Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 4/23/18 - Springtime in Calabasas!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

Just kill me now.
    Android
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I got energy in both my black boxes & this earrings in my gold box. My TB box is this new dress that Kate is wearing to visit the newborn Prince of Cambridge.🤴

@Rumpelstilzchen sorry for your pick. Know exactly how you feel after days of grinding.💖

🍀Good luck to everyone with your TB box🍀
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    We have Buttons for Disagree (I hate this one . Keep it to yourself lol) Agree, Like and Lol......we need a box for
    I Feel Your Pain. I would use the poo out of that one. That missed top row of 25 Stars would have been enough to make me stop tapping. But no, we always run towards that TB box with such anticipation.......

Happy note? IT'S wednesday, so tomorrow we get the Weekend thread and... (insert musical bump bump bum)
    Spoilers! Plus keep an eye out for a special participation thread I'm tossing up. I just need to fix the banner.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I about flipped when I got those glasses in a TB. They're the worst. And to get them in a TB that you had to tap your fingers off for... ugh.

I made it to the gold box this morning and got k-stars. So that's k-stars in my first black box and now this! I'm happy, happy, happy. Even if I don't get to the TB at least I have that.

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Girls can get earnable hair and guys can earn a new tracksuit this weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I thought I sensed the scent of a hint! Thank you Kalinda......that sounds great. I love hair, and I am sure the guys can all use another track suit. Because don't let the stilettos fool you gentlemen, we know how to chase in high heels. <3B)o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg I'm so excited wait so only earnable hair 😂 lol who's wig can I snatch this weekend lol
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    I love Wednesday after the hints. Earned hair, and a sweatsuit. Hmmmmm. Spoilers tomorrow, I'mean excited.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg yay tomorrow is Friday for me in my country spoiler day can't wait to see spoilers I might have to stay up until 2 am tonight 😂😂 
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    @KalindaKing you're playing with my <3 now.
    earnable hair???? my wig is snatched (to put the earnable hair on my head obviously)
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Girls can get earnable hair and guys can earn a new tracksuit this weekend!
    Can we get the wine fixed? Questions and outrage about it are the main vein in this thread, yet I see no replies on that. 
  • Options
    @Savagekkh yeah I agree with you the red needs fixing
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    nah fam. i gave up on the event. left it at the tb box.
    this is just too much work for very little payoff. i'll start to consider completing dating events from now on, just like vip ones.
    the wine was lit while it lasted.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    On the bright side it’s Thursday that means spoilers. You guys want me to go open the Weekend Event thread so it’s ready when Kalinda wipes the dew from the corners of her Goddess eyes and flits down from the Glu cloud to the Forum? Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me as well.! Happy Thursday dolls
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I wish girls would get a tracksuit too! My doll needs a Sunday morning lazy outfit, the poor thing is always in high heels.heels..
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    So I got to my tb, got this bag with a dog which I wasn't too fond off (although seeing it now on my doll the dog is cute) so I bought another box which had this skirt I loved! Unfortunately I didn't have a matching pink shirt sooo I spend some kash on this top. Happy! 

I didn't particularly like the gb hair I got while chasing the dress but I do like these 90s vibes it's giving me. 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Woo!!
    It's so rare for me to see hair on these boxes, can't believe I got one
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm at 450 with 12 hours to go.... fell asleep last night and didn't finish an 8 hour date otherwise I'd be a little farther along. Hopefully the Glu gods shine their light on me and give me some 4/8 dates.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @September Your doll looks really pretty!
    Congrats on getting the hair @Koakuma! I can't wait to start seeing hairs in my palettes :smiley:
    You can do it, @soundspretty! Fingers crossed for you!! :smile:
    Here's my tb box. These boots are okay, I'm happy enough with them. Tho, I can't wait to get this skirt September is wearing!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Wow @Zzzelena the skirt was in the exact same spot mine was in! 

