Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/04/19 - New TB Event Kicking off March!

Comments

• Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    yezx said:

Just as Mikayla I have lots of shoes, but I wouldnt mind the black/white shoes! Even though I’m hoping for the bundle 
    Wow! I want everything in this pallet. 😍😍
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

😒
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got energy on my 2nd Black Box...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Rosie99 said:
    I don’t have a throw back collection, I’m not a VIP, does it skip people sometimes?
    Hi there. Do you perhaps own all the items that are currently in the Throwback selection?
    I do haha
    thank you, i didn’t even notice!
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Rosie99 said:
    LindaVB said:
    Rosie99 said:
    I don’t have a throw back collection, I’m not a VIP, does it skip people sometimes?
    Hi there. Do you perhaps own all the items that are currently in the Throwback selection?
    I do haha
    Wow thats so cool! Did you start playing when the game firstly launched? So many throwback items are so cute!
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Nooooooooooooo! What a lame pallette. 

On the plus side though, I won’t spend time grinding for anything this week which should give me some time to focus on my real life responsibilities. 😂

• Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My palette is kinda boring
    and energy in my first box

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So after both my Black Boxes with energy, i reach the Gold Box and get this cute black romper!
    Its a Kim Item... Can anyone tell me how many Kstars it costs on the closet?? :) 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Rosie99Rosie99 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Rosie99 said:
    LindaVB said:
    Rosie99 said:
    I do haha
    Wow thats so cool! Did you start playing when the game firstly launched? So many throwback items are so cute!
    Yes, I started playing in July 2014, That’s the longest I ever kept a game. I did like it better when there were more storylines though! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't know how much the jumper costs, but it is super cute.  Great pick!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    if you have all the available TB items, your prizes are black box, black box, gold box, 20 stars.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Yea a party event this weekend is a strange one defo though there would be one for Paddy’s day 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    These shoes in your palette are bomb @Julliette! I like the dresses, too  :)
    Hope you get something you like.

• Options
    wait, what?  Party weekend?  I just said I'd love one.  Is it in the Bullhorn?
    (runs off to check her game)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Well this is depressing 
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    😑 Maybe I should start having other people choose for me. 
    IOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Really disappoints me to think about how much effort Glu must have spent to plan TB Kollections in a way that (overwhelmingly) the shitty/ undesirable stuff is offered first and you have to slog through hundreds of terrible items to reach the sought after ones. This simply wasn’t the case with the TB boxes. I won about ten dresses in tb boxes and have not won one single thing that wasn’t an accessory (jewelry or bag) in a TB Kollection free spin. There is something so wrong with that. Also the boxes didn’t increase in price as you opened them and the TB spins do. This whole thing is the clearest example of Glu squeezing us dry. 

TL;DR: #bringbacktheboxes!!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    WooHoo.  I finally see it! The predictive Bullhorn is all pretty and pink.  That should mean a party event this weekend.  I know I am not the only one who really really wants to finish the party trophy in our trophy room. And now that we have nine guests and all we have to do is talk to each one of them to finish the three hour party I am psyched. Oh Great Predictive BullHorn don’t let me down not know that I find his skin with everybody’s been talking about for a couple of months. Maybe I noticed it now more because of the different color and we haven’t had a party in a long time anybody know when the last one was?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ITA @charlottegold It's a crappy strategy on their part. The only reason I have "good" palettes now with tons of hair and outfits, is I opened 88 boxes when we had the TB boxes back for a short while over the holidays. I cleared out all the junk that I see appear in everyone's palettes here week after week.

This is my palette this week. I decided to open all the boxes to get those hairstyles out of the way and make room for more dresses. I really wish they would update the TB boxes though because the best items are really from 2017-18.

iOS
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kokokokonut Which house has 9 guests? 
    IOS
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    The last party event was New Years Eve

@katie_js Bel Air
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Having such a good pallet, I felt like taking a chance.
    I’m pretty happy with my pick - it’s not the most flattering shape, but it’s bang on for a spring SYS 😁
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Such good boxes and a horrible pick 😭
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Really disappoints me to think about how much effort Glu must have spent to plan TB Kollections in a way that (overwhelmingly) the shitty/ undesirable stuff is offered first and you have to slog through hundreds of terrible items to reach the sought after ones. This simply wasn’t the case with the TB boxes. I won about ten dresses in tb boxes and have not won one single thing that wasn’t an accessory (jewelry or bag) in a TB Kollection free spin. There is something so wrong with that. Also the boxes didn’t increase in price as you opened them and the TB spins do. This whole thing is the clearest example of Glu squeezing us dry. 

TL;DR: #bringbacktheboxes!!

I definitely agree that Glu has organized it so that we are more likely to get the less desirable items first. However, I’ve seen better items in my throwback kollections than I ever did in the throwback boxes. Even when we had weekday events where you could earn 4 throwback items, I hardly ever got anything good in my palettes. I saw hair SO RARELY and when I did, it was ONLY ever halloween hair. 

I dont know know if I just had horrible luck with throwback boxes, but it was horrible stuff week after week. At least now (most weeks) I am seeing at least a couple of items in my palette that I’d be happy to have in my closet. And it’s nice to know that none of the items I’ve been wanting for a long time are in my palettes if I decide to take a week off. 

Id like to see them keep the throwback kollections, but make it so there is an equal chance of getting each object in you palette. So many of you are seeing the same items week after week, and I don’t think Glu should be organizing it that way! If you have 300 throwback items left to earn, you should have an equal chance of getting each of those 300 items-it should be completely random instead of giving higher percentages to the less desirable items. I hope this makes sense! 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    On another note, I really hope Glu fixes parties so that they improve relationships with your guests. It’s nice to have a break from professional events, but parties are pretty much useless for those of us that have done all of the comebacks and have max fans. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    The last party event was New Years Eve

@katie_js Bel Air

Thanks. I knew it had been a while and I really like it again I have to be honest the party used to be my favorite thing and then they change them and I hated them and now with Bellaire and 9 people I love them again I really truly love them again and I look forward to them. Is when I really get to play with all of my friends here. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I used to see the same things in my TB boxes all the time. I can't tell you how many times something would haunt me and I just wanted to pick it already and get it over with. Maybe because we actually see our kollection possibilities ahead of time it seems we're getting the same stuff over and over, when in reality that was already happening? I also agree with @katiealexandraa that I'm seeing much better items in my kollection that I ever got with TB boxes. For example, hairstyles never showed up for me before and now I have the option of winning 1-2 each week. I think there's just so many accessories in the game that you have to knock those out first before you get new ones. And it doesn't help that a lot of our shoes/purses look similar to others so it feels like you're getting the same item again.
  • Options
    I too am working toward having a completed trophy room. This week's event will put me at 3 of 6 for parties. And I am at 5 of 10 for reality events. I really hope we get enough of these events before the game dies for good, because I would find it irrationally irritating to have those trophies forever greyed out in my room :D 
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm currently at 3/6 for parties and then I need the trophy for buying the Chile house. I've always wondering why only specific homes give you a trophy. I assumed more would've been added later but that's not been the case.
  • Options
    I need Top Show too but I am getting closer! #39 as of yesterday. 
    iOS