Options

KK:H WeekDay TB Event 9/23/19 - A month till Kim's Birthday (4 weeks) while we tap for Prizes

Comments

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I got sunglasses for my TB and I really like it! 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    @Rikk It's been so long since I reached top couple that I can't confirm if this actually works, but back when I was trying someone told me to date in various locations and it would help move you up the list faster. I remember doing that but I don't remember if it actually worked. When I finally reached top couple it was during a dating weekend, so maybe it helped me break the top 10 and then the dating event finished it up.
    Every now and then I do a date that’s not in Oak or monsterbull and I always jump
    a spot or two. So yeah it still works
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Thank you so much @kadamisia you are so sweet!!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Still no videoes after the update!!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Oh gold box 😖
  • Options
    AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Second black box and gold box. I can’t believe I had the bird in both my black boxes and I missed it both times 😭 the stars help make up for it though lol

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Yep, I feel you @MissEm1994
    But yours didn't even have an item...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @soundspretty @Rikk I get it now, thanks! I was scared that my hub will dump me right before asking me to have kids😂 
    Also @cntarr and @Stefani_H I have that necklace, I can submit it in the next SYS if you want 😇
    I currently have 6 diamonds, I'm saving for a particular hairstyle but thank you! I will tag you if I really want it. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oooh @TrashleyKKH those really suit you!
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @soundspretty @Rikk I get it now, thanks! I was scared that my hub will dump me right before asking me to have kids😂 
    Also @cntarr and @Stefani_H I have that necklace, I can submit it in the next SYS if you want 😇
    Haha I had the same fear! I still don’t cheat on her though because I would feel too guilty 😂 I might be ready to move on after getting Top Couple though 
  • Options
    kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Rikk that speaks good of you!! me on the other hand... now that I know he won't dump me I'm going back in the field😂 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    "He was being annoying so I gave him amnesia."
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot BUT i got energy on my 1st Black Box and pink dye on my 2nd Black Box!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Hey I'm curious tho, how many husbands did you have since you started the game ?

For my part, the first one was a basketball player, Kim introduced us, his name was Steven something. Then I broke up with him because he was so needy and I was more focused on levelling up than going on dates with him.

The second one didn't last long, probably 2 real weeks. The longest relationship I had in the game was with the third one, Mason Graham, introduced by Kim too if I remember correctly. He was my husband for 6 real months and then I broke up with him again because he was needy and threatened me all the time LMAO

How do you do to keep your husbands ? They always annoys me so much that I always break up with them.

• Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Stefani_H I’m with you. I had an NPC Cassio look alike husband that I dumped bc he was way too needy lol. I knew he had to go when I was spending more time going on dates with him than my irl boyfriend
  • Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    So quick question, in the love events during the weekend, does it matter what level your at in your relationship, like does it change amount of hearts your given after you finish a date? Cause I haven’t focused on relationships in the game AT ALL. Does this kill me chances of finishing the event?
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    @Stefani_H My first husband was a baseball player named Steven Murphy that Kim introduced. I broke up with him because he called every day threatening to get a divorce so I said bye-bye! Now I’m happily married to a NPC named Aiden. Just last week I reached enough dating points with him to have a baby so that’s where we’re at. I really only go on dates when he calls and asks to hang out, and I wait til there’s a 1-hour date option available to shut him up.
  • Options

Do facial features go on sale for black friday or should I buy these eyes now while the flash sale is on?!?!?! I need opinions because I’m not good at decision making🥺 If they do go on sale for 50% on Black Friday then I will be mad at myself for buying them now, but if they don’t I will still be mad😂😂
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have the same husband since the game started. I just do a one hour date every other day to keep him quiet. We got the Top Couple trophy and 2 kids, and are maxed out. I am hesitant to dump him in case Glu ever does anything more with them  :D 
    iOS
  • Options
    @ellyelephant They have been included in the sale in the past, yes
    iOS
  • Options
    @LaLaLola no it doesn't matter who you date. The amount of hearts you get is determined by the length of the date + the amount of event items you own for bonus points.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @ellyelephant They have been included in the sale in the past, yes
    Okay thanks! That solves my dilemma and saves me 75 stars this week, lol
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I already lost track of how many husbands I've had in the game lol but I remember the first, he was an NPC named Henry and we adopted a little girl together, then I divorced him because he was too demanding. Now, I'm married to Anthony Miller, the relationship's maxed out but we're not top couple yet so I'll keep going on dates with him until I get that trophy. And now we have two kids :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I feel like someone on the forum had like the exact same pallet and I wish I got the boots because I had such an amazing box day yesterday 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I am on my 2nd IOS hubby.  The 1st was a real player whose game crashed and then when we made the move to Seoul he called for dates, but was no longer in my list.  2nd hubby NPC named Noah.  He's a hottie and he's bare chested at home all the time. Eye candy.  But I want to marry my chef. I'm tired of wearing flats because noah and other men are shorter.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Every so often I’ll have Raul or Cassio call me and ask me out on dates. We go on a date, they say they have a good time, then I don’t hear from them for weeks. Men are ridiculous🙄
  • Options
    jhabs said:
    @Stefani_H I’m with you. I had an NPC Cassio look alike husband that I dumped bc he was way too needy lol. I knew he had to go when I was spending more time going on dates with him than my irl boyfriend
    Haha, you did the right choice!

@Stefani_H My first husband was a baseball player named Steven Murphy that Kim introduced. I broke up with him because he called every day threatening to get a divorce so I said bye-bye! Now I’m happily married to a NPC named Aiden. Just last week I reached enough dating points with him to have a baby so that’s where we’re at. I really only go on dates when he calls and asks to hang out, and I wait til there’s a 1-hour date option available to shut him up.
    Omg it's so annoying when they are threatening you to get a divorce because you didn't spend enough time with them! I never reached the point where I could have kids, it could be interesting. Does babies adds anything to your game ? Or it's just a "decoration" ?

Honestly, I dated so many NPC's it's getting ridiculous lol I always want to have a husband but they always get on my nerves so I break up with them all the time. I think I'll get a boyfriend only when there is an event that needs me to date someone, otherwise I'm good without it.

• Options
    @Stefani_H Honestly babies don’t really contribute much to the game! All I remember is that when we adopted ours, there was 2-3 little gigs where we took photos with our babies for magazines and then that was it. I don’t ever check up on mine and it doesn’t threaten to leave me like my husband does😂