Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 3/12/18 Anticipate the Ides of March

124Next

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

thats sweet, but looking back...everyone thought it was a glitch till I piped up. But, changing thoughts
    Here’s my 3rd nor’easter in 10 days. First was water, basement flooded. 2nd we were ok, and now..........

Baba’s 1st day at his new job.....he got the call 6 a.m. no work. This job is a much better fit, and the next town over. So he’s home with me. I’m going to see if I can get him to tap for me. I want to just sit and watch the snow. It’s coming down in 2 inch flakes.

Whoa @kokokokonut , hope you guys all stay safe!! It does make pretty pictures though!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Today it’s back to normal.......till tonight when we get more. Here’s s the same view today.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Sooooo, who is already thinking about St Patrick’s Day and the event? That beer looked wonderful in @kalindaking ‘s hint. Pretty soon we can stock the Midori Bar with the drinks we get from the game. Pitcher of Wallbangers for table 3 please! Tint it green, I fon’t Care!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm keeping it classy this weekend and will be drinking wine in a... German town. Not a St. Patty's celebration in sight. But my sis's bday is Monday and this is what she wanted to do so who I am to argue. Plus it has the added benefit of not having to pity invite my sister-in-law anywhere we'd end up going lol.
  • Options
    That does sound good . I think i’ll Do pot roast on Sat. PuterHead loves it, and it similar but Englished up to the Corned beef. Can you believe that man?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does he not liked corned beef? :worried:
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Party without them. When my Androids are blue they throw parties and fill them with good looking guys. A real sausage fest except for the blonde beauty. lol.
     :D 

Well, feel free to invite Andrzej to any festuvitfes. Perhaps some nice parties will be exactly what the doctor ordered. It wasn't a bad breakup, just a need for some space & Brian's neediness (and constantly asking for a second child, ugh!)
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Wow, my luck really turned around with my GBs! After getting energy in the first, I won K-stars in both the second and the third! I'll be stopping there.

As for celebrating St. Paddy's -- I don't own much green in my wardrobe, and I don't drink, buuut my doll does! ;)

Happy Pi Day, everyone! Hey, we can break out our dolls' Thanksgiving pie handhelds again.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Yes Pi day. Not Pie day, but who celebrates with a math equation
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    What do you think of Kim and Kendall's latest magazine covers for ELLE & Vogue?!
    Looks like we'll all be posing for magazines more often after the next update... ;)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hmmmmmm....that sounds like an update hint! thank you Goddess of Glu.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I think Kim had a billion dollar smile before she started botox. She is still very beautiful, but she lost that extra special look paralyzing her face muscels. 
    Kendall became a supermodel with her natural looks. 
    Why did she have to go have her lips filled??? 

I didn't mean to post it like that, I accidentally did. We really need a delete button.
    Android
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Ughh I just now made it halfway. I hate those so much.
    Good thing there's a trophy room now because we really, really, REALLY do deserve a trophy for suffering through party weekdays. Oh and a cookie. I want a trophy AND a cookie.
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited March 2018
    All done! Whew! :)

Liyah couldn't wait to rock her new outfit, ;)

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly says happy Pi (pie!) day! Some fuel for your tapping fingers to finish up the event!

I started strong with stars in my first black box, energy in my second (which is not too bad during a party week), but then was disappointed by kash in my gold box. I'm really hoping for something good in my TB after this non-stop tapping!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

OMG my fingertips are numb from all the tapping... but I’m almost there... One more party!! 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited March 2018
    What do you think of Kim and Kendall's latest magazine covers for ELLE & Vogue?! Looks like we'll all be posing for magazines more often after the next update... ;)
    Oh, yey! I L O V E me some Mag cover!!!!! 

LindaVB said:

OMG my fingertips are numb from all the tapping... but I’m almost there... One more party!! 

Congratulations, gorgeous @LindaVB ! 🍾🥂
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited March 2018

Hey, gorgeousness!!!!! I came here to ask about the 8th guest and WOW! I wish they can circle around the technical issue to get it back. It makes finishing parties much quicker! YES, party events are HARD! There’s no doubt about it. I can compare it to professional and KTCR because when I’m in hurry, I focus on 3h episodes that cost me 22 energy points for 13 event points. So, I’ll share how I finish them easily. 

1. WAIT 24H to open your games after the event starts. For me, that’s 6 AM (-4h UTC) on Tuesday! This will reduce points from 25 to 15, from 150 to 95, from 300 to 190 and from 600 to 380. This has been around ever since TBE started in 2016. It’s been my holy grail! 

2. Bel-Air, even without the 8th Guest - Yes, I’m throwing major shade for this one. Someone said Glu always take steps back regarding players satisfaction in “gamebility/playability” and I AGREE! - is still the best. It will give 19 event points for 3h parties and 42 energy points. 35 for guests + 7 energy points bonus from each. That’s 28 points total + 8 points action, 4 points action and 2 points action. Works EVERY.TIME like a charm! 

3. When my bar is full (55 points) I do one party, tap around my pets and objects in LA and usually finish another. Go on a world tour and usually fill 2 bars easily. The tapable objects replenish every 2 minutes (back in 2014 I used to time it so I could easily finish stuff 💗). So that’s 5 parties in around 30-60 minutes, depending on how lucky we are with tapables. I got the first two boxes like that, early Tuesday! Easy! 

4. Leave my notis on for when my energy bar is full so I can waste no time. Even if I can’t tap around at the moment. I can spare 5 minutes to do one party.

It took me one day to get to the third box and another day to finish the event doing all this! I got loads of K-Stars in the boxes and it’s the best current source for it imo, so I ALWAYS finish weekday Events - unless it’s VIP then I usually stop at the 2nd box. 

Wishing this will help ease out your gameplay and our MADNESS over how much Glu makes this hard for us sometimes! I agree they need to step up their game. Although, let’s be real, we complain but don’t stop playing and they know it! This game is a major success and it’s due to loyal players like us. So... WE DESERVE IT! 💖💖💖💖 We’re all in this together! 

• Options
    Got to my second box this morning!!! That's how great I am at grinding :tongue:
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I only worked to the 3rd box cause I've been lazy. I got a tile in the gold box even though there were a few items :neutral:
    Some good news for next time is Maria called me for another dog so next time I'll have 2 extra pets for energy! Why isn't she this active during VIP?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:

I only worked to the 3rd box cause I've been lazy. I got a tile in the gold box even though there were a few items :neutral:
    Some good news for next time is Maria called me for another dog so next time I'll have 2 extra pets for energy! Why isn't she this active during VIP?

Glu employee who knows perfectly well the VIP event upload contains coding that limits luxe goals:

• Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got kash in my 3rd box 😡😡😑

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Finished it! And got this thing to show for it

It's alright I guess
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Late but I wanted to show what I got from this grueling weekday event!

OMG the green dress I've wanted forever! And just in time for St Patrick's Day! Crazy thing is, if I'd opened another box, it would have been the green Karl purse-- the Glu gods want Everly in green!

Here's Everly modelling!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    i got these amazing heels in the throwback box

• Options
    karendagfkarendagf Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Amazing