Options

KK:H Fashion Runway 7/20/18 Lady in Red & More

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I finally got the boots!!!!! I think Dani gonna look fabulous for her future date with Daniel :D
    Oh and welcome @MarianiPoizen

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome to the forum @Xanax and @MarianiPoizen!

@Danizzle Dani looks great!

Thank you for including my doll @Naimonster! And you truly deserve applause for finishing so fast! Enjoy your trip!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Em has many looks this weekend so I’ve had to narrow it down! She finally accessed a new Kollection too, so a few k-stars have been spent there 😂 
    The first look includes the earnable shoes and the Kollection top she won.
    The second look shows off the GORGEOUS earnable dress (and the shoes again!)
    The third look is Em’s “festival fun” style! Using the new hair (which is becoming a new favourite!) and her new earrings from the Kollection 😊

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Love the details on this dress! Not a big fan of the hair, at least not with this dress... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    candy decided after the business meeting with simon she decided to change into this look very billionaire look who agrees?
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @LindaVB thank u 😀

Thought I'd show the pigtails from the kollection, they made me think of Abby Scuito so tried to make an Abby-ish look.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Here is my doll showing off all her new items!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Finally finished the event. The tiger detail on the dress is amazing. Not mad-keen on the hair but once I'd gone beyond 300 points, I thought I might as well.

Didn't manage to get any of the other event items but I did get a throwback outfit I'd not seen before in my free box. I love the Black Swan look! Quite a contrast with this weekend's white outfit.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Damn gina, @LindaVB you're a natural !!! 
  • Options
    XanaxXanax Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’ve finally finished the event and got these cute earrings, I love them. And I know it’s Thursday but it’s gotta be Wednesday somewhere right?