Options

🗳️SYS - 6/23/19 Kimiversary Show Your Style Event!

Comments

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alycat said:
    I’m going to be in the minority here, but I really love SYS. I’ve only not finished one event and it was because I was busy and didn’t submit looks for a day. Even then, I still only missed the hair by 1 point. 

I honestly wait for SYS events all week when they aren’t on.  (But then again I really like competition)

And I mean, if you don’t Enjoy it, you could always click no thanks and not participate. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’m honestly getting tired of people complaining about SYS and saying they hate submitting looks. If you don’t like it, don’t do it!

I mean, people are allowed to share opinions different than yours, if you don’t like it, you could always just scroll through. Don’t worry Glu won’t change a thing. If you don't like it, don't read it! 🙃

iOS
  • Options
    SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Rikk said;
    I rarely get a ticket buyer in my group, so I guess I can’t complain...but the TS prizes aren’t that good so I’m surprised. I guess it’s better that it happens now than when the prizes are actually interesting!
     I always get annoying ticket buyers in my groups no matter what time I start lol 🙄But I agree, the prizes aren’t holly grail. Yet some people still love to over do it. But when the prizes are amazing, I’m definitely gonna reward myself to take 1st place. 💞
    IOS doll 💞

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I really enjoy SYS in general, but despite always using all my tickets I’ve never once reached the final prize. I’m not sure how I’ll do now that the points have been lowered, but hopefully it will go well. 

Right now I’m still only averaging 38pts a look.

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @jaeann UGH and the handheld FUR/SUNGLASSES! 😭😭😂😂

(& honestly I don't know who this is—I keep googling "barbie met gala"... am I getting too old to know who popular celebs are??)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    If anyone on iOS is looking for the Champagne 🍾 bottle, my mom plays and she just submitted a look with it... should be about 45 mins or so till votes come in? She said she will include the beer mug in next look 🙂

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @katiealexandraa that is Kacey Musgraves. I like the fur and glasses, too! For me-with this look-it was all about the blow dryer. Who walks around with a chain and blow dryer? It’s special 😔 Cheers 🍻 LoL
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    10-13
    Tad grumpy about #10 but kinda expected because I was really unsure how to accessorize with the remaining available accessories... I'm proud of myself for not repeating dresses so far, but a few dress will definitely be reused later down the road. Pretty happy about everything else, but STILL hoping to break 45! Anyone got any tips/criticisms on my looks? I've been trying really hard to match the accessory colors.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Ughhhhhh... I was trying to take a picture of a notification that said ‘you cannot submit this look’ but it actually submitted it 😩😩😩😩 So I just had on some mis-match clothes on 🤬🤬
    Not a terrible look TBH
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @katiealexandraa I love that you google that 😂 she won a bunch of Grammys this year including album of the year! She also opened for Harry Styles in his second solo tour in America! (That’s how I know her 😂😂😂)
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @ThreePartMagic your looks are absolutely lovely! The ONLY thing I could say is the last 3 might be a little over accessorized, I usually have a 2 jewelry + bag or handheld rule. It definitely depends on the dress, but I think you could have cut the necklace out on all of the last three looks and been good! (Especially since the flowers in the hair also work as an accessory) Again this is just my preference and my personal experience but I hope it helps! 

Really not sure what the voters were thinking on your first look, love the pale dress with that dreamy hair and the purple color! Would chalk that up to heavy competition on your matches! 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi @luvs2gruuv! Just submitted the beer mug, it should be on the voting booth in about 45 minutes
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I finally had some success! I like how the jumpsuit got the most votes. I think it’s because Kim wore it, so it’s perfect for the Kimiversary!

I just bought the 2 black dresses for the event. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    RoxannaKKHRoxannaKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @alice_kkh that was me - thank you for the vote! that look got 48 which is one of my highest scores so far.

I second @MollyMonroe about bringing the sparkler back! such a cute handheld.

@RoxannaKKH love your blue look! 💙✨
    Thank you so much doll! I bet your looks are 10 times better lol. 💓🙈
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @KalindaKing I've never use the second dress cause I think voters won't like it cause its so simple, maybe I will give it a go after seeing your score
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

Android
  • Options
    RoxannaKKHRoxannaKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Here is two looks that I submitted today that did suprisingly well. And I also managed to be in 1st place without buying tickets! 😇 (And in-game my name is Emma if you were wondering lol)

• Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Here are looks #7-14. I thought going blonde would help but it didn't really change my scores. I have no clue what to submit next since it seems I can't figure out what voters are looking for.

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I just submit a look with the beer mug, so I hope you see it, I am playing on Android 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Last 3. All are using the heart aura
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Does anybody know where’s this dress from?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Does anybody know where’s this dress from?
    Someone asked earlier and whoever responded I think was right that it's a dress from a gig with Kylie? You had to bid on the dress vs like Willow. I remember putting it off through so many VIPs until I was finally like meh, I don't think I like it *that* much
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    @charlottegold Thanks for the advice!!! Your rule is super helpful. I'm always worried my scores will tank if I don't accessorize enough, and I go through my accessories like a check list. I tend to overcompensate on dresses that I worry are too plain and won't score so well. Gotta remember it's all about balance! Thanks again!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Is the champagne bottle actually available for diamonds?? And if so how many? I haven’t seen it yet and I’m dying for it.  Thank you! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @evilhag yes, all handhelds are 15
    iOS
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @KaylaJ was it a VIP gig?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @KaylaJ was it a VIP gig?
    @pilirositolam It's from a regular storyline gig with Kendall—I believe there are 3 gigs in the storyline. You have to bid for the dress and it ends up costing 110 kstars!

If you haven't gotten the task yet, just keep going through your tasks, it'll pop up eventually!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I LOVE this look so I'm glad it did well!