Options

Paw problem

SassiFSassiF Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
so I just (finally!) crossed 100 paws for my big ugly turtle. But I didn't get any reward. What's up with that? What exactly is a 'reward' supposed to be?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hang on let me see something...
    I don’t show the turtle as a collect paws pet. Can you screenshot you turtle listed in the pet section of the wardrobe?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here you go, koko
  • Options
    Oh, I’m the dopey muffin. I looked at the pet section Sassi, and I kept going past the ‘dinosaur” looking for the turtle. Now I’ll take a look at mine. Lol. Hang on. I’m a little slow tonight. Heh heh

Ok, Imchecked the Pets section on FAQs It discussesclothing for pets, what pets y9u walk, etc, but nothing about The other rewards besides clothing.
    I’ll send this up for help on Monday. (and boy don’t I feel stupid thinking we had a dinosaur. I’m just giddy that y9u are back Sassi. )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Haha it's great to be back !!!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The game will automatically give you some rewards like cash once you collect 100 Paws. Pay close attention to your game and look for it when you reach 200 Paws.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Okay so I crossed 200 paws. And I got 2 measly energy bolts and some XP. So much for "rewards". This is a joke 🙄
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Be able to take our pets out from the closet is nice but XP points/ Kash “rewards” from paws are useless for me. I would rather just be able to get energy from pets we own when we walk them.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    In addition to the Paws paying out at 100 paw marks, you do get the 2 energy payout every 4 hours. My panther just won a free collar and cuffs for 300 paws. So, the paws give items, and energy/xp/cash ......I'm hoping we'll get more items in the future, but what would you change to make it better?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Well I can't afford the panther. And the ugly turtle just proved to be pretty useless so 💁🏻
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

In addition to the Paws paying out at 100 paw marks, you do get the 2 energy payout every 4 hours. My panther just won a free collar and cuffs for 300 paws. So, the paws give items, and energy/xp/cash ......I'm hoping we'll get more items in the future, but what would you change to make it better?

Still being able to tap your active pet on the street for energy every 4 hours. It's been replaced with the paw points which is ok, but it saves a bit of time not having to visit the home your walking pet is in and tapping on it there. Plus I always used my active pet as a indicator when it was time to go around to collect more energy from my other pets. While I know it's every four hours, that's not something that I keep track of nor really want to. I also think 2 energy for every 100 paws is pretty paltry of a prize. At the very least up it to maybe 5 energy. Maybe even a random chance of a k-star? Or k-stars when you reach milestones such as 200 pts, 500 pts, etc?