Options

KK:H Weekday Event - 6/18/18 - Something to keep us busy as we wait for "It"

Comments

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    How do reduced points work? I only need 200 more, so I don't think it matters a lot?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yesterday i opened both of the black boxes and got energy form both :(
    I really was expecting a item or even Kstars but oh well, maybe on the gold box :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

For my first box I was lucky and got stars. For the second box I got a pants, but I forgot to take a screenshot...

This morning I had golden earrings, Which I actually really like... 

Now I'm only 200 points away from the final box... This friday I have an exam, so I'm kind of hoping the update will come today or tomorrow haha! Have a great tuesday! 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB & @kokokokonut. Besides personal satisfaction it was an unexpected bonus to receive that 10 kstars reward for passing Willow. Now I have to work on passing Skylar. For some reason her shows are way ahead.😈
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yezx said:

How do reduced points work? I only need 200 more, so I don't think it matters a lot?

24hours after the event begins, the points required for the prizes are reduced. It was actually put into place as a courtesy for players who for whatever reason were unable to open their games when the event began. Some players have opted to not play till the points drop, and advertise it. Here'she my problem with that.... as more players advocate not playing for a day, Glu could very well close the loophole. That will hurt people who legit can't play for a day. Does anyone think Glu is ok with people not playing for a day just to reduce points? Personally, if you're going to 'work' the system, don't advertise it. If my game ever doesn't open the first day of an event, and I can't play till the next day.....if that loophole was closed because of players misusing it......I'm coming after each and every Loophole Advocate. Lol.

But that's how it works @yezx.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the clarification @kokokokonut , but as I said, I'm just doing the normal points, so I wont advertise it ☺️

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I totally agree with Koko, I really don't understand why people would openly admit to these things... the same happened to our Narnia closet: people spoke about it, bragged about it, Glu read it and Glu took it away...

ETA: Glu gave us back the Narnia closet of much pleading from our side, but you get my point!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I knew you weren't ding it. You already started. I thought of trying it once, but....I really like to play. Lol I can't NOT open the game. I'm too anxious to see what Maria will tempt me with next. I have 2 of my games upstairs at night, I axe I wake up and want to do a little midnight tapping. I had a ferocious fever, the flu, I couldn'the see straight, I had chills. The KKG opened, and so did my game. I was delusional, and still playing.
    I am not trying to sound judgemental, but it's the mother in me. I give cautionary advice, and while it may come across as "don'the stick your tongue out, your face will freeze like that" when it's intended more as, 'be careful sticking out your tongue. You might bite it accidentally."

Maybe because I can't wait, I would start events early if I could. But hey @yezx , we're burying the lead here....less than 200 points and it's TB box for you! That is really good. I've got a lot longer, but my 1st black box in a game gave me TB earrings, another got 25 Stars. So I'm doing well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I totally agree with Koko, I really don't understand why people would openly admit to these things... the same happened to our Narnia closet: people spoke about it, bragged about it, Glu read it and Glu took it away... ETA: Glu gave us back the Narnia closet of much pleading from our side, but you get my point!
    What is the Narnia closet? 

And my luck in the game is soo bad I’ve only gotten kash and energy so far 😞
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    My luck has turned drastically this weekday event, got Kash, Energy and Kash...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I was gonna say the Same thing, I'm too obsessed to keep my game closed for 24 hours... Also curious what the Narnia closet is? 🤔 I'm really such a noob haha

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hey guys, something wierd is happening in my game: Maria haven't called me with an offer in over 2 months. Does anyone know why could that be?
    I opened two black boxes and got giftbox white shoes in one and money in the second :/ Well. I'm hoping my gold box will be good.
    I play on Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @Julia88 Do you have a lot of goals/storylines to complete? If you're backed up on those she'll stop calling until you catch up.

I don't know how people don't open their game for a full day to get reduced points. Even if I don't plan on playing much, my finger always seems to tap open the game like it's possessed. So far I've gotten energy, k-stars, and the Halloween heart purse in my first three boxes. K-stars and a TB item before my TB box?! I'll take it!!
  • Options
    Tomorow ill probably be getting the gold box :D
    Cant wait to see what ill get (hopefully something i can actually use or Kstars) <3
  • Options
    I hot the game when I don'the even mean to. But, let's not shame those who do it for reduced points. I just feel compelled to point out it'S a courtesy when people suggest it to others.
    Ok talk about obaessed. Do you ever close the game, and then reopen it automatically. It's like being stuck in a loop sometimes. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Not shaming, just saying my finger seems to have a mind of its own and opens the game even when I don't mean to!
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Can someone explain what the Narnia closet means? Have been playing for ages but no idea what that means. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KaylaJ Dixie @judithkkh @specialk are ready to celebrate KKH Anniversary

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    i just this snazzy outfit in the throwback box candy just sipping tea while waiting for the update 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018
    HollySisk said:

you must've been quite quick on the draw as I didn't update til later this afternoon lol. as always, thank you for including my doll with such lovelies!

so far the event has been very nice to me which means I'll somehow manage to get something awful in my TB box. 1st AND 2nd box were both Kstars!

also, has anyone else been having the rapid recharge vanish and come back lately? usually mine is there pretty consistently but for the last wk+ or so it's been missing for a few hours before it comes back (scratches head)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KaylaJ I didn’t update until late afternoon, actually it was early evening here in EST. I love getting pictures of 4 dolls and yours is one of my favorites.

As for rapid recharge, I rarely have it in my Dixie game. James usually has it but it will disappear sometimes
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts

@Julia88 Do you have a lot of goals/storylines to complete? If you're backed up on those she'll stop calling until you catch up.

Thank you so much! :* I have about 20 goals, I didn't even think it could be the reason

I play on Android
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Ahh love this! Gorgeous girls ❤️ Thank you @HollySisk!
  • Options
    Today im defenetly getting the gold box :D I would love to get something nice :D
    I wont be getting the trowback box sadly :(
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I just got ym gold box and i got a gold partnership :(

• Options
    Well update on my event: not so thrilled with my last box, but at least I gained a lot of viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    You still have 2 days, Lovely emma, you made it halfway in 2 days, you can do it..
    YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezx said:

Well update on my event: not so thrilled with my last box, but at least I gained a lot of viewers 🤷🏻‍♀️

The boots you gained are actually really pritty :D
    I actually have the silver shoes on the bottom row, and i love them <3
  • Options

You still have 2 days, Lovely emma, you made it halfway in 2 days, you can do it..
    YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN DO IT

I have 1 day and a few hours! There is no way i can reach 600 things! Im just at 325... Last time i tryed to get the trowback box (2 or 3 weeks ago) i only managed to reach 450 out of the 600 :(
  • Options
    @LovelyEmma Just curious, what is your strategy? Are you using the Bel-Air or Calabasas house and doing 3 hour shows?