Options

♡♡KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 11/3/17 VIP in Lisbon

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Kalinda dropped these spoilers on us yesterday, showing us all we'd be earning as we shoooed!

You're right about the wine glass! You can also get a new Shop My Closet outfit, earn bonus K-stars and see how Ghost Story ends. So many new things to enjoy this weekend and I'm curious to hear your reactions.

Now remember, show us what you buy as your earn these FABULOUS prizes, And.....stars spent on Kollections counts toward your Earnables.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I bought the new fall skirt and boots and the coffee cup I’ve been covering, unlocked the pearls in the process:

I’m also really feeling the new Nouveau Riche kollection, I’m dying for the little fuzzy pink purse. I got this white skirt instead, which isn’t horrible:

Edit: fun tip! For those that don’t already know, If you have the black thigh high boots and you’re not feeling the grey boots, you can switch them out and still keep the skirt!

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Meet my new pet
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I'very only done the perfume buying right now...bought the fragrance e designer, the bottle, the pose...she won the dress in the free box, but why doesn'the she looks haopier? The whole pose cost 45 stars for bottle etc, I think she could look at little happier. Plus she won the dress.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This is my life now!!!

• Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    edited November 2017
    My debit card arrived just in time and I was able to buy this SMC! It costed a fortune in my currency but it was worth it. Probably one of my most favorite hairstyles EVER! <3

@soundspretty Congrats on the wine glass! I know how much you've been craving it, and now it's yours!!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yay so happy for you @soundspretty !

@Anastasia_V. That hair is indeed amazing! Looking ultra sexy girl!

What is its name @KaylaJ ???
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Anastasia_V. That hairstyle is made for your doll! She looks great
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly is so excited about her wine! I don't know when she's going to put it down, lol.
    She had her eyes closed when I took the pic so I thought about retaking it but then I was like, you know what? She's just enjoying the heck outta that wine!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy birthday Kendall!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Even though I wish they didn’t add the bra to the clear outfit, I was way too obsessed with the hair to turn down the SMC, so I splurged a little a bought it. 

The length is everything! I would say of all the KKH hair, this one reminds me the most of my own hair in length and texture!

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Even though I wish they didn’t add the bra to the clear outfit, I was way too obsessed with the hair to turn down the SMC, so I splurged a little a bought it. 

The length is everything! I would say of all the KKH hair, this one reminds me the most of my own hair in length and texture!

this hairstyle has to be on my top five hairstyles ever. or even like top three! haha I just love it so, so much! So happy it's finally here for us!
    everyone looks amazing with their new items! <3
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I decided to try my luck inside the GB one more time and even though I did get Kash and energy, I'm very happy that I have the wine glass now ❤️ The little animation it has is perfect! All of the GB items were inside my palette if I'm not mistaken which is also good! Between this and the coffee cup, she's going to be very happy and awake everyday ?

• Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Thank you so much for your compliments, @soundspretty and @Vats! <3

Now a few words about the SMC's outfit. I kinda like it (I'm a sucker for coats overall), but the way how the underwear shows up makes me cringe. It looks so different from banner doll's and I wish Glu would've made it look the same way.

KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I love the way @KaylaJ put a modern twist on the Jackie O dress!!

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie and @Angeline & Jon are enjoying the new pearl necklace.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Everyone's looking so fresh for fall!

Maria called me with a luxe goal on a 50 K-star dress I was already planning on buying someday, so I earned the GB and pearls:

I got kash in my GB (SIIIGH...), so I can't join the wine tasting party, but here's my new dress I would've shown up in:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thanks Holly! :)
    Girls' night out with Everly (@halfime)!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Everyone looks so good, but I'm thinking I should have named this VIP in Napa. lol. I love the pearls with the baseball cap especially. LOL.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Vats said:

Yay so happy for you @soundspretty !

@Anastasia_V. That hair is indeed amazing! Looking ultra sexy girl!

What is its name @KaylaJ ???

@Vats I haven't even thought of a name yet! It took me almost 2 weeks after getting my dog to name him, so the dragon may have to wait a bit for me to find out his personality lol
    SugarK said:

I love the way @KaylaJ put a modern twist on the Jackie O dress!!

@SugarK You look lovely as well! I love the hair you used, I almost used the same one. And I am so getting those pearl earrings next VIP! I overspent this weekend already, but I'm gonna put them on my very long want list!

Also, I don't dislike the dress as much as I thought I would. I do feel a bit like a sophisticated first lady lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    For this event I only spent 20 k stars on a kollection, which gave me this skirt, and that was enough for the free gb box in which I got the wine glass!
    Here is my doll with a wine glass, I share her feelings too cause a day before an exam I don't know neither the time or where I have to do it. 
    Share that glass girl, I need it!

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This VIP weekend was a nice warm up to the coming Black Friday, here's Vats new looks:

First we went a bit hipster after I got the bag and hat through the 'Hip and Haute' Kollection. With the new bag in hands I purchased the new pose at the photobooth.

Second I completed the SYS look by purchasing the pants and I named that look of 'Wednesday Punk'.

Then time to go over the top with the new Korkov design for guys. It's extravagant and risky, but Vats looks majestic in it.

Last, just showing off the new earnables. :sunglasses:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited November 2017

Everyone looks so good, but I'm thinking I should have named this VIP in Napa. lol. I love the pearls with the baseball cap especially. LOL.

Lol @kokokokonut ! Maria offered me the baseball cap as a Luxe Goal, which I pretty much always accept during VIP weekends, and that got me the pearls, so Everly just decided to wear both of her new things together, as incongruous as they may seem. And she's not likely to put down the wine glass soon!

I also opened a couple Kollections boxes and got this coat (and stars and energy), and Maria offered me a luxe goal for this hair, and you know how Everly rocks those short hairstyles! Plus, had to buy the accessory pose so she could hold her wine glass!

P.S. I'm kind of crushing on hipster @Vats ! <3<3
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So late to the party, sorry!!! But here is my doll showing her new itens. Decided to open the last box from the Kollection Red Carpet Glam and open a few from other Kollektions: 

This got me the necklace and outfit:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________