Options

2018 KK:H Fashion and Beauty Suggestion Box

Comments

• Options
    King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Kollections Suggestions:

This hair to die for! Please give it to us glu gods!
  • Options
    King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Here are some more of my suggestions! I posted a couple of others in the Kollections thread, mainly from events, these are mostly from the actual closet. Hopefuly glu reads this!
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you wants to import K&K wardrobe items......lets start with that rainbow collection of Bal bags. I could almost smell the leather.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

If you wants to import K&K wardrobe items......lets start with that rainbow collection of Bal bags. I could almost smell the leather.

I could be on board with that-- if they were handheld, instead of sitting up under our dolls' armpits! A handheld Bal City would be fab!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    Maybe not all support me with my suggestion .. But apart from that I ask you to include all the clothing of past events to the dolls that are not real (for example my husband) haha ​​but this case I have seen that many girls have put that they want KKG and then I think the suggestions of all❣️ seem super and I would like to include these tattoos for women and also tattoos for men (I do not have images of tattoos for boys) but seriously I love them so much that they include these tattoos together with the piercing ❤️. I love kkh, I love everything they give us: clothes, hair and everything. But please Glu🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻, include these tattoos for girls and guys please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    OMG where is that 649kstars tattoo from??? I dont have it in my game : (
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I would love the flower bicep tattoo from K&K to pop up in KKH!! It's so ladylike, definitely my favorite tattoo in any of the games! Sorry I can't grab a picture of it just now, I'm away from my iPad with that game.
  • Options
    OMG where is that 649kstars tattoo from??? I dont have it in my game : (
    I do not know, I no longer have the game but the images are my best friend and so if the tattoo is too expensive but I would like Glu to include these things for both (boys and girls) @yeezydashian
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    I would love the flower bicep tattoo from K&K to pop up in KKH!! It's so ladylike, definitely my favorite tattoo in any of the games! Sorry I can't grab a picture of it just now, I'm away from my iPad with that game.
    @maxrockatanskyI also love that tattoo and I hope Glu includes those tattoos for arms and legs.
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Adrie I really want a lip piercing as well! one that we can wear with our own lips 🙈
    loving all of these suggestions
  • Options
    Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    edited February 2018
    I want Kris Jenners purse and clutch collection added to the game that we can hold with our hands

• Options
    edited February 2018
    BALMAIN dresses

• Options
    LucyMcQueenLucyMcQueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can we please have this jumpsuit in the next update as part of the kollections. I love this outfit she wore at her moms Christmas party in 2016.
    IAmLucyMcQueen??
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

We have many tights that I love in KKH but I miss having a very sheer one, like the tops we have! Plus this coat is FABULOUS! I already see my KKH self rocking it! ♥️💁🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    edited February 2018

• Options
    AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    I would like more KKW Beauty eyes like the one we got for the current new year with long lashes and glitter eye-shadow 
  • Options
    I want this LONG hair without the green:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I deleted a questionable picture. @yeezydashian if you want to pm me about it’s origin you can put it back if it’s ok. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut it’s from a designer called Katarina Antonic who has done many items for Glu! I googled the image and found her website with many other things. 

I will post separately in case you need to delete again. 

• Options
    LucyMcQueenLucyMcQueen Registered Users 4 Posts
    Can we please have this jumpsuit in the kollections..I would really like to see this in kkh.
    IAmLucyMcQueen??
  • Options
    SamKkhSamKkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Here are some cool ideas that I think every doll would like to have in the game...

• Options
    AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    edited February 2018

I’m dying to have these Vetements x Manolo Blahnik satin boots in the game 🧡 They would look so gorgeous on our dolls, especially if the other boot is folded like that boot in the picture 😍 I know it’s probably really hard to make that kind of shoes to the game but I still hope for these 🙏🏼

My other wish is really simple; more separate outfits as prizes on the events, less dresses. I’ve been getting kind of tired just getting dresses on the events lately... it’s just getting boring to always style the dresses when we would have many more options with the separate shirts and jeans/skirts/shorts. I know that there are always many new separate clothing pieces available to buy when new update is released but I’m really hoping that we could sometimes earn those clothes by playing during the events ☺️

For example the new Yeezy Season 6 clothes that Kim has been promoting lately, would be perfect prizes in the events.

KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    The people from Glu should really consider our suggestions, they should analise this thread before updating.
    If you work for Glu And you're reading this, hi! We want the things we put here!
  • Options

I’m dying to have these Vetements x Manolo Blahnik satin boots in the game.

I'm waiting these boots for 84 years 💀
  • Options
    kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    -More “crazy” hair colors (cough: purple)
    -Thigh/Leg tattoos
    -Fishnet tights
    -More Purple clothes
    -More sandals (i know I’m in the minority there, but i don’t really wear heels irl.. I’m just trying to be myself)
    -Toe nail polish
    -More eye shapes
    -Revamped kstar makeups/lips (some of them are god awful, esp. the lips we can’t even smile in)
    -Fix the hair gaps between the back of the head, i refuse to wear certain hairs because the gaps. 
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Give us more sweatshirts colors, they fit so good ❤

• Options
    SamKkhSamKkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    At this point I might be annoying but I don't have a better job to do right now so here are more suggestion hopefully the kkh team will be inspired by...
  • Options
    Kim, Khloé and Kendall already worn these boots and I love them

• Options
     Anyone else gets this streak on their lipstick? A friend told me it also happens to her! 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.