Options

šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My game just glitched sooo bad... @eggsandbananas

I dyed my boots pink and now I canā€™t wear them. They even turned into tights when I was in the kloset. The third picture is the way I wish my boots would look in public.Ā 

iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    Then while switching between the look book and the closet while wearing something I didnā€™t own, the prompt said ā€œremove & enterā€ it usually says ā€œremove & exit.ā€

iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Pulled the trigger on the latex and dyed the black sparkly Christmas shoes!Ā 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @thenailaholic good call on the shoes! i love how it highlights the sparkle!
    iOS
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @AliBryant I LOVE them! Ā I hadn't played with shoes much and these are sooooooo good.Ā 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    i was thinking about posting a gif with gwen stefani and hollaback girl.. i never realized she was saying "this &#!t is bananas"...Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Really looking forward to the blue haircolor! It looks really good here on a random contact
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Letā€™s hope we also get the same hairstyle and color with it .. itā€™s cute
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Monica L said:
    My game just glitched sooo bad... @eggsandbananas

I dyed my boots pink and now I canā€™t wear them. They even turned into tights when I was in the kloset. The third picture is the way I wish my boots would look in public.Ā 

have you tried rebooting?Ā  and changing into all different shoes, and outfits that change your shoes, like thigh high boots when you're wearing pants, that will slip you into a black skirt with the high boots.Ā  If thos boots stay thigh high, try another and then the glitched ones.Ā  Just play around and we'll try to get an answer for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    That dot must be a sparkle šŸ‘€šŸ‘€
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    LOL @MollyMonroe I can't take full credit. @soundspretty has dropped that pic before for other reasons :D
    Offer still standsĀ 
  • Options
    KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Can someone please PM what it is please
    I play on androidĀ 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    could it be?? is that... the SPARKLE AURA?

thank you so much for this glu!!!! Iā€™ve posted about it so many times in so many threads and Iā€™m

shoutout to eggs and Kalinda for noticing the posts about it from those of us who have mentioned it skaoqksmx

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I did change boots and bottoms - instead of rebooting I decided to take a froyo break. This has happened with other boots (old black thigh highs that were a Halloween giveaway) but itā€™s a first with these boots. šŸ™
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    My kollections this week are rather bland. Which means.... come Friday I will be ALL OVER whatever is released.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    I am not down with dye in VIP gift boxes. Bring back the tiles. Whatā€™s worse than dye??Ā 

$350 kash. Absolutely NOT OK! Not in VIP boxes.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae here was my daily box from today:

I was lucky to have picked a tile! I havs so many left to collect because Iā€™ve only been VIP for about a month.

I agree with @kaydencekkh:
    VIP members should have two daily boxes - one that works like the daily boxes do now, and a separate box that contains only VIP partnership tiles along with the daily k-stars. I also think the VIP box shouldnā€™t be on the 24-hour marker but rather refreshes each morning when the actual date changes. So you could collect your VIP box every day as early as you want and anytime during that day until the date changes. I am currently playing another game that has a ā€œdaily spinā€ and it doesnā€™t matter what time you want to collect it - you get one per day and can collect it at any time.

Since VIP memberships come at such a hefty price, the second daily box for tiles and k-stars seems more than fair!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae here was my daily box from today:

I was lucky to have picked a tile! I havs so many left to collect because Iā€™ve only been VIP for about a month.

I agree with @kaydencekkh:
    VIP members should have two daily boxes - one that works like the daily boxes do now, and a separate box that contains only VIP partnership tiles along with the daily k-stars. I also think the VIP box shouldnā€™t be on the 24-hour marker but rather refreshes each morning when the actual date changes. So you could collect your VIP box every day as early as you want and anytime during that day until the date changes. I am currently playing another game that has a ā€œdaily spinā€ and it doesnā€™t matter what time you want to collect it - you get one per day and can collect it at any time.

Since VIP memberships come at such a hefty price, the second daily box for tiles and k-stars seems more than fair!

Addicted

• Options
    ritslrritslr Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thank you for all the eggs and bananas! Here's a picture of more eggs and bananas. What a weird background they're on!

And NO, this is not from a weekend event.

Oh my GOOOOOD!! Thank you for the pixelated spoiler, Iā€™m so excited I canā€™t even tell you. Friday canā€™t come soon enough yā€™all! Canā€™t wait to get some spoilers in a few hours šŸ˜±

Still crossing my fingers hoping that there is a TB sale and that these eyes are there, but if not, at least let me get them in the near future, pretty pleaseeee

Woooooo! Itā€™s coming!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Monica L said:
    @kokokokonut I did change boots and bottoms - instead of rebooting I decided to take a froyo break. This has happened with other boots (old black thigh highs that were a Halloween giveaway) but itā€™s a first with these boots. šŸ™
    Ok, I had to try right?Ā  But I also reached out to Glu about them and sent the link to your post. These things are always resolved.Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

Really love this dress and the new dye featurešŸ˜ The storyline is really funny as well! It's 11:33 pm where I'm at so I'm gonna head to bedĀ  but can't wait for spoilers tomorrow
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Thanks @kokokokonut
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    Iā€™m on a horrible date with Bort. Again.Ā 

He said he had a surprise for me, I was hoping it was a gift, but instead heā€™s paying (finally!).Ā 

Iā€™m ready to break up with him at 1200 and move on to my dream husband, but.....

iOS DollĀ 

• Options

My daily box.....
    Addicted

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Happy (official) Spoilers Day šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
  • Options
    Abbeymae said:
    Happy (official) Spoilers Day šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³
    If only spoilers happened closer to midnight.... guess we are less than 8-12 hours closer though!!!Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @eggsandbananas So I noticed the eyebrow glitch and the little fashion glitches are still not working this update. Have you looked into it? Can we get it back please!
    PM to add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.