Options

KK:H WeekEnd Event 7/6/18 Fashions and Sparklers - What's not to love?

Comments

• Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts

Just wanted to see these hairstyles next to each other. Love the parallels between them, with the new one being more pink and more unicorn-y.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I know it's not a topic now, but next time we have a VIP, can you please bring back 40kstars prize in the boxes? Not just that it can help go further on the event scale if we get lucky to get it while chasing, but it's also locigal to have it as a prize during the VIP weekend, as we are supposed to earn prizes by spending kstars, so getting it during VIP really means a lot! But what is even bigger issue for me, is that it's been replaced with daily gift box items and some odd tb necklaces or bags, which is really not a fair and fitting prize for paying 40kstars for opening a box. It is super annoying they show up during other events, but getting them on VIP is really disappointing, especially with the increased chance of getting them, as all the 40stars are replaced by them. 
    On top of it, I also don't remember last time I got or even saw an daily gift box item in a daily gift box palette. I always get them in event boxes (including special boxes, the black and the gold box), while the only things I see in white daily gift boxes are cash/energy/tiles and rarely a few kstars.  
    I'm really happy Glu gave us more guests for parties! I really appreciate it!  But I had to ask about this kstars issue before the next VIP, as I was super disappointed last VIP event when I opened a box for 40stars and got a daily gift box backpack and saw a palette full of cash and other daily gift box items. And no stars anywhere, in mine or other players palettes.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ones a braid, the other a knot I think. I do love pink hair. I'lll even skip my ring for a sparkler. I love this weekend'so prizes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!! Its Parties at home :D
    Im soo exaited!!!
    Anyone has any recomendations for me to try to get everything?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Zzzelena trimmed down a little more that would be a good suggestion in the suggestion thread too. But i'lll be hont, i'do rather have a TB prize...the seller in boxes for 60 stars. Do I want it instead of the weekend items? Eww no. But I do think that if you have no tems, your palette needs more than 2 Gb items.
    But I'm chasing this weekend!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here's the news you've all been waiting for... The Kim Kollection comes out tomorrow!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm really really really happy that they improved the parties. I'm sad that it's only in bel air, but I'll take it anyway.
    Now I'm eager to try it out tomorrow and see if it really improves. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! And there goes my k-stars RIP....
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    September said:

I'm really really really happy that they improved the parties. I'm sad that it's only in bel air, but I'll take it anyway.
    Now I'm eager to try it out tomorrow and see if it really improves. 

Same. I bought the home in Venice specifically for parties because you can knock out 7 guests in 2 rooms. Hopefully the guests in Bel-Air aren't spread out - there's so many rooms now I might get lost lol.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I really hope the Kim Kollection sticks around for a VIP event! I'm so excited to see the looks!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited July 2018
     I’m gonna spend all my kstars and have non left for The VIP event 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    If the kstars were replaced by actual good tb items, I wouldn't mind, but it's that they were replaced by daily gb items mostly and odd tbs like Saints Patrick's sunglasses or a black chocker with a shell. Not a prize you want to get with 40kstars. We still have 40kstars as a prize on other events and I definitely agree that the palettes should have all the gb items regardless. I'd just like that 40kstars get back as a prize on VIPs too, when they are the most needed anyway. Ofc it's always great to get them! I'll go post it in suggestion thread! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Right, that decides it - I'm trying for my first comeback this weekend! Eeek!
    I know they take up lots of energy but I love parties. When else can you invite a blue-haired funeral director to stand awkwardly in the kitchen with royalty from an obscure country?
    I also like the instant feedback of lots of extra followers when you're done - though I'll have to get used to it being in the hundreds instead of the millions if I'm back as an E+-lister...
    By the way, are parties like reality shows in terms of getting proportionally more event points for 3-hour ones than for 8-hour ones? It's been so long since the last party event that I forget.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    Is it tomorrow yet? I want to see the Kim Kollection. I keep tapping 'check it out' but it's only a picture. Wahhhhhhhhh!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    HollySisk said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I have wanted this hair forever!!!! In over 3 years this is only the third time it hasn’t ever been on my pallette!!!!

Congratulations Holly. I know you have wanted them forEVER!!!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I can't remember the last time I was this excited about earnables. ALL OF THEM <3<3<3
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    As someone who also waited 2 years before getting the space buns, congratulations @HollySisk

IOS Player 
  • Options
    VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I just finished the tb event and look what was on the box! I love them, but I don't think they're very wearable:-(
    However, I did my best trying to style them, and I think I did pretty okay!

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Yes Yes Yes, so happy for you @HollySisk!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congratulations @HollySisk!!! This is monumental.

Android
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @HollySisk Finally! I'm so happy for you.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I will admit that first my jaw dropped and then I squealed and held my arms up like I just won a gold medal.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Yass this weekends earnable hair is worth snatching 😍 that pink ohh yass I love it 
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    14 weeks :(
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

14 weeks :(

Excellent point @Andrzej_S.
    Why why why are the male dolls being shortchanged every single weekend???
    Not only are there just two earnables but how is that basic shirt the Final earnable?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    7 hours to go.` Uber excited dolls. I can’t wait to see Kim’s Now Kollection.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I love all the items, though I do wish the hairs were switched. Red hair and dark roots make it look like I've spent time near a chimney.

I do hope next update the guys get more items and we don't have to continue to say that. I mean watermelon and a shirt is soooo disappointing esp when you continue to have all 4 items in the gift boxes.

wtg @HollySisk! I've been seeing that hairstyle in my boxes more, but still nothing. I may have to buy the Nicki Chun Li buns when they are finally released to everyone to tide me over for awhile.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Never done a party event before so I guess I’ll find out what it’s like lol. But as a comment on TBT boxes...I wish holiday stuff wasn’t included. I spent 60 kstars to get Christmas pjs :(
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Just saw the Kim collection and I’m not raving about it 🤷🏽‍♀️ But it’s still good that we get an outfit from her that we don’t have to spend our real money on! 😁
    the black outfit is the better of the two for me