Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Johana said:
    Also, there are some of us who spend lot's of money on k-stars, some of us who spend lot's of time to earn them, and some of us who do both. Many of us were saving up k-stars for a throwback sale which would be next month. Now somehow the k-stars are irrelevant if we're looking to get throwback items.
    Nahhh glu just want more cash thats why they have separate currency. If you think about it why would they introduce new currency when we already have a currency that cost real money to get. Because you have to buy both. Its get them more cash. Same thing with ticket, why on earth does it cost real money to buy? Because you have to buy separately with real money.

They keep adding these things that cost real money is because it increase the chances of us buying it. Before it was just kstars. In the future who knows what currency they will add which of course will also cost real money to buy lol.

The only currency that cost real life cash to get in this game should be only kstars. Many other games have only 1 currency that cost real life money. But glu is smart I guess since they know some of us will buy all of these things that they throw at us that cost real money, fashiongoals, kstars, diamond and ticket.
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My highest score ever!🤩
  • Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Is anybody else already getting dolls that have only put one outfit out but already have 265 votes...?
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019
    *sobbing* the butterfly aura is unavailable (as is the rest of that outfit)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I think I'm done with sys. Def avoiding the voting booth. Sick of it all to be honest
    This is insane! I can’t keep up! ( no pun intended) We already spend a crazy amount of money on k-stars. Now we have to buy diamonds too!? 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So far the items are through 4/13/18. If you see any more recent let me know.
    iOS
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This is my TS situation.. I have 53 points so something it’s not working 

Edit: it fixed itself 😊
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    The way diamonds work is awful, I mean the idea es great but have to wait 4 months to be able to buy a hair style umm no.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Here are some more items @AliBryant
    I’m sorry if any of these have already been posted!

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Ugh I am so mad when I see these kinds of looks cause they are so beautiful but because its pink theme I cant vote for that doll
    If the doll that put together the right look its here I can say to u you did a great job just do it with pink so I can vote for u pls
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts

@elettrahere

I'd love the rose petals, but I'm not buying into this new currency (literally)
    I already spend money on this game with a gold VIP subscription- this is just a step too far in asking us to spend more, especially just how little we get for our money. @kokokokonut I'm sorry to have disagreed with your last post, but there is instant gratification and then there is plain taking the mick imo. If you wanted a dress for 25 diamonds, it would take 4 months to save up for it. It's just not comparable. 
    If Glu were to give us a decent amount through the SYS or even a intro bundle of 25 so people could buy one thing I'd have been far more inclined to buy some more.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Why is it that all the items I want to buy with my zero diamonds are unavailable? Lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @VampireBarbie and @EllaCharlotte

The petal aura now confirms the items that are available are through 4/20/18

Keep posting your items so we can see if there is anything newer!
    iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I can’t tell anyone what to do but if we spend money on diamonds Glu won’t give us more for free... @KalindaKing please share our  feedback! This feature would be interesting but normal players will be able to buy one dress in 4 months and a half!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m just waiting to see what items they bring for the throw back sale, I started saving up for it so I hope it still happens 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    When the event first started I saw that people were just voting for the pink ones. even better dressed  dolls in other colors we’re not getting the popular vote.  if that changed that’s sad everybody has pink thank Pink!
    https://youtu.be/qs6Y8RQ2-N4
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @kokokokonut it happened to me several times! I vote for the pink outfit and the yellow/green/black&white one is the popular pick. I can’t stand it 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I said my piece on diamonds earlier, but side note- 

I am LOVING all the pink looks I'm seeing. Reminds me of this Kanye quote: 

“Society has put up so many boundaries, so many limitations on what’s right and wrong that it’s almost impossible to get a pure thought out. It’s like a little kid, a little boy, looking at colors, and no one told him what colors are good, before somebody tells you you shouldn’t like pink because that’s for girls. Why would anyone pick blue over pink? Pink is obviously a better color."

Edit: Sorry for the weird font. I reformatted it before adding it in, tried it again, but it keeps showing up so big. 
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I barely have enough money to spend on my OWN CLOTHES. I cant be spending $10 ON SOME VIRITUAL FALLING PETALS.
    You can't deny fact glu.
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Just letting you guys know that if you give in and buy diamonds you're literally part of the problem and the reason glu is able to pull stuff like this. I get that you want those items but giving in literally just lets glu get away with this stuff. Plus if glu realized stuff like this didnt work they would give us the items a different way because of the high demand but if people buy it anyways they have no reason to fix it because they are making money.
    Yeah, I figured I'd prob purchase some before seeing the prices, but now that I've seen how expensive everything is and how little we can earn elsewhere, I can't justify it. I still think it could have worked with different execution, but *sigh*, rest in peace to my dreams of having any other auras besides the floating hearts.