Options

KK:H Weekday Event 2/12/18 - Valentine's Day Show Your Style !

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Won my first round which was a little surprising for an outfit I just threw together this morning. I felt it was pretty uninspiring, but maybe I'm overthinking it.
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited February 2018
    This is the look I'm going with. It's not my doll's most 'slayed' look, but I think she looks cute and it won me my 1st round, so I'm sticking with it :) Good luck everyone!

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I’m back and I had so much fun!

In Magic Kingdom, I finally bought a pair of silver sequinned Minnie ears and I also got a Mickey pretzel in Epcot. 

Disney World was great, but one of the highlights of the trip was actually at the mall. They had a huge Calvin Klein display with life size cutouts of Kim at Macy’s, which was a great photo op! If you live near a Macy’s store, I suggest finding out if they have it there. When I went, it was in the women’s apparel section. 

Now I’m excited to celebrate Valentine’s Day with you guys!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut! This must be one of your dolls, right? 

👍
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think that's Z she always copies Apple but yeah she's one of mine. Welcome back glue goddess we missed you. Those silver Minnie ears sound fabulous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Less than 10 away from having enough Kstars for the SYS but I wish I knew how many more reality shows in France I have to do to finish the achievement. I'm at 98%.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Oh, and @kalindaking I hope you came home with that life size cut out of Kim. Had I seen it in the store I would have somehow caused a diversion and sent PuterHead in, to grab it. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Welcome back @KalindaKing! Kim is everywhere.
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @KalindaKing Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a great time !

Android
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited February 2018
    @KalindaKing, I'm happy to hear you had so much fun! It's great to have you back with us, too. Hey, those silver sequined Minnie ears sound like they'd be a cute in-game item. ;)

I've won my first three rounds with this outfit. (I bought the red lips on Black Friday thinking they'd be both fun and useful for SYS and this week they really are!) I usually have a rocky start to SYS so this is a relief. Got energy in my black GB -- bah -- but hey, two TBs will eventually be mine.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited February 2018
    whoo hoo welcome back @KalindaKing we missed you! so glad to hear you had a good time!

This is what Everly wore for the first couple of rounds-- she won an item (see below) so had to change-- not sure if I'll try a different look or just go back to this one, which has won 2 rounds already:

But if you see Everly, please choo-choo-choose her! I wanted to work in the heart studs for Valentine's Day. :wink:

I got Kash in my black box, but I worked on the weekend storyline this morning and so I was able to open my gold box just a few minutes ago, and shock of shocks, I actually got a gold box item! Here's the palette:

So I just had to change her out of her SYS look to put on her new dress. The shade of brown it is means it kind of looks weird with Everly's usual brunette hair shade, so I picked the one slightly darker (which she sometimes prefers anyway).

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    yayy welcome back @KalindaKing! so happy to hear you had a great time, Disneyworld sounds like such a magical place ✨ I love that picture from Kim too! she looks stunning, happy to have you back!

everyone looks gorgeous and ready for the SYS! this has been my look for the past two rounds so we're going to keep it this way for now <33

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Welcome back Kalinda, we missed you! Glad to hear you had fun.💖

Lost one round so changing Kate’s look. I was half asleep last night when I opened my black box. Saw the shell necklace which I like and then open another box before I realise it was just a black box. So of course I got energy. Hopefully I’ll be able to redeem that with my TB boxes.

☘️☘️ Good luck everyone ☘️☘️
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    I’ve been losing rounds right and left.lol. But we’ll see how this round goes. How are you all found?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks to finishing the weekend storyline just now, with the event points it threw out, I got to my gold box. Excitement faded when I picked kash but keeping fingers & toes crossed for the TB boxes.🤞
    Hope everyone is having better luck with your pick.☘️

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Ouch. I'm keeping my eyes on the last 2, the TBs. Lose some, win some...but before it's done...even if we lost each round, you can still finish. You lose a little sleep, but you can still finish. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    edited February 2018
     I am surprise no one spoke up about an item been use twice in an event.  I rather have something that was more look more Valentine day theme. Like red lip clutch. 

Edit: I went back to some old thread to take a look at 2017 Valentine Week. I got to say, I'm a little disappointed. Not only in 2017 players got a surprise gift but it was back to back love event. The weekend was a 5 heart event and the weekday was also a 5 heart event. I would also love to have at least a love story for Vday I really enjoy doing event with my hubby.  And it would be wonderful to show our love for each other. 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm on a steady losing streak and my first box was kash. Boo!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    I notice some people's dolls have pink hearts floating upwards around them. Where did people get that option?

• Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’m gonna go with a look a little different than usual 

**Blondes always seem to win**
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Hi guys - so I'm new to this forum (been looking for spoilers etc for a while now!) but this is my first time posting!
    I'm personally running a little low on K-stars this week but decided to do the SYS anyway, hoping to win stars in the first 2 boxes, but as usual, I got kash in the first box...more hopeful for the second 😁 I've gone for the look above. I keep changing it because I've actually got quite a few red accessories, but I just LOVE this previous earn able outfit and hat combo! What do you guys think? 😊
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier it's from the Valentine's day boxes. They count as earrings, so you can either have those floating hearts or earrings, but not both at the same time.

And it's almost Valentine's day! Here's hoping we get a gift from Kim, like last year. I really missed the decorations and a k-star after every date 😞
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    Welcome back @KalindaKing I'm glad you had amazing time at Disney land I to went to the mall and saw the kardashians cutouts I bought some Calvin klien outfits 
  • Options

Less than 10 away from having enough Kstars for the SYS but I wish I knew how many more reality shows in France I have to do to finish the achievement. I'm at 98%.

How did you do? My fingers are crossed for you Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yay, finally finished & managed to score a dress & a top in my TB boxes. **happy dance**

Kate loves her new dress💖

☘️☘️ Best of luck to everybody in your TB boxes selection. ☘️☘️
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Awesome! I got the same top in a box today! And 1i just dndec a rohbd.....209points. I have to tap pets till 1 spits out a point, or 4 hours wait till the next round. Lo l.

Happy Tuesday. Finally signed up for VIP for one game. I should be wearing more purple by nightfall. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    In anticipation of Valentines Day, Kate decided she’ll dress up as cupid.
    Note: Bow & halo exist only in alternate universe.

If you see her in the voting booth, please DO NOT vote for her. You’ll just encourage her silliness lol.😆

iOS iPad 
  • Options
    Oh I love this. You make a lovely cupid. Wings. Our dolls need more wings.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

How did you do? My fingers are crossed for you Doll.
    I entered later in the day, but at least I finally entered. Won the first round but not the second.

• Options
    You can fo it Doll There is still plenty of time. :)
    I have to go grab Z. She wants to show you what her Bronze VIP git her.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary