Options

šŸŽ† v9.13 Update - It's Here!

Comments

• Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers! Cute items! The tote's purple thing has me stumped... i just can't picture what it is.

Ā I still have these wishes for future updates:
    -give back 20 videos a day for kstars to cash paying customers
    -lower the points needed for the SYS earnables... it's still too high for most players to complete
    -overall fix trendsetters to be more fair
    -more storylines
    -add waaaaaay more old items to throwbacks and switch it so it's random chance... I've only seen the same crap all year & am missing years of great stuff... please give us a way to purchase or earn it

please & thanks šŸ’š
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I hope that they fix the daily video problem in this coming update. For those people who haven't purchased anything form the game get 20 k stars daily, which is the only source to earn k stars. But recently it's not working, now I get like only 6 or 5 working videos. PLEASE Fix it
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Also the water bottle from the Fit and Fabulous SYS is in there :smiley:
    so, even though I didn't get it in the SYS, I can *kinda* have it?

Nah. @Savagekkh is right. It is a deli slicer. Is normal to bring a meat slicer to the beach to slice your ham for sandwiches, right ?Ā 

and the purple thing behind it is an eggplant. We're making lunch at the beach!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Can Kalinda confirm what's in the bag...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    This new incoming kkh update 9.13 is literally pathetic why is it not 10.0 like that's long over due like seriously this update is focusing on 5 years of kkh like boring I feel it's going to be another flop and disappointing update I am however seeing if this June 25th will be the time we'll be playing this game because we still haven't got what we all want the most the Kim's new avi outfits we've seen in previous instagram posts we all have requested our babies be toddlers for 3 years now and we've also requested to beable to change our avatars body size etc for like nearly 3 years and still it hasn't come out like this company only cares about money and not what we want in our games and it shows the sarcasm in the glu support is disgusted and unprofessional I wished niccoli stayed so kkh wouldn't be so disappointing every update it's so very sad!!
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Candyfloss_kkh the next update will be the anniversary one and it will be 10.0
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After the update where the reality show run-in achievement was updated, I haven't actually had any run-ins.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I really hope they exceed our expectations with the anniversary update! Im crossing my fingers and toes it will be a big one because it feels like they are trying to lower our expectations so we will be more excited for minor fixes and changes! (Like the event icons that should have never gotten taken away in the first place, yet it was like the thing i have been most excited about in months)
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    ooooooo tomorrow is monday meaning we can start guessing which day weā€™ll get the update

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Itā€™s so sad how the title just says new clothes šŸ˜” I was hoping for something exciting for the 5th anniversary, last year we had the tb sale which I hope comes back with the good 2017 and 2018 itemsĀ 
    I wasnā€™t here last year, what was the tb sale?

Edit ā€” the yellow dating event dress is divine I kissed the last yellow ball gown from sys I refuse to miss out on this dress, I like everything from this update except the yellow pants those are odd

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so excited.Ā  I hope we have a party event coming soon.Ā  I'm 2 away from the party trophy.Ā  It's the only one for 2 of my games, and one game needs it, and the heart for t he top couple.Ā  So, my fingers are crossed that we get a nice party event in the Update.Ā  Will you guys hope along with me?Ā  šŸŽ‰

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Iā€™m hoping for a new pet achievement/update. Just a simple update to add more levels to it.... anyone?
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I'm so excited.Ā  I hope we have a party event coming soon.Ā  I'm 2 away from the party trophy.Ā  It's the only one for 2 of my games, and one game needs it, and the heart for t he top couple.Ā  So, my fingers are crossed that we get a nice party event in the Update.Ā  Will you guys hope along with me?Ā  šŸŽ‰

Me too! Iā€™m #7 and I hope we will have a party event when Iā€™ll be able to do my first comebackĀ 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I donā€™t think the update will be today because itā€™s a holiday today in Toronto! (But one can still hope that it is šŸ¤£)Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lift the alcohol ban, I want to take pictures with my friends holding their booze.
    PM to add
  • Options
    karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Update today?!))Ā  :#
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I have a feeling itā€™ll be tomorrow!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    It's Victoria Day in Canada, state holiday. So my guess is tomorrow.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    i love updates. I always love running to the Featured section.Ā  And I'm a gazillion times over hoping for a pop up shop.Ā  I love them.Ā  And, as I said, a party event would be lovely.Ā Ā  <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    i love updates. I always love running to the Featured section.Ā  And I'm a gazillion times over hoping for a pop up shop.Ā  I love them.Ā  And, as I said, a party event would be lovely.Ā Ā  <3

Yess a pop up shop is always great especially on VIP. Also a party event would be fun hopefully with a confetti aura ?!?! Ā 
  • Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Abbeymae said:

Yess a pop up shop is always great especially on VIP. Also a party event would be fun hopefully with a confetti aura ?!?! Ā 
    that would be amazing, we havenā€™t had an aura in so long!
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @youngbarbie I know thatā€™s why I think it would be cool ! I cant remember the last time we had an auraĀ 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
  • Options
    Koven_KKHKoven_KKH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    NinellKKH said:
    Maybe I am so annoying, BUTĀ  I want new STORYLINES. I want some DRAMA.Ā 

P.S. maybe some drama with Raul Ferro and CassiošŸ¤”ā˜ŗ

I Just wanna date Cassio. I just started playing at the beginning of this year. I have a lot of ground to cover... But .. 5 years is a long time for a tease.

Cassio is my boi even if he doesn't know it. I recently did the giant party in Bell Air and I laid down the law on Rani faster than Willow gets drunk on an open barĀ 
  • Options
    @Koven_KKH there is a storyline eventually where you go on dates with him. You even "hook up" with him offscreen.
    iOS
  • Options
    No news of update today so unprofessional
  • Options
    @Candyfloss_kkh It's a holiday in Canada where the KKH team is based. I am sure they will be back in the office tomorrow with news.
    iOS
  • Options
    yezx said:
    @candyfloss_kkh they have already said this is not the anniversary update.Ā 

And im speaking for myself, as you should do too with the ā€œwe have askedā€, but I dont need grown kids or body sizes, since this isnt the sims lol. Id rather have storylines and all the items in tb palettes (before and if this game ever dies), than be able to change the body.Ā 

But I can see why that isnt an priority for you when you already have all the items šŸ™ƒ
    @yez@yezx yes do have all items and so do others where missing 4 of Kim's new previously shown avi outfits which hasn't been released yet
  • Options
    @Candyfloss_kkh the next update will be the anniversary one and it will be 10.0
    @elettrahere oooh it is yay thanks queen šŸ˜Š