Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 1/28/19 Kiss January ByeBye with a TB Event!

Comments

• Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @PicThisTia sorry this picture isn’t very good but it looks like one of your friends has a broken in half star, this can happen if you do a gig with them and get like one or zero stars on it, and you’ll need to “charm” them with stars to work with them again. It’s like if your spouse dumps you for not going on a date and you need to pay to get them back. 

Also, trendsetters doesn’t give k stars anymore, even for 1st place. They changed it ☹️

And for your first pic..... I have no idea.... 
    thanks okay that make sense. Thanks lol but 72 k stars. lol I barley can complete a kollection who comes w these prices lol
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    judi said:
      my palette this week... im not very exited about anything i just hope i dont get the brown or the pink shoes
    I'm jealous—I wanted those pink shoes soooo bad when they were released.  :D
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     M gold box. These are closet shoes, so that’s nice that I got them for free! Always happy for an item but winning shoes in my first black box, winning shoes in my gold box, and having FIVE pairs of shoes in my tb kollection... I think im going a little bit shoe crazy 

(anyone remember this video ?? It’s been stuck in my head all day... the shoes are getting to me)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I really like that I got the parakeet! He is a cutie! 

Now I am really a crazy bird lady that feeds birds in the park. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I hit on the tb collection and got the red scarf, i don't know how to style it so here it is... If only i had that hair without the reindeer things 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Does anyone know anything about the next SYS?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    So this black blouse was chasing me. Fortunately, I’m done with her.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts

So  regarding pic A: why this happen?

Pic B: why does it cost me money wait omg sorry 73 stars to call a friend at my reality show thing. Lol I tried three places and the same thing happens. I'm confused? 

It cost me money 💰 to call a friend that not VIP 70 something stars but I can't receive my stars from winnining 1st place on trends setter lol help me help me 
    This first picture means there was a little hiccup, did you uninstall and reinstall perhaps?  You had a save, and then the game wanted to open with a save that looks almost identical but with one more star.   The picture is glitched on the save with 5 Stars, so I'm thinking that might have had something to do with the earlier game data with 4 stars popping up. 

The other two questions have already been answered......yes your friend broke the professional relationship and it will cost 73 stars to make up with them. (reasons also posted- not finishing with at least 3 stars, calling them in but not using them) Same as when a romantic interest breaks up with you.  But when the friend called angrily, you were offered a chance to fix the relationship for 10 Stars.  That is a one shot deal.  If you don't take that offer, the cost will go up, yours increased to 73Star.  Now if you want to make up, you must pay the 73 Stars.    If it's a real friend, you decide if you want to pay to make up with them.  If it's an NPC, I wouldn't waste the stars. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited January 2019

Great palette, happy I dodged the kash, would have loved the earrings tho (I love when accesories are In the black and gold boxes and not in my tb palette)

All palettes should be like this: energy, stars and items 😍

Lol, since I looked how much this necklace was worth for @lovelyemma, I’m pretty sure I saved 60kstars now 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ahahah!
    Its funny how i got that necklace last week on my Gold Box and @yezx said the price of it and you got it this week :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Um, I'm at my first box in one game, and getting there on the other two.  I've been here instead of playing.  And, I've been sitting in the update thread, waiting for a glimmer of a hint of when it will come.  I love how so many of your bundles included the blue dress. I love that dress, one game has it.  Do you think that was one of the main bundles this week?  And, if you didn't already have it, you got it this week in a bundle?  Anyway sending vibes of good grinding and lucky prizes. 

(you guys realize it's less than 10 months from Black Friday?  Don't think I'm anxious or anything but that Black Friday spending spree was one of the most exciting things.   Sigh. 10 months to save and list, and plan.  )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut I only just made it to the second box. My palette is pretty meh this week so my motivation was shot from the get-go. I've been catching up on the calendar storyline to get that out of the way.
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Finally found something interesting in the black box!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Just finished the Weekday Event and i got this cute black and silver bracelet <3 
    I love the cute litle charms in the bracelet <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got energy in the first 3 boxes😶. Can't wait for the kollection😒
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    2nd black box! Hope this luck “Kontinues” 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I did too..it really made my desire to finish this week go down. Especially because my Kollection is horrendous. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got a checkered black-and-white cuff in my gold box — a refreshing change from all the cash and energy of the last few weeks!

• Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Thanks thanks @kokokokonut
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I'm really excited about my palette this week. The only thing I don't want is those gold sandals (how many knee-length gold sandals does a doll need?!). I've been really wanting that purple dress, and of course there are some pretty hairs in there!

I've been playing and obsessively completing TB events for years, which is why my Kollections have hair in them. I am one who really prefers these Kollections to the TB boxes. I never (or very, very rarely) saw hair in a TB box palette, but I see them fairly often in my Kollection. And surprise surprise, I'm actually buying boxes now, Glu! Here's what my recent TB palette looked like, for comparison:

That said, I don't think it's right that it takes YEARS or spending tons of stars to open boxes to get exciting items in the TB palette. We've been asking on this forum for years that the TB item distribution be updated so that it doesn't go shoes/accessories then dresses, then hair. Updating the distribution of TB items would be a great gesture from Glu!

As I mentioned above, I plan on buying some boxes this week from my TB Kollection. It's so nice to have practically a guarantee of something good (those sandals notwithstanding). I've already bought one, and I got the plain black dress. I see now that it appeared in that TB palette, too-- I guess the game really wanted Everly to have it!

Not super exciting, but I bet the next one I open will have hair! Here's Everly modelling her new dress. 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Help dolls, do I do it? I like this dress but I don’t love it, but if we really do have a tropical SYS i think it’ll be helpful (I’m still holding out that that’s not what the spoiler means because I do NOT want it lol)... so do I buy the dress, do I save for the update items and next weeks gift boxes and kollections, or do I save longterm for pets/businesses/next vip event.

I’m so bad at making choices 😅😅
  • Options
     I’d buy it.  For all the reasons you listed!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Does anyone have this outfit? 

I got this offer today and I really love the hair and I like the outfit, but will I be able to wear the boots and this bodysuit (or whatever it is) separately? Or only as a whole? I can’t decide if I should get it or wait for a better one 😩
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Well... I suppose I’m ready now!

Where I live it’s going to be about -60 degrees fahrenheit (-51 Celsius for all my non-US pals) with the windchill tomorrow.... my university as well as my work are both completely shut down for the next two days and I’m essentially trapped in my apartment because even a few minutes outside could cause serious health risk.... REALLY wishing I was even 25% as warm and happy as my doll right now ☀️☀️
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thallisa you can only wear it as a whole
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    ugh then I'm not sure if it's worth it.. I mean, I like it a lot, but I know that I'm gonna be pissed if I get it now and some better offer will pop up soon lol anyway, thank you for answering! 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    thallisa said:
    AliBryant said:
    ugh then I'm not sure if it's worth it.. I mean, I like it a lot, but I know that I'm gonna be pissed if I get it now and some better offer will pop up soon lol anyway, thank you for answering! 
    & @AliBryant Yeah—I would like it a lot more if they were separate. I bought this one a couple of days ago, and had a feeling the pieces could only be worn together, but it was still disappointing to have this confirmed when I bought it! Maybe Glu will be nice and separate them for us. :)

I do looooove the hair, though!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @katiealexandraa yup, this hairstyle is probably one of my favourites in the game! but I just wish it was paired with some better outfit or at least with separate pieces 😩 I  have like 20 hours to decide, so I think I have to sleep on it, because I’m still really tempted to get it 😂
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Got this unflattering jumpsuit in my gold box and this hairstyle in my free Kollection box: 

iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Birds of a feather flock together. 🐦 🐦 🕊 🕊. 
    Tropical vibes with @mikaylachimo
    IOS Player