Options

I'm out of storylines

dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
I' out of storyline the game has gotten boring since then any suggestions 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can get a lot of advice in General Discussion. I’ll move this there. I’m sure members will tell you all about growing your businesses, upping your achievements and other things.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    1. Reality achievements for the different locations. I'm working to max out Sydney at the moment. As a bonus, it'll help work towards your #1 reality show goal if that is something you haven't accomplished yet.

2. VIPs - normally these aren't much fun but whenever I get bored and have only the Simon gigs going on, I'll pass the time by working with the VIPs in the hopes that I might get a reward. I usually don't, but that's a story for a different day.

3. Top couple - Have you reached #1 on this list? What about the lovers achievement - have you received all the rewards from your spouse? Are you maxed on your relationship and have both babies?

4. Businesses - we have so many now it usually takes me more than one day to complete all the ones I have, and that's not even half of what's out there. I would start with the ones that you can do more than once a week. For example, I think the fashion house in Paris lets you do a collection every 3 days?

Another tip when I start to get bored of the game, I'll set it down for a bit. Only play it if there's an event going on or I need to fit in a quick date so my spouse doesn't try and leave me. I also take my time with the storylines instead of completing them all when they first come out. Usually you'll get at least 2 new storylines with each update, so I play them one at a time and do the gigs in order. It won't tie you over until the next update, but it helps spread it out a bit.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like to up my achievements with NPCs and friends. Through reality shows (because they are quick and painless) I try to max out with NPCs, giving me energy and stars, I also do it with friends, '

Work on achievements...the ones that pay out in stars, like do 100 5 star photoshoot in a row, or other things like that.
    I guess all my downtime (no more storylines) is spent raising achievements and relationships, all with an eye to the rewards.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary