Options

KK:H Weekend Event 2/23/18 - Vive La France ~ Paris Fashion Week

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA27aQZCQMk
If you're like me, then you LOVE Fashion Week Events. The clothes are always wonderful and the event gigs are fun and exciting. So, lets see if we can get any help, some early hints, before our Glu Goddess Kalinda flutters by and drops hints teasers and the drooled over spoilers. Ssssh......Follow my lead.
Hey Kim, we're opening the Event thread, and well, Kalinda told us about it being Paris Fashion Week in theme, so...would you be an absolute doll, check the info and share the spoilers so Kalinda doesn't have to take the time to do it later. Still early, she works so hard, let's let her sleep in. What do you say?

No really. Just take a look and you can even just whisper what the event will be.

Dolls, this is not working. I don't think I can get her to give up the spoilers early. No choice but just open the thread, with Kim's help, and wait for our Glu Goddess. That means we'll need polite colorful begging chanting and more. Graphics of kittens and puppies with longing eyes, all kinds of clever ways to say
"Please can we have the spoilers?"
I'll give it one more shot *Clears throat, digs deep for my most convincing tones
You know Doll, you'd really be doing a public service. We have members just turning themselves inside out, waiting eagerly, almost exhaustively for those treasured teasers. And, they're pretty heavy aren't they? Come on, just drop them right here and lighten the load. you know?

Well, we tried. only thing left to do is drool, and beg once Kim opens the thread.
(I think she'll be happy to get this one over and done with. Did I beg too much?) ANyway......I heard the gates opening. I think she's here!

Thread's Open. Let's Rock.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Woohoo! Can’t wait! Possible smc for this weekend? Hoping for a vip so I can get my Kollections 
  • Options
    Hey Dolls, I have a special request. We have a friend missing. Trying so hard to get his game back in his new phone. Can we all just collectively take a minute, say a prayer if that's your belief system, send good vibes or good wishes. We all know the game is more than just another video game. We've built real friendships and relationships through the game, and right now we need a great big bag of Mojo. OK? Thanks. Now after you send good thoughts Vats' way, let's start gabbing about what the event will be like, the fabulous fashion and more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I second the wish for a great SMC. And yes, a VIP would be lovely. I need to furnish my spa! lol, and a few Kollections are calling to me as well. Morning @KimKHollyWoodAddiction !
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Oh no, I have been missing him on the forum, but had not realised he was switching phones!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Can't wait for spoilers! I will be at work secretly checking the forum for spoilers lol.... Koko I absolutely love ur posts that you do 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS PLEASE 😍❤ CAN'T WAIT 👐
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    How about this really cute doggie begging for some spoilers pretty please...

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    It’s not going so good for the transfer, so that’s why i’m Asking everyone to just hit their belief center for a little help for our Vats. There used to be a setting to manually update to the google servers. Now I don’t see one. I still see Vats, blonde, alist in my game. I also have a dark haired Vats with a stone star no rank or letter listing. That tells me Real Vats is till in there somewhere.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Sending good vibes to @Vats ! I know how stressful switching phones can be.

A VIP would be nice, but I'm up for anything! I'd really like a throwback sale too. It feels like it's been a while and there are so many hairstyles I'd love to own.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    OMG, crossing my fingers for @Vats
    I have to get a new phone soon, too. The thought of transferring the game is so frightening! 😧
    Android
  • Options
    I find it difficult to understand what they are talking about (I use the same translator) but I only hope that I can return soon @Vats 😔
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    MNieuw said:

How about this really cute doggie begging for some spoilers pretty please...

I. Want. This. Dog. I will name him Cinnamon and love him ❤️ 💕 💗 and teach him other great tricks. I see he already knows how to beg for spoilers. Lol

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut good morning! 

