2Next

Comments

• Options
    TamiTami Registered Users 376 Posts
    Lol thanks koko :)
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Breen819 wrote: »
    Nope! The only thing I got was the suitcases bc they were cash! I never ever go out to the private jet area so I haven't really bothered. I did furnish the jet though! Any of the places I own that don't have pets I haven't seen in months. I never go to my Tribeca loft, or Punta Mita!

lol we're so alike... the *only* thing I want to buy related to the jet area is the LV luggage. I haven't furnished the jet, since I never go in it.... I'm saving up for the Hamptons house so I can buy the Corgi there!

I never go to Punta either... wish they'd add a "cash" pet there... I'd spend $20,000 in a flash. I really love it there..... but there's no point of going there really... except maybe parties :)
  • Options
    Mercy Deen WhiteMercy Deen White Registered Users 3 Posts
    it's sooooooo worth it, BUY IT
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    It's really great to get all these tips and ideas for the game some of the things I would never have thought of so its great to hear. Currently saving up for the calabasas mansion for the parties.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks Koko. I was wondering if you still had to pay with the car to travel but you've cleared that up for me ☺
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    deepsea3deepsea3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    no nothing is really worth the amount of k stars in this game but if you happen to find a house or apartment you really like then why not buy it and refurnish it! I'm always good on cash so spending on trips is okay with me the only thing I'd use k stars for is my characters clothing etc.