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web there is a contact Us botton on the right. And if any other advice/help is available, it will be posted here. I'm sorry this is hapoeneing.

Can you close all other nonessential apps, and make sure you have a strong wifi signal and at least 2 gbs of free memory (i think). That is info you cand find there, under game crashing. Good luck, let us know what happens.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi Ner,

Please don't delete or uninstall the app while we're trying to troubleshoot.

Which version of iOS do you have on your phone?

If you can still see the ad, can you please post a screenshot of it so we can see what's happening?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Hi again.

I'm using iOS 10.3.3. I tried the wifi thing with every other app closed, still crashed :(

As soon as the loading screen appears, it goes to black and then the game closes. If I double tap, I see this:

DtKUrvy.jpg

If I tap the app again, the same happens over and over again.

I don't think I have my ID. How do you know where the ID is?

Thank you all.
  • Options
    Thanks for the screenshot!

Did you see ads in between scenes and locations during the last few times you played the game?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    A couple more tips:

1) Turn your device on and off

2) Go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracker - was this turned on or off?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Dear Kalinda,

The limit ad tracker was off.

Last days I saw maybe a couple of ads while playing. But I don't think today since the update I saw any ad. Anyway, I just played about three minutes before the crash.
  • Options
    Can you try to fully exit (swipe up) the app and reopen it, then see if you can play and let us know?
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    No, I tried and the same happens. The loading screen appears but after a couple of seconds it just crashes and it takes me back to my desktop screen. When I see my open apps, it will show as the screenshot I posted. If I try to open it from there, it's the same again: the loading screen appears and few seconds later it crashes.
  • Options
    We're going to keep investigating this. We want you to play again soon!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll let you know if there is any news.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Like Katie my Facebook friends aren't updating either I haven't done anything exactly i tried contacting GLU and they stated that the update before would help but it didn't so I've tried to wait it out and thought this update would fix it nothing has changed and glu didn't exactly help either so i haven't bothered with even contacting them again. I'm gonna assume that they are frozen because I've tried everything and nothing worked.

Android, 6.0.1, Galaxy Tab A
  • Options
    pizzapartypizzaparty Registered Users 94 Posts
    Is kkh running out of money or something? After I updated my game I didn't really use it because it's been a busy week but I was ready for the weekend event and since Friday I've seen at least 5 video ads pop up. I've made several purchases with real money on KKH and that was supposed to get rid of ads so is this a new thing or just a temporary glitch? Has anyone else had this problem?
  • Options
    If these videos weren't for rapid recharge or earning stars, I would send a ticket to customer care telling them you have begun getting sporadic videos since the update.

Sorry this is happening. Let us know how it turns out. (always nice to see you PizzaP. :) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Hello, guys! So I have a friend of mine who's stuck at her Calabasas house (I'm posting this in here because it happened after the update but I don't know if it's because of the update or is this a known glitch, sorry if it's in the wrong thread), does anyone know why this might be happening? Like she has no way of going out so she's currently stuck in there & we were wondering if there's was a way of fixing this? She already contacted Glu and they're looking into it <3 but I'd like to help her a little more if anyone has any other information, thank you so much! :o