Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @yezx haha I definitely know what you mean - I actually just graduated from college last weekend! Well, the ceremony was on Sunday, but I took my last final yesterday. Something kind of evil about walking the stage and grabbing a fake diploma that will be mailed to you only if you pass your finals lol. Good luck with your studies babe!!

@VampireBarbie!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options

Dolls, if you are looking to exchange Spread The Joy giftboxes, there is a hook-uo thread here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5448516/2018-spread-the-joy-giftboxes-exchange-and-hook-ups/p1?new=1

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Another boring storyline yet again 😕 
    Honestly these Professional Weekends have gotten so repetitive! 

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I'm gonna echo most people's opinions here:

Earnables: cute, would wear, but for holiday? Meh... not 100% sold on the colour. I do like the hair though

GB: I like the dress, the hair is irrelevant to me because my doll doesn't wear short hair but the design is cute, the shoes are a travesty like something out of 2002, the eyes might be great though because they're slightly upturned, some of the style we've had had them "flat" and it makes a doll's face look weird. 

Holiday Kollection: looks like an expensive plate of last week's leftovers. The only thing that might be interesting are those lips, lol.

Cavalli Kollection: Kitchy mess. Yikes. 

Spread the Disappointment: no ty.

ANOTHER Professional Week-end??? Come on, at least give us storylines to do if we're gonna be doing endless professional tasks! I'm SO TIRED of doing reality shows. Give us a couple of new businesses to run, new stories, or make-up a new event, something for cryin' out loud. 

• Options
    I had luck so far! I am really happy with my picks and items... Off to buy some k-stars and try again 😂

• Options
    frl_jujufrl_juju Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    where can I find the spread of joy boxes? I'm totally new at this. ;(
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was aiming for the cool short hair, but I got the eyes instead! They’re cute. Another makeup look to add to my small collection :-)

I still feel that having only 2 gift box items in a palette is unacceptable though.

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Wanted the dress, got stars instead. Yay! 🤩
    Thank goodness I didn’t start chasing the dress cause it wasn’t even on my palette. Well at least I had 3 items instead of the usual 2.😄

iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Wanted the dress, got stars instead. Yay! 🤩
    Thank goodness I didn’t start chasing the dress cause it wasn’t even on my palette. Well at least I had 3 items instead of the usual 2.😄

Same here!😂 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    My free box! 
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Was hoping for eyes or hair, got the eyes so I'm happy 😀

I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I decided to open two more, just to see if the magic was still there:

LOL!! But this time I got exactly what I hoped for!!!! WOOHOO!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I got a bit of the holidays jush and finally got an item in my free box after 3 weeks of energy and money! Now I ready to look super expensive in my velvet dress hosting my imaginary Christmas party. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Oh boii I finally had some luck in life! 
    but I noticed that the fall dress was probably supposed to be a weekend event item: 

On a sad note: I’m really sad the spread the joy boxes were such a flop. Better luck next year guys 🎅🏻
  • Options
    LindaVB said:
    I decided to open two more, just to see if the magic was still there:

LOL!! But this time I got exactly what I hoped for!!!! WOOHOO!!
    I am jealous! 😂 My pallet was horrible!
  • Options
    Honestly these items are beautiful! 
    The color and the craftsmanship 😂  AHHH 😍

• Options
    KKH_Raven said:
    Oh boii I finally had some luck in life! 
    but I noticed that the fall dress was probably supposed to be a weekend event item: 

On a sad note: I’m really sad the spread the joy boxes were such a flop. Better luck next year guys 🎅🏻
    Raven!!! I am so happy for you ❤️ The Glu Gods are giving us love with this Kollection! 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I’m gonna cry and I got shoes from Cavalli Kollection which I don’t like 
  • Options
    Tried again. Got the eyes, 30event points, 50 energy and 40kstars. I will stop now because I will never get that beautiful dress😭.
    Follow me on Instagram:
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Katya said:
    I’m gonna cry and I got shoes from Cavalli Kollection which I don’t like 
    The Cavali Kollection is SO unlucky! I got everything that I didn’t want 😂😭
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks to Linda for Starting our 2018 Spread the Joy Hook Up thread... It's taken an hour just to get my games open and on autopilot.  lol. 
    I couldn't help it, I blew through the Holiday Kollection.  lol.  I couldn't help it, I wanted to use the gown in my 5:11a.m. SYS Submissions.
    Providence smiled on my poorest game today.  She nailed 3 GB items with her 1st palette, and her free box gave her the 4th.  That's one doll that doesn't have to dip back in the Star Savings for more boxes.  And, as I said, after Black Friday, she was the poorest.   But, in the Kollection Fat Kat AppleP (ok she has the most Stars by a small lead) HER game grabbed the bundle on like the 4th try. 
    Happy Friday Dolls.  Let's get out there and Grind!  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Only two items available?! I’m over it
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Tried again. Got the eyes, 30event points, 50 energy and 40kstars. I will stop now because I will never get that beautiful dress😭.
    I wish there was an option which I could gift it to you :/ Got it in my freebie
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited December 2018
    BellaKKH said:
    Only two items available?! I’m over it
    Im sorry, but what the??? This is sooo unfair! It should be a FACT that all the items should be in every palette.... I cant believe Glu doesnt fix our biggest issues. I have been playing for over 5(!!) years, and its still like this
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Kollection items:
    do I like them? Yes.
    can I afford them? No.
    so it’s a no.
    no.

okay gonna check on some of my businesses so that I can earn 2-7 kstars only which will definitely not gonna help eitherway cos items are freaking expensive.

yep.
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    But... with regard to the earnables. I actually like them on my doll. Imma call this style nudist-chic 🤓

GBs? Love everything but the hair. Hoping that I get the eyes 🤞🏼
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    My free box. I quite like the dress but I’m bad at styling it. 

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Hello.

I went bonkers this morning chasing the gift box dress. I didn't even take any screen shots because was blinded by my fury and just opening box after box....more than 400 stars spent....all I was getting was event points and energy over and over. Needless to say I feel like crap for wasting so many stars. I won so much energy and points, that I've already finished the freaking event.

Here is my doll in Toronto about to pay Glu a visit to talk about these horrible event palettes with only one or two items in them:

And here is the dress which I feel like I can't even enjoy now. It definitely isn't worth the 400 something stars I wasted chasing. I really need to make a new years resolution to stop chasing. 

iOS