I hope @Vats gets there game back!! So scary thinking of all your hard work and just losing it. Glu should take after Kylie x Kendall game and add a save feature onto it. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Hey Dolls, I have a special request. We have a friend missing. Trying so hard to get his game back in his new phone. Can we all just collectively take a minute, say a prayer if that's your belief system, send good vibes or good wishes. We all know the game is more than just another video game. We've built real friendships and relationships through the game, and right now we need a great big bag of Mojo. OK? Thanks. Now after you send good thoughts Vats' way, let's start gabbing about what the event will be like, the fabulous fashion and more. :)

Oh no!! I was just hoping it was my game that glitched him. I've been having connection issues and my whole friends list disappeared at one point yesterday and when it came back I got generic!Vats. Now I'm super bummed :(

I wouldn't have been able to transfer my game if not for the Samsung Switch or whatever it was called. I tried transferring the traditional way and it just didn't work for me so I had to download a third-party app just to do it. Dumb dumb dumb!!! There needs to be a better way.

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can produce a fashion show this weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Sending all of my good vibes to @Vats! 💕 
    I wouldn't mind a VIP event at all either! There's a couple of things I'd like to buy, including a bunch of pets I really want. Decorating my spa would be nice too 😛
    ooo and a lovely SMC! It's taking everything out of me not to buy the one we currently have, I might give in; the hairstyle is soooo pretty! And a throwback sale would be amazing! It's been some time since our last one.
    good morning everyone ☺️
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm going to spend enough to get to the box and maybe shoes. I don't have enough to get to the end and I like the gb dress better anyway. Fingers crossed I get the dress. Then I'll take advantage of earning Kstars to start saving up for the next VIP event.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I can’t belive these are the items we are earning the one weekend when I finally saved up enough stars to finish the VIP event. Not worth the stars. Oh well. not my cup of tea anyway.
    Thank you for posting the spoilers, Kalinda!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Omg that SMC!!! I have to buy it!! <3<3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Ahhh the SMC is gorgeous! I need it.
    I love the earnables, the blue clutch is amazing! The gb items are so pretty too, I hope I get some luck inside my freebie!
    thank you Kalinda! 💋
  • Options
    Thank you so much Kalinda 😍
    •Player Since 2017
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Oh @KalindaKing these clothes are fabulous.. thank you so much. The earners take my breath away.
    @judithkkh it was the hair that decided it for me. Then when I got this week’s on, and saw all the versatility....we have a skirt that just about matches the jacket, then various skirts pants, tops for the skirt in the deal. With the separates, it’s like getting a few different outfits when you match with what you already have.

Plus the original look
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Omg okay first of all @kokokokonut she's looking amazing! Perfect looks 😍 I love how you styled all of the items and I must say, I'm like at 99% of "yes I need it" right now, it's just so pretty because it's very versatile! Ahh I'm going to do it, definitely. I don't want to get to Monday and be like "hm I should've bought the SMC" nope, not going through that again haha
    thank you so much! 💕
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited February 2018
    Thank you for the spoilers @KalindaKing

Im disappointed about this SMC. Was really hoping for it to come with the shoes. Seems like most of the new SMC only comes with two items recently and not even more K-Stars when that happens. 

This was the original outfit as worn by Kim on The last weekend event! 

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I caved this morning and got the SMC. That hair was taunting me. I didn't even notice that the outfit was separated but I love it.

As for this weekend's items... Definitely going for the shoes but will stop there. I do really like the clutch though. For once I like the earnables better than the GB items. I'd be happy getting anything though except the hair or better yet, getting k-stars in my box.

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG!!! I love the earnable dress!!! And I love that the dmc hair can be worn in the doll’s own haircolor!!! Thank you Kalinda for sharing the spoilers!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Hey guys... they have glitter confetti in the K&K event thread. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6588949#Comment_6588949
    Would someone go take them these cupcakes,

And see if they have any confetti craziness to spare? Let’s have a little fun. Don’t make me pick the music
    Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    it all looks great but it looks like I'll be working the storyline this weekend ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Not really ready for another vip to be honest!! Still loading up my k star bank 😂

Also not too sure whether I like the dress enough to spend 500 kstars for it. I guess we'll see ! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Eh, not feeling it! Those blue shoes are cute, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend K-Stars on them. I'm excited to work on some storylines, though! I need a break after this TB midweek, lol.
    IOS :)