Options

Free Star Offers - Help!

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
Hope it’s ok to post here - since buying a star pack, the free stars option has gone. I used to be able to watch videos etc to get stars but I can’t anymore! I saw a recent post on here about here how to get the option back but typically can’t find it now! Any ideas? Thank you xxx
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I remember that being posted about. I believe if you go into settings and turn off in app purchases, it might return. Then to make a purchase, turn it back on. You never know, after that you might not need to turn it off again. Good luck, and we can look for a similar thread to see what else was said.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    If you’re iOS, then go to Settings > General > Restrictions where you have the ability to turn off app purchases. Then click where the buy kstars box is on top right of game. Instead of the page where the kstars packs show, you’ll get the option to watch videos or do offers. There’ll be a slight delay after watching video to get a kstar (about 10 seconds) or you could have an offer page bounce up.
    What I do is watch a video, click the kstars box, click the offers page & scroll down to bottom then close it. By that time, the kstar would be paid. Rinse & repeat. Then go back to Settings & turn App Purchase back on.

Hope this helps.😉
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)