Options

🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    VVV said:
    This one stings.... I just bought that dress during the kimiversary sale because I've always loved it but couldn't justify buying it since I didn't think I would get a ton of use.
    Who do these voters think they are, breaking my heart like this?!?! 💔💔💔

I love this dress so much, too! It never ever scores well for me either — I guess voters think it’s not revealing enough on the top or bottom? I’m so in love with the neon purple shade. Hope you post your styling of it more here and wear it with pride anyway! It’s beautiful. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Me entering looks no matter what they look like: *sound of bomb dropping*

I even used good scoring looks from the board and nada. Think I'm just gonna start wearing the daily giftbox swimsuits that way I won't be disappointed 
    this score is craziness doll.  add 20 and we'll talk.  it looks very LA Pool Party
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here my looks so far .. bummed I can’t change the color of the new earnable outfit I wonder why! But it’s super cute so will use it for my next submission 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm getting pretty annoyed in the voting booth. I'll either get a round where both dolls look great and are on theme and I feel like a jerk having to choose one of them, or both dolls suck and I have to vote for the better of the worse. I'm trying to be fair and if I see the other doll in another round I'll give them a vote, but that's just splitting their votes which is what I like to think is happening to me because I can't score over 45 this time 😭😭
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Currently crying bc I don't have enough diamonds for the things I want😭

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    for a normal SYS 46 is an average or good score, in this SYS where I don't know what the hell voters want 46 its an amazing score, one of my best (i'm scoring only 30's) but I don't care, I can submit things I like and that I will use, and my TS is also in crisis 2 ticket buyers with 600 points and the test of the top five with 300-400 points I like the TS dress and I want the earnable swimsuit so I'm okay if I don't get to the last earnable 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @soundspretty when I get two dolls who aren’t on theme I tap on the get this look button to avoid them 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Looks 10-13:

I'm having fun with this SYS, even though I'm not doing very well 😊
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    @soundspretty when I get two dolls who aren’t on theme I tap on the get this look button to avoid them 🤣
    That's a good tip I hadn't thought of lol. I've been trying to stay away from that feature in case I'm tempted to buy more diamonds. 
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Here are my recent looks without a particular order. I’ve never gotten any 50’s for like 2 or 3 SYS events, don’t know why. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Really enjoying this SYS! Looks 6-13

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Voters crushing all my hopes and dreams everytime I submit a look I feel proud of lol
    Laughing off my frustration
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Just curious if you know if tapping get this looks definitely voids the votes for both dolls, do they lose out on a vote completely or do they get another vote screen? 

I keep wondering if get this look is costing people points, whether it's clicked to avoid voting or to genuinely try purchase an item. I just don't want to be taking points away from people, especially if I click get this look on a good submission that would of got my vote if I didn't want an item they was wearing. 
  • Options
    I don't believe they get your vote but it should keep them in the booth until they go through 60 rounds of voting.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Just submitted this look on Android. Please vote for me if you see it! I had a crazy day and am tired and don't have a lot of confidence in this look :(

edit - I scored 50! Thanks to anyone who helped out ❤️❤️❤️

iOS
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    It's beautiful, @AliBryant
    I really love that hair!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Good Luck @AliBryant hope your tomorrow is better than your today. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I think I may have voted for @KalindaKing long-lost android sister on my game 😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Looks 9-12
    Can't believe my highest score is only 43, but I was very proud of the look when I submitted! Glad we get to be more creative this sys. It's really fun to see how everyone's using pieces. 

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2019

Voters dont like skirts, voters don't like bathing suits, WHAT DO THEY WANT?!

I am so far behind that even a mass amount of tickets wouldn't help cause I'd probably get 10 votes on them
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Voters dont like skirts, voters don't like bathing suits, WHAT DO THEY WANT?!

I am so far behind that even a mass amount of tickets wouldn't help cause I'd probably get 10 votes on them
    Me too!! The highest score I got was 40! I tried summery dresses, a romper (that tanked at 24 votes), and swimsuits but my scores have only been from around 30-38
    iOS platform
  • Options
    Just sent out this drunken captain on Android for anyone looking for the beer!

iOS
  • Options
    thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    We're trying to cover up again. Voters may not like it, but we think she looks cute 😉
  • Options
    When no one shows up to your pool party :-(
    Story of my Life though, really. Lol
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    That’s...quite a difference. 

Started out getting all above 40s but today and yesterday they’re all low 30s
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Just sent out this drunken captain on Android for anyone looking for the beer!

So pretty!!
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Votes are starting to trickle in...I’m worried 

edit...ok 48 not so bad
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant I've been stuck at 12 votes for several minutes... I get you