Options

🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I think I might have found @KalindaKing in the voting booth last night. 🙂

iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Smuckies Yes that's me!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @KalindaKing will these hair styles be available next update or two updates from now because they are from the Kim’s birthday event and that’s next update?
    I can't share specific details about when we'll release items to Get This Look in SYS, but we'll add more soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Love this outfit)
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @kkhaddict @soundspretty it’s actually 15 diamonds!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Basak and any others searching for the pink drink (on iOS) I just submitted it!!

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    yikes whats wrong with people
    uh hi
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

IT. FINALLY. HAPPENED.

I finally found the pink drink! Don’t know who submitted it, totally forgot to screenshot because my mind just wasn’t there. 😭😅 If that was a forum doll, thank you so much! I’m just beyond happy right now. 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2019
     Mike groups are very chill my groups are very chill and laid back there's no evidence of anyone jumping ahead hundreds of pointsm. I don't know how I managed it but I ended up in three very chill nice groups.I <3

Edit:   I  did not intend to swing things away from a post saying everything's not quite so great. Poor timing, but I'm very thankful for the three chill groups I'm in.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    It’s no problem @kokokokonut, glad you got chill groups. 

I just look look at the forum threads and I see comment after comment about people being displeased about issues that just keep going on and on.  Glu needs to know this isn’t acceptable and people need to tell them..... lots of people because that’s what gets Glu’s attention! 
  • Options
    ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I'm noticing people are straying away from the theme as this SYS goes on (not with anyone on the forums, more so in the voting booth)... I'm seeing more cocktail dresses and gowns appearing which are now getting the popular vote, versus the dolls in casual wear. The number of votes I'm getting has also lowered too. I started off pretty decent scoring in the 40s with the first 5 looks and I'm still submitting looks with the same casual style, but now I'm only earning 20-30 votes for my recent submissions.. I don't necessarily care for the earnable outfit. It just sucks because I had hope in finally completing an SYS event, but with how the voting is going it now seems impossible. Sorry if I sound like a big baby. :D
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @SugarK I 100% agree with everything you said. I agree that glu should be given praise when it’s deserved, but I think the majority of the forum can agree that right now the negative aspects of the game far outweigh the good aspects. 

This isn’t a perfect analogy, but it almost feels like an abusive relationship. The unfair SYS, insanely expensive kollections, terrible GB odds, etc are so demoralizing that it makes us want to quit. But then, glu does something nice (like the 3 earnable dresses for fashion week) and it makes us think “okay... maybe they DO care about us” and we stick around. Right now, I don’t think glu really deserves much praise until some things change and this game becomes fun again. 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My recent looks. Sticking to the leaf aura - dress n coat and big hair combo. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    I have not seen a single teacup 🥺 Anyone have one to submit still?
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Ryley1e doll I actually have that hairstyle on my game 🙂 I'll tag you when I'm ready to submit that hairstyle on my next submission. Just let me know doll when you're ready to be on the lookout at the voting booth.

@kkhaddict 15 diamonds 💎 doll 😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Carol Davida anytime works for me, thank u!! 
  • Options
    DoraKKHDoraKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Here’s my last 4 looks, I feel like black works wonders in this sys! Thanks for the inspo for the last one @soundspretty 58 is the highest score I’ve ever gotten in a sys
  • Options
    @soundspretty girl I got that teacup on my game. Will be submitting it in a look at the moment. I'll tag you when that look goes live at the voting booth 🙂
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @elettrahere i voted for your blue coat look, it’s so beautiful!
    @Rikk the black boots people have been using with the zebra coat are from  a Halloween event, I believe they went with the pirate look.
  • Options
    Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

I’m just doing whatever since I have a ticket buyer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    The 3rd look its sooo cool and beautiful. 😍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you!!!!
  • Options
    Just submitted this look for @Ryley1e who requested for the hairstyle and for @soundspretty who requested for the teacup. This look just went live now so good luck ladies with finding me at the voting booth 🙂🤞🏽

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Thanks @Carol Davida!! 🔍👀

@Ryley1e I submitted this hair as well just now. Hope you find it

• Options
    daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @Ryley1e the hair isn’t available for diamonds yet 😭
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 5-8
    Idk what to say at this point. Very low scoring SYS overall for me so far... 🙈 

For my next trick, I’ll Show You Style with all the coat dresses/tops and boots I can find in my closet!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • Options
    Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @daphnekkh seriously? Its supposed to be available with this update cause it was available originally in a september event
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Rikk the black boots people have been using with the zebra coat are from  a Halloween event, I believe they went with the pirate look.
    Oh cool thanks! I’ll keep my eyes open for the boots in the voting booth in case they’re available 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.