Options

KK:H Weekday Event 3/04/19 - New TB Event Kicking off March!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Great news! The Show Your Style: Spring Fashion event will start TODAY at 3 PM EST and end on Sunday March 10 at 9 PM EST.

We can discuss in the SYS thread once the event is live. Just wanted to make sure you heard!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @katiealexandraa @soundspretty thanks for your input and sorry you had bad luck with boxes. For some reason I had amazing luck and that’s how I got all the old dresses I own. I never see dresses or clothes in my palettes now which is really depressing 😂 I’d be fine with the Kollections if 1. They make every spin the same price so it’s easier to buy it out and 2. They stop pushing accessories and holiday items over actual clothes and hair that people want. 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I love the bundle hair but do you ever get the bundle on the free spin?
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @charlottegold I will say that the green boa has NOT made an appearance in my TB kollection but haunted me in my TB boxes. So for me, that's automatically a vote for kollections lol. Plus I get really excited about seeing hairstyles so it's hard to notice anything else. Every time someone on here posts their palette I see a lot of things that I don't have, so I think the rotation is a bit more varied for me also. 

@Kkh_Anastasia Yes! It has happened to a few members on here so it's possible to get the bundle with you free box!
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @charlottegold I definitely agree that each spin should cost the same amount!!

Here's my palette this week. I think these are the ugliest shoes in the game.  😂

Was not worth styling, lol.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

I really like the items in the middle of the bottom row and they show up for me every other week. I'm so annoyed that I'll never get them together because I bought the matching hair for a SYS ages ago back when we actually styled around an item
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Well dolls, I too have finally defeated the red bandana monster. It popped up again today, and at least through luck, I was able to get rid of it once and for all with only 40 stars. 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    katie_js said:
    😑 Maybe I should start having other people choose for me. 
    OUCH!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

IVE BEEN WANTING THAT HAIR SINCE THE MOMENT I STARTED PLAYING
    this hurts my heart send help
  • Options
    @AliBryant around how many k-stars did you spend getting all of the palette?
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I love the bundle hair but do you ever get the bundle on the free spin?
    I did last week!!! 
  • Options
    judithkkh said:
    it's 600

i want to thank the academy and my lack of self control

• Options
    AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

This is like my 5th time getting this bundle 😩. I just want the green bird so I never have to see to again 😒
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judithkkh sorry I saw this too late! 
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @judithkkh sorry I saw this too late! 
    awww no girl! it's alright, thank you so much but i would've got it anyway, i've been wanting that hair for sooo long & we know self control is not something that describes me the best
    also loved your palette, lots of hairstyles!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Kash in my first box tho ☹️ I keep missing those black earrings!! 
    Just this morning I complained about always missing these earrings but LOOK WHAT I GOT IN MY SECOND BOX

I have endless black outfits in my wardrobe so this was a very exciting moment for me, I was so shocked! Especially because they were the best thing in this whole palette too imo.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    judithkkh said:
    judithkkh said:
    it's 600

i want to thank the academy and my lack of self control

You look so good in that hair!!! 😍
    I’ve been waiting for that one too, I love it!

question: is it 600 to buy the whole thing or is it 600 to buy every box except one because one will be free? 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Having good luck today! First black box and my daily box 🤩🤩🤩 never see 7 stars in my daily!!!!!
  • Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I never usually see so many boxes with stars in a black box, but I’m fine with this necklace, at least it will never show up in my tb palette!
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my Kollection. I’be decided to Give it a try, Cause I want to Get rid of items i don’t really like. Do we have anyupdated list of items we could Get In TB Kollection? 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I've been wanting those earrings too! It seems like my palettes usually have similar items to yours & a couple others in the forum. Maybe I'll get lucky soon & get them too! They're so cute on your doll! And you're right, I think they're great with all the black clothes! Yay!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    @icechic I’ve also noticed some of us seem to get the items around the same time! And that accessories and stuff in my first box are often in my second and third box too. Fingers crossed you get them soon!

Thank you! This is my first pair of black earrings in the game and it’s always bothered me because I wear too much black to not have black earrings 😂 I’ve wanted these for awhile, and I’ve been dying for the little black & gold multi piercing ones too!! 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Exactly! I keep seeing those black earrings too & thinking they'd match so much stuff! My first box was kash, so crossing fingers for the next ones! 😆 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

My palette this week. I really hope to get the hair or dress to the right or the gladiator looking sandals. Either way, it's not a shabby one this week.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited March 2019
    edit: nevermind, figured it out
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I got kash in both of my black boxes and in my gold box. It feels like a joke after last weekend event when I spent 120 kstars on boxes and got only kash in them. Now I’m 100% sure I’ll get some ugly accessory in my TB kollection 🤷🏼‍♀️

In other news, while I’m struggling out there with like 70 kstars, Maria had to call me with a deal on Ariana Grande hair 😑 It was 12 kstars cheaper, so obviously I needed to buy it. 

• Options
    Not a very exciting gold box...

But I finally got my reality show above #200 and earned this beautiful dress! It goes really well with the new earrings so I’m a happy camper rn 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got these black sandals in my gold box — I love that they’re sleek and not too glitzy. Are they for sale in the wardrobe? They look familiar to me for some reason!

• Options
    @mikaylachimo it's 600 to buy the whole thing, at the end of my throwback event i just have a 20 K-stars option now that i'm done with my throwback palette 😅
    and thank you so much, as soon and i saw it i was like BE MINE
    i unfortunately did have to open all of the boxes to get it so it's 600 stars in total
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @judithkkh if you do it again next time, open all but the last, you'll save a lot of stars if you let the last box be your free box!
    iOS