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @September Maybe I should consider switching up my usual pick spot :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I went for my usual box pick, and wow...I am THRILLED with my tb item! Usually I’m guaranteed shoes or a bag, and today I got these dungarees which I adore! I’m a huge dungaree girl, so this just made my day! Well worth the hours of grinding and the expensive dates!
    Sending loads of luck and positive wishes to those who are in the final stages of this event! 🌈 
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited April 2018
    As someone who has been playing this game for years, someone who has bought EVERY pet/energy-giving-thing (including every new bel air one) so I can go on the biggest energy runs you can imagine, and someone who hasn't missed a TB box opportunity since I don't know when.... I am over the TB dating events now. For whoever says they just made it "more challenging" like the rest of the events, I disagree. I don't even mind party events, which I see everyone complain about on here. Bring on a party event, I'm ready for it.
    I haven't joined in on any discussion yet about the "vintage wine" change, but I think as a dedicated player I have the right to say that this is the first time I am genuinely turned off by the game. Will I stop playing it? No. Will I still do dating events where earnables are involved? Probably, since they are easier that way. Will I continue TB dating events? No. I made it to the black and gold box today and I have been so frustrated getting there with my countless 1 hr/5-star dates (reallllly, can we at LEAST pick the lengths of them??????). Glu, as someone who LOVES this game and usually gets joy out of it, I am very disappointed.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I said it before, it's only fair that dating events be easier specifically because you use up so much kash on dates. I don't like missing out on tb boxes because it's too much of a draining hassle to get to it. I already skip getting past the 3rd box during weekday party events. Now I miss out on the dating ones too. I'm still waiting to get certain tb items, and when I get an increasing amount of events that I don't even care to finish, it'll take even longer for me to get them.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited April 2018
    I said it before, it's only fair that dating events be easier specifically because you use up so much kash on dates. I don't like missing out on tb boxes because it's too much of a draining hassle to get to it. I already skip getting past the 3rd box during weekday party events. Now I miss out on the dating ones too. I'm still waiting to get certain tb items, and when I get an increasing amount of events that I don't even care to finish, it'll take even longer for me to get them.
    The kash is another point I don’t even think about any more. Not even joking, I play this game so much that I have bought every single kash item in the closet, photo booths, and around the houses/businesses/etc and have $734,000 stocked up right now and I don’t even have anything to spend it on. I have all the energy items and I STILL hated this dating event. Literally the first time in who knows how long where I didn’t make it to a TB box (even worse, I didn’t WANT to). I cannot imagine how players who don’t have endless kash and don’t have pets could possibly finish the event. I understand wanting players to work for the good stuff but this is ridiculous. Especially the constant 1 hour dates where you spend half your energy and get FIVE stars for it. 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I prefer the 1hr dates because they give 6 stars if you do the kiss action. I think the 8hr dates give you 21. You can get through the event more quickly because doing 8 x 1hr dates gives 48 stars instead of 21.

Edit: depending on the location and the actions that pop up, I can finish a 1hr date with 9 bolts of energy (despite the wine situation). There are a lot of locations I avoid though.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    acacia said:
    I prefer the 1hr dates because they give 6 stars if you do the kiss action. I think the 8hr dates give you 21. You can get through the event more quickly because doing 8 x 1hr dates gives 48 stars instead of 21. Edit: depending on the location and the actions that pop up, I can finish a 1hr date with 9 bolts of energy (despite the wine situation). There are a lot of locations I avoid though.
    I guess I’m so used to using Oak so that’s what I still use. There, my 1 hr dates sometimes take up almost half my energy depending on what actions are available at the start while 8 hr dates take up not even all of my energy and are more than triple the 6 stars I get for my 1 hr dates. Idk, I am just frustrated obviously but I am open to any dating venues that you all see as being easier/faster to complete now. I would love to know lol. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited April 2018

Not the best, not the worst

And ugh, my FB disconnected again and won't connect back :neutral:
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I didn’t want to say this on the threads because Glu might read it and change the settings but what I do is I saved all the weekend quests for weekday events like these. I hate date events during the week because I spend so much money and get nothing good in the end. This week I only had one weekend event left so I only got as far as the first box 